Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do the childfree date/marry interracially?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Do the childfree date/marry interracially?
January 12, 2009
Hello everyone, I'm new to bratfree. I'm childfree and enjoying it.

My question is do childfree people date/marry outside their race? I'm asking because I'm a black guy and I prefer women of other races because it's who I find more attractive. Are there any childfree white women in the US who would date outside their race?
It's an individual choice to date interracially. My current boyfriend's of European Jewish descent and I'm half Hispanic.
Re: Do the childfree date/marry interracially?
January 12, 2009
I've dated a black man in the past. Currently married to a white guy of Polish ancestry.
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
More power to ya.
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
I'm sure there are. But, it's hard (for some of us) to find childfree mates period. You may find it even harder...I don't really know. If you took a picture of my friends, their mates, and the men I've dated, it'd look like the United Colors of Benetton, but most of them are childed. :cool I date men of various races and have yet to find a childfree one.

Some of us have commiserated here about our dating woes, so I can only wish you luck in finding your special childfree someone.
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
BratfreeGirl
I'm sure there are. But, it's hard (for some of us) to find childfree mates period. You may find it even harder...I don't really know. If you took a picture of my friends, their mates, and the men I've dated, it'd look like the United Colors of Benetton, but most of them are childed. :cool I date men of various races and have yet to find a childfree one.

Some of us have commiserated here about our dating woes, so I can only wish you luck in finding your special childfree someone.
Yeah, it sucks that breeders outnumber us.
January 12, 2009
It also sucks that, as others have said, any CF statement, no matter how unambiguous, that you put on online dating sites is routinely ignored because 1. "you'll change your mind" or 2. "surely you don't mean MY precious angel--you'll love her! She's special!"
Anonymous User
January 12, 2009
clematis
It also sucks that, as others have said, any CF statement, no matter how unambiguous, that you put on online dating sites is routinely ignored because 1. "you'll change your mind" or 2. "surely you don't mean MY precious angel--you'll love her! She's special!"
Breeders are stupid if they think we're going to change our minds. Kids are not a blessing under any circumstance. They're an accident.
January 12, 2009
WORD, CF West! I hope that you find that CF someone--it's hard because of all the breeder bullshit, but wonderfully worth it in the end.
HAHAStupidMoos
January 13, 2009
Dood, you just answered your own question. smiling smiley You said you are a cf black man that like to date women of other races. Therefore, then yes, probably you and millions of other cf people have or will date outside of their race at some point in their lives.

I think a lot of people think cf is a "white thang" heh. It doesn't appear to be so on bratfree, i'm aware of a really mixed crowd here. honestly though, other cf sites seem to be more white, maybe we aren't because this isn't a very politically correct place and it tends to attract people that are tired of the breeder pleasing that goes on elsewhere... now there is a concept to think about.. BREEDER PLEASING, and it seems to be a very very white cf thing to do. :flaming
January 13, 2009
GO RIGHT AHEAD and get a girl of any color of your dreams!

Breeders usually marry their own kind - so they'd produce their own kind, of course.eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Banshee
GO RIGHT AHEAD and get a girl of any color of your dreams!

Breeders usually marry their own kind - so they'd produce their own kind, of course.eye rolling smiley
I'm glad I came across this site. All the other sites seem empty.
January 13, 2009
to me skin colour is irrelevant, religion is irrelevant too really, i like intelligence in people and always in people i used to date.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
I've actually heard of people that were childfree partly because they were a mixed-race couple. For one thing, individuals of certain mixed-race backgrounds are more susceptible to certain medical problems. (I could be wrong on the specifics, but I believe certain Southeast Asian / Caucasian women are highly prone to serious complications in childbirth.) But from my understanding most of the CF couples who cite their differing races as a reason they are CF do so because of likely social difficulties their kids would have.

Personally it doesn't make any difference to me, I think we'll all end up "tan" in a few hundred years anyway.

One of the great freedoms of being CF is you don't have to obsess over getting a mate who agrees with you perfectly. My wife and I aren't the same religion. Doesn't matter because we aren't going to ever have to figure out which way to raise the sprogs.
January 13, 2009
I agree with Banshee- really it's about not following the Lifescript. I would imagine CF minorities (not for long!) are fairly rare.
I'm black and always dated outside my race. Mostly because black men didn't share my interests (goth/metal music, being Wiccan and love of all things creepy) Was super lucky and found a man that didn't want kids either 6 years ago, who is a white. We got married a couple of years ago and people are still telling us that we'll eventually "grow up and have children".

It's a rough road, but there are true CF people out there. Hard to find since a lot are essentially in the closet for fear of all the crap they will hear about being CF
January 13, 2009
I'm "white" (1st gen. Polish ancestry) and my DH is also "white" (Fr. Canadian/ Anglo / "Mutt"). Having said that, I have always hooked-up with people of my own socio-economic background. The closest I have ever done to "interracial dating" was when I had a boyfriend whose father was Irish-American and whose mother was from Puerto-Rico. I was also married to a guy from South Korea for a while so he could get a green-card, but I was not physically or emotionally involved with him.

My mother used to tell me the old credo of how it's just as easy to marry a rich person as it is to marry a poor person. Her whole schtick was that I should find some wealthy or potentially-wealthy husband in college. Of course, she would qualify it with, "But I want you to be happy and find someone who treats you well...[as long as they make good money]...and have grand-chyldren for me!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 13, 2009
If anything, being CF requires a broader mind and a strong tendency to be an individual -- to not to give a toss what 'regular' people think or say about them. So, in theory, CF people are probably quite comfortable with the idea of interracial dating and marriage, and also with other sorts of life-decisions that don't totally conform to the 'norm'. Hey we're changing the norm I say.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 13, 2009
Being from the coal region of NE PA, there were virtually NO "non-white" options.

I only have 1 friend who is childfree who prefers black men, she lives in SE PA now.

I had a childed friend from the area I live in now, who, in the past, used to cheat on her white husband regularly with black men.

My white life-long childed friend (the breeder pleaser) from home dated nothing but black men when she lived in South Philly from 1986-1993.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
I live in the West. There's a lot of attractive white women out here. But two things come in my mind when I see them; is she childfree? Are they into us?
January 13, 2009
CF West
I live in the West. There's a lot of attractive white women out here. But two things come in my mind when I see them; is she childfree? Are they into us?

All you got to do is ask. Before asking anyone out regardless of colour, nationality, or religion, do make certain the woman is childfree. If you are doing the online thing, people often lie about these things...but they can lie in person as well. You may try the online match sites and mention what attracts you AND that you are childfree with no exceptions. You may get some women whining how you should give them a chance but, at least, you know ahead of time rather than getting to know someone and then finding out different wants & needs. Be sure to protect yourself...if you know what I mean. Many women will say they do not want those babies to snag a man only to claim her pills failed...
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Krishna
CF West

All you got to do is ask. Before asking anyone out regardless of colour, nationality, or religion, do make certain the woman is childfree. If you are doing the online thing, people often lie about these things...but they can lie in person as well. You may try the online match sites and mention what attracts you AND that you are childfree with no exceptions. You may get some women whining how you should give them a chance but, at least, you know ahead of time rather than getting to know someone and then finding out different wants & needs. Be sure to protect yourself...if you know what I mean. Many women will say they do not want those babies to snag a man only to claim her pills failed...
That is why childfree men regardless of race should seek vasectomies.
It's all a matter of attraction. Believe me, dating is the least of our worries. There are tons of people who don't want kids. I'm getting my tubes tied when I turn thirty.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Nikki
It's all a matter of attraction. Believe me, dating is the least of our worries. There are tons of people who don't want kids. I'm getting my tubes tied when I turn thirty.
And I'm getting a vasectomy when I'm around 21.
January 13, 2009
I am Mexican American and my husband is white. I have dated men of all races, I just happened to fall in love with a gringo.
My dad was very upset, that I decided not to marry a Mexican or a person of Mexican heritage, but here they are all illegal and I am not into breaking the law or harboring an illegal via marriage, so he can stay in the states.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login