Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WOW! Lebensborn survivor calls out fertility clinics for what they really are, eugenics centers!!!!

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
Oh, the breeders are NOT going to like to hear this:

http://isurvived.org/InTheNews/Children_of_Lebensborn.html

Ms. Heidenreich, the first of the Lebensborn children to write a book about her experience, argues that the program, sinister as it was, has echoes in today's world. With advances in genetics, she notes, discriminating parents will soon be able to select traits in their unborn children.

Given that possibility, she said, the evils of the Nazi era must not be allowed to recede into the history books. "If we start engineering blond-haired, blue-eyed babies, can we blame just Hitler?" she said.

If these egg and sperm clinics were not eugenics centers they'd have to accept sperm and egg from anyone, but we all know how that would fly like a lead balloon with breeders looking for the "perfect designer baby."
Steel spine, razor tongue and rock-solid facts...a deadly combination! Best of fortune to you Ms. Heidenreich.
I agree. I suppose that the old, " I don't care if it's a boy or girl, or WHAT it looks like, just as long as it's healthy!", bullshit will be exposed for what it is if these mostly white IVF'ers, who use donated sperm/egg, get presented with a multi-racial child of Asian-African-Native American ancestry. I think that the returns/exchanges of these poor children would rival the day after Christmas at Macy's Department Store.
Can you imagine the shrill moos being told a truly heartwarming story that their sperm donor was a drunk homeless guy with mental disorders that took the money they paid him and made a better life for himself and is doing great now, "everyone wins moo, you have the baby you wanted and the homeless man has the healthcare and place to live that he needed." :beerdrinking coffee

Can you even imagine the breeders being selfless enough not to practice eugenics and accept something like this?
always knew it, i have mentioned it before on this board. nice to have a survivor whose words carroes more weight.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
HAHAStupidMoos
Oh, the breeders are NOT going to like to hear this:

http://isurvived.org/InTheNews/Children_of_Lebensborn.html

Ms. Heidenreich, the first of the Lebensborn children to write a book about her experience, argues that the program, sinister as it was, has echoes in today's world. With advances in genetics, she notes, discriminating parents will soon be able to select traits in their unborn children.

Given that possibility, she said, the evils of the Nazi era must not be allowed to recede into the history books. "If we start engineering blond-haired, blue-eyed babies, can we blame just Hitler?" she said.

If these egg and sperm clinics were not eugenics centers they'd have to accept sperm and egg from anyone, but we all know how that would fly like a lead balloon with breeders looking for the "perfect designer baby."

I can't get this link to work. Is there another one?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login