Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1295 License Plate

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1295 License Plate
April 28, 2006
Great Gods. Breeders cannot even have their own identity when it comes to registering their vehicle. Oh and a mommy behind the wheel of a mini-van. How common is that? I'd have to say as common as an asshole. They're everywhere.

I think it's such a mistake for pahrunts to lose their identity to their kids. The kids see it and take advantage of it. My parents didn't lose theirs with me and my brother. There was a clear cut line between mom and dad and J**** and H***** and home time and their time. Pahrunts today don't do that and I think that's why so many kids have so little respect for their pahrunts.
CF Scorpio
Re: 1295 License Plate
April 28, 2006
What did these women call themselves before they were mommies? Didn't they have names? I don't get it.
Ranter
April 28, 2006
They are too stupid to have any other identity.
April 28, 2006
I am so pissed off when I go on a board and see such names as "mommy2bratleigh" or "cuntdropsmom" or whatever. Wake the fuck up! You had a life before you got knocked up, didn't you? Hmm... I guess they didn't.
Anonymous User
April 30, 2006
I hate when i see that on boards aswell.It is so Bloody sickening....
I rekon they just look like fuckwits who dont know any other way to llive exept through their children.How sad and pathetic
May 01, 2006
What I hate most is when they post a huge collage of photos of their fugly sprogs - with names and birthdates and everything. It totally makes me cringe, because I imagine all the pedophiles out there taking notes. And yet the moos are completely clueless.
Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
Oh my god today I stuffed up big time at work.I went into the tea room and one of the guys goes - Do you want to see a photo of my grandson.I said nope but I guess youre going to show me anyway aernt you?
He said no I wont then so I just walked out.

I wasant thinking it just bloody came out! LOL!!!1 I was pissing myself all the way back to my desk.

Now the cunt wont talk to me! Well boo hoo fucking hoo!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.