Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Perfect reasons to stay childfree

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Perfect reasons to stay childfree
January 13, 2009
This is kind of a rant. These are great reasons to never have children.

* Kids are a huge expense and requires a lot of responsibility. Breeders live their lives servitude to these little things.
* I personally hate babies and children. I don't see how anyone could put up with these little brats!
* I don't want to be connected to anyone if a divorce occurs. My dad said once you have children with that person, you're stuck with them for life.
* Couples lost interest in sex after breeding?
* People won't have time for their careers or what they want to do on their own time.

I know some women are capable of sabotaging birth control methods so they could fake a "accidental" pregnancy. I personally think if more men should seek vasectomies immediately to avoid any accidents.

As a childfree man, I personally hate female breeders because they're a threat to our dating pool. Does anyone else feel like this?
Re: Perfect reasons to stay childfree
January 13, 2009
I know some women are capable of sabotaging birth control methods so they could fake a "accidental" pregnancy. I personally think if more men should seek vasectomies immediately to avoid any accidents.

Some women even BOAST about oopsing their guys on online forums. Way to respect your partner and start a new life on a sound footing...idiot women. Try closing your legs and reading a book to begin furnishing that echoey empty head of yours.

A friend of mine got oopsed...I think (I've never brought it up of course). Just a hunch. The kid turned out all right, but boy, he can be annoying too, and a little of him goes a long way. Luckily my friend got custody and is a good dad, but...his life could have been a lot different.
January 13, 2009
I'm a female and I think the predatory women who go around looking for men to oops are disgusting lots, and give all of us women a really bad name. I hate them too, any that I've ever known were gold diggers.

I think ALL men who have the slightest disinterest in children should get vasectomies. Too many women think that oopsing a man will make for a lifetime of Kodak moments.

I never needed any "reasons" to stay CF, I just never had any interest in hatching my own loaf. Life's too good to screw it up.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
I had some psycho try that on me about 15 years ago (god, now I feel old). And by "psycho" I mean "girl who knew which mental institutions in the tri-state area were the nicest". Literally.

I had a surgery when I was young that isn't particularly important but it has a non-zero chance of disrupting the normal connections in the relevant plumbing needed for fatherhood. So when this girl sensed that I was picking up on the whole dangerous sociopath thing, she tried the false-oops on me.

You know, the "I think I might be pregnant" to guilt-trip you into sticking around long enough that she can get the real thing out of you. And if it doesn't happen fast enough she'll just have a "mis-carriage" to explain the whole no baby thing and keep that roller coaster going and going until she's finally successful.

Long story short, I had good evidence to support the fact that she wasn't pregnant at all, so I flipped things around on her and told her (falsely) that I'd gotten tested and the results were that I couldn't father children, so I was particularly interested in who she thought the father of her child might actually be. Of course she feigned great offense at this and the relationship ended quite messily.

Even if it did take a few months of her stalking me to actually finally end it.

And thus Rule #1 of my dating code was born: No prior or current mental health issues requiring hospitalization.
January 13, 2009
Wow, Konkurrent, I've heard your story before. I love love LOVE it when men do this to these conniving little twits. It ended messy, but you sure did dodge the horrible kid bullet.

A few weeks back I posted the story of my ex who got oopsed... That messy ending really added to my not ever wanting kids of my own. I'll say it again...it's a dirty, filthy, horrible fucking shame that we have to take a test in order to drive, but any old dipshit fucking retard can breed.
January 14, 2009
CF West

As a childfree man, I personally hate female breeders because they're a threat to our dating pool. Does anyone else feel like this?

You do know how vastly we are outnumbered...right?
January 14, 2009
some of these breeders are not, they are fooled into thinking that what you do.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 14, 2009
Rose Red
CF West

You do know how vastly we are outnumbered...right?
Yeah, and I don't like it.
January 14, 2009
Reasons: I can go to my monthly beer meetings without having to worry about baby sitters, or little bastards getting into trouble. (good Lord, Judge Judy had an 18 year old being sued because duh went away and the little shit threw a party, you can guess the rest.) You can't even leave kids who have reached legal majority alone.
I can brew without shitney demanding attention (taking attention off brew). Or shitney mucking about with the fermenter (as I've seen a few posts in the homebrew forum on occasion). Also, I have a burner that rates around 130,000 btu which is not the most powerful out there (neither is it the weakest) but can sit around and relax and not worry about little shits messing with it.
I just don't have to concern myself about 'what do I do with the brats?'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 14, 2009
I do not know if we would make better parents. We are smart enough to realize we do not want kids for whatever reason: for my part, I think I'd kill or seriously hurt a child that was, just being a child (to use the bingo.. face it: immaturity and certain behaviours just go with kid territory.) I do NOT believe the bingo 'it's different when it's your own'. Most people do not kill their own kids because it is, in fact, patently illegal to do so.
On the other hand, I would be a lot quicker to kick a misbehaving tots butt which might make said child more compliant as it got older, but it might not necessarily make it a better person either.
We just do not want to experiment: if we must experiment we can always babysit. That may very well be enough to validate our POV.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 14, 2009
I can go to college, sleep late (so thankful for evening classes), eat dinner at 1 in the morning, do client work and know that money is for ME and not for Snotleigh's new sneakers or Tardley's doctor's appointment. I like knowing snot- and shit-encrusted little fingers won't touch my treasured toys. Being able to read and meditate in silence. Shaking the sheets or going number three without a screamy needy brat pounding on the door. Being able to hang my handcuffs and artwork of well-endowed men on my wall without needing to hear anyone tell me how I am scarring the pweshus. Spontaneity. And most importantly...freedom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login