Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stewpyd Cre8tyve Baybee Nayme

Posted by SlumSlut 
Stewpyd Cre8tyve Baybee Nayme
January 16, 2009
What's worse is I know this guy in Real Life; thankfully, I don't see him much these days. This was on a MySpace bulletin. I have edited it a little. BTW, this is NOT the guy who made the "Soccer Mom" video.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kaedyn Mychael was born yesterday at 6:45 am, just in time to watch.. dawn break over the hills.. in my arms with eyes wide open.

Mom and baby are doing very well...Kaedyn weighs 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and has filled our worlds with wonder and grace beyond measure.

Our son's name is rooted in the word Khaden, which is Arabic for "Friend"
Mychael is of course based on Michael, after my oldest brother as well our good friend Mike.......the name has biblical roots and loosely translates into "In the likeness of God".

So we thought it would be a timely message to the world, to bring our boy into it with the name that joins these often conflicting cultures.....

"Friend in the likeness of God"

Not to mention that, when our son is an internationally renowned hip-hop artist,
he can go by the name of "Triple Y"....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
Re: Stewpyd Cre8tyve Baybee Nayme
January 16, 2009
What an asshole. That poor kid will be spelling out his name for the rest of his life.

I have a traditional French name. It's a relatively common name that no one should have trouble misspelling, yet I have to spell it out all the time because of the prevalence of the "kre8tive" variations of my name. I've actually had people argue with me about how to spell my name. "Well, this way (changing the first letter to something more creative) is the girl spelling." No, it's not. You're just an idiot.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Triple Y. Yeah, that's hardcore.

'Cause that's totally not a weird genetic disorder...
Cheese Louise
January 16, 2009
I HATE the name Kayden/Kaeden/Kaden/Kadyn etc. etc. UGH.
January 16, 2009
The only "Triple Y" that will ever come out of this kid will be, "Why'd they name me this shit? Why? Why?!"

Portiabella, my name isn't French, but it is fairly common, and I am always needing to spell it for people because morons tend to butcher it so badly. I've since gotten over having it misspelled by one letter, but some people spell it with Z's or make it kre8ive. I want to punch people who address something to me with my name spelled "Lyndzei". The whole creative name trend is going to mean a lot of warped spelling of people's normal names.
CF Uter
January 16, 2009
today's breeders bother me on every level.

Even if a kyd is half way good, I hate the breeder aura b/c they name their brat something Uneek.

I work out w/ some moo who brings her stupid kyd to sit and *stare* at us instead of staying home w/ dudhie (if there is one), or doing homework which I'm sure she has, or leaving her w/ a neighbor for an hour, or a friend. IMHO, she is of the age/maturity level to leave her home alone for an hour, altho I'm sure people would disagree with me. (I was home alone since 3rd/4th grade from 3p-6:30p everyday & all day Saturday till 5p, with the retired landlord home downstairs available for any real emergencies, plus we knew the neighbors since I played w/ their kyds.) She is an okay sprog but I hate them b/c her name is Delaney. The other sprog who sometimes stares at us is Summer.

I actually have no prob w/ these names but I hate that all breeders are sheeple on every level, even when it comes to "being unique individuals" (see Steve Martin comment below) in coming up w/ all the unusual sprog names of this generation, no Kathys, no Michaels, no Marys, Jims, Tims, Steves, Lisas, etc. Not one of them says, "I'm not going to follow this trend b/c it is stupid that everyone is doing it!" w/ the exception of those who might name their sons after their hubby's normal name (which I also don't agree w/.) I knew someone who adopted a baby Emma and a Sam and everyone was urging them to change their names b/c they were 'boring'. She didn't.Thank you:inwThank you

Even my moo friends who choose half way normal names w/ normal spellings, it is always something w/ a bunch of syllables, as if they have to prove something. I find it annoying that I wouldn't even think my former best friends even liked these names, since you usually know your best friend pretty darn well and their inner most thoughts, likes and dislikes. These names come out of left field IMO.

I swear if I sprogged, I would name the kyd, Cathy, Mary or Lisa, Nick, or Dave just to be "different". hysterical laughterz

Actually, this reminds me of an old Steve Martin bit where he has the entire audience recite after him the "Oath of the Non-comformist" . The obvious ironic punchline is that they are all following his words blindly and reciting after him while declaring their Non-comformity. drinking coffee
CF Uter
January 16, 2009
Cheese Louise

me too!

and the Kaylee, Kayleigh, Kaylie, Kayleee, etc.
January 16, 2009
My name is English and is also the name of a plant/greenery. Fucking idiots insist on adding an "e" where it shouldn't be or putting the wrong letter at the end. They really butcher my last name, too. Its actually not that hard to spell.

Whenever I tell somebody my name over the phone, after they go thru all the clarification, I say, "Just like the tree." And they're like, "Oh! Really? How neat." Nope, it's a basic, very old English name, nothing fancy. Not used a lot but not terribly unique, nothing I'd really consider "neat." Assholes. Yea, sorry to bore you with such commonness.

I love how parents get all pissed off, put out and offended when somebody can't spell their common kids name that they've decided to be trendy with and fuck up. They're even taking old names like Emily and fucking it up with goofy spelling.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
It's actually kind of nice to have an "ordinary" name.

When people have to take down my information I can just spout off my first and last name and say "spelled just like it sounds". My last name is a little less common but there's two rather famous people with it, one fictional and one real, one with a largely male fan base and one with a largely female fan base, so pretty much everyone knows how it's spelled.

What pisses me off more than anything else about the whole "I'm a unique snowflake with a combination of letters never before seen as a name" is the hostility they tend to show if you don't happen to intuitively know the proper spelling of their name.

You name is Joe. How the fuck am I supposed to guess you have a billion silent letters hidden in that?

Geaux? Seriously?
January 16, 2009
CF Uter
Cheese Louise

me too!

and the Kaylee, Kayleigh, Kaylie, Kayleee, etc.

I have a "Callie" in my family and a neighbor with a "Kaylee". Ick.
January 16, 2009

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 16, 2009
i am martin, i get martyn, marten, marty (i really hate marty), mart,(almost as bad), once someone put marton

and my last name is one of the most common in the world something like 5th or 6th

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 16, 2009
My dad was a Martin who changed it to Morton. Martin is better.
January 16, 2009
i really really hate marty, if you want a swift death. call me marty LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 16, 2009
I've mentioned skank moo SIL before. Well she recently hatched the second out-of-wedlock loaf and named it Wednesday. How fucking cute and creative--NOT--since she was born on a Wednesday. Thank God I don't have to deal with this stupid bitch because the time or two I have had to deal with her I had this insane urge to punch her out.
January 16, 2009
i think i like that, but then i liked the addams family

Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
mercurior
i think i like that, but then i liked the addams family

Well this "Wednesday" sure as hell won't by the time she's a teen.

"Where's Pugsley/Fester/Thing?" She'll be sick to death of that in no time.

It should be legal to kill your parents if they name you something like that.
January 16, 2009
mercurior
i really really hate marty, if you want a swift death. call me marty LOL

How about "Martha"?

January 16, 2009
been called mary before.. they typed mart, and t is next to y. so mart becomes mary

martha, no i dont own a vineyardwink its not too bad.. i suppose

January 16, 2009
Thankfully I have a very common name and never have to deal with misunderstandings except for the silly people who think there's an "ie" on the end. I too would choose super common names if the universe reversed and I actually had children. I love simple plant names for girls; Lily, Rose, Holly, &c. My old dog was named Clover. For guys I like simple timeless names: Jack, John, Dave, Mike. Saves the kids a lot of lifetime headaches later on.
January 16, 2009
mercurior

martha, no i dont own a vineyardwink its not too bad.. i suppose

I meant the OTHER Martha. Not Martha Washington, either.

Now this sounds like a question on the Family Feud. We do need some lightening-up after all.

You guys familiar with Family Feud over there?

January 16, 2009
its called family fortunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjSkkHPKK4

January 16, 2009
mercurior
its called family fortunes

you mean that's the UK version of Family Feud?

January 16, 2009
yes, i should have explained but its 11pm here and i been up for a long time so i am slightly tired

January 16, 2009

I've mentioned skank moo SIL before. Well she recently hatched the second out-of-wedlock loaf and named it Wednesday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!waving hellolarious I have a "Tuesday" in my family...OMG they should TOADally be friends! Better yet, SISTERS! "TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY! Get the fuck in here for dinner!"

My least favorite, lame-ass trendy name has to be Taylor. Sorry to any who might be around here but I can't stand that name.

I had neighbors growing up who named their boys Brynn and Brett...two of the most hideous names I've ever heard. And they were bratty ass spoiled toddlers who abused their poor German Shepherd. Poor, poor Yuki. One of those unfortunate dogs who was adopted and fawned over until they had the golden boys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login