Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey to all the new folks

Posted by Seacreature 
Hey to all the new folks
January 13, 2009
Wow, the new year has certainly brought a wave of new folks over here. Hi everyone! :1wv The more the merrier. There's so much going on here, with my limited time I can't look at the few other CF sites I used to visit anymore.

I'm so happy to see so many childfree people. I just met up with a friend last night who I hadn't seen in years. Found out she can't stand kids and doesn't ever want any. Ahhh...someone else to relate to...
Anonymous User
Re: Hey to all the new folks
January 13, 2009
I'm glad I came across this site. Now we all have one thing in common - we never want children.

I absolutely love childfree women!
January 13, 2009
Yes, we certainly do kick ass!ninja
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Seacreature
Yes, we certainly do kick ass!ninja
Because they ruined their lives for breeding.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
I found this forum about three weeks ago, and I love it. It is so nice to read other people saying the things that I'm constantly thinking. I've always felt pretty alone in my hatred of breeders, so finding this place was a godsend. I think there are people here who actually hate the breeders more than I do. I love it.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
square
I found this forum about three weeks ago, and I love it. It is so nice to read other people saying the things that I'm constantly thinking. I've always felt pretty alone in my hatred of breeders, so finding this place was a godsend. I think there are people here who actually hate the breeders more than I do. I love it.
You're not alone. I hate breeders with a passion. I hate childed women because they've made it impossible for us to find a childfree woman.

To me, having kids is a crime and breeders are organized crime.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
CF West
You're not alone. I hate breeders with a passion. I hate childed women because they've made it impossible for us to find a childfree woman.

Now you're just being retarded.

But I completely agree with one thing. You should most definitely get a vasectomy. Quickly.
Hell, get two.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Konkurrent
CF West

But I completely agree with one thing. You should most definitely get a vasectomy. Quickly.
Hell, get two.
Is there something that you take offense to?
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
CF West
Konkurrent
CF West

Hell, get two.

Maybe the idea that our parents are criminals? There is a difference between parents and breeders, and you don't seem to be remotely interested in making that distinction.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Portiabella
CF West
Konkurrent
CF West

Hell, get two.

Maybe the idea that our parents are criminals? There is a difference between parents and breeders, and you don't seem to be remotely interested in making that distinction.
I'm referring to people who breed for no reason and harass other people who chose not to.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
CF West
I'm referring to people who breed for no reason and harass other people who chose not to.

But that's not what you said. You said you hate "childed women" and that "having kids is a crime." Without making any distinction, you're apparently lumping responsible parents and breeders all together.

My mom is a "childed woman." She's a hell of a good mom who has no effect whatsoever on your quest to marry.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Portiabella
CF West

But that's not what you said. You said you hate "childed women" and that "having kids is a crime." Without making any distinction, you're apparently lumping responsible parents and breeders all together.

My mom is a "childed woman." She's a hell of a good mom who has no effect whatsoever on your quest to marry.
I don't like the ones who get in my way when it comes to dating. I don't want to run into a chick who wants kids. I don't want to be with one who says she never wants kids but changes her mind.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
CF West
CF West
I hate childed women because they've made it impossible for us to find a childfree woman.

Well you're pretty much just lumping everyone into two categories: CF, and everyone else.

You clearly state that you "hate childed women". Like your mom? My mom?

Furthermore the assertion that women who have children makes it more difficult to find women who don't have or want children is so laughable as to be utterly pathetic. It's like saying that you hate dogs because they make it harder to find a job. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Additionally, the frequency with which you unskillfully mention your affection for CF women makes it pretty clear you're looking for one here. Which is fine, but if you want to find a date don't walk into the bar and loudly announce you're single, looking and interested in "anyone cute" or something like that. If your only requirement is "child free" you're not going to get many women interested. Might as well say "no fat chicks" or something equally insulting. No woman wants to fit a profile.

I mean when was the last time you heard, "It was so romantic. She was exactly what I was looking for in a woman. A caucasian."
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Yes, I did notice that lately there are a lot of new people. Hello and welcome, everyone! :1wv Okay, back to your regularly scheduled discussion...
January 13, 2009
It's awesome; the site is really picking up momentum from the new visitors, very cool. Even a few years ago I never saw such a lively, wonderfully ribald CF chat board, anywhere. Strength in numbers.
January 13, 2009
CF West
square

You hit the nail right on the head. Most women around us have been thoroughly conditioned to procreate. Good luck finding a CF girl - I gave that up long time ago. But single life is actually not bad, many of my married friends are wishing they had my lifestyle. No matter who says what, being alone is better than parenting - anyday, anyhow, anyway.
January 13, 2009
CF West
Portiabella
CF West

I don't like the ones who get in my way when it comes to dating. I don't want to run into a chick who wants kids. I don't want to be with one who says she never wants kids but changes her mind.

You too came across this "mind changing" shit? Boy, I thought I pissed off some higher power somewhere, I've encountered a few of those. I think they are looking for CF guy because he may have a fatter wallet. These girls were probably breeders all along. After a while, you will a get feel for breeders, run and run quickly.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2009
Techie
CF West
Portiabella
CF West

You too came across this "mind changing" shit? Boy, I thought I pissed off some higher power somewhere, I've been getting slammed with those dates. Tired of that shit. I am just glad someone else sees it and understands it too.
Most people act like these little things are the most important thing in life. Yeah right. Kids are rather ugly and repulsive.
January 13, 2009
Ah...I see this thread took an interesting turn. Heh... That's all I have time for tonight. See ya'll tomorrow!

By the way, I don't think I've ever seen emoticons like this...:grossDuh with bratsdmoo with baybeemthis shit has me ROLLING!
January 13, 2009
Yes, :1welcome everyone!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login