Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastfeeding Put Moos Back In Houses?

Posted by Banshee 
Breastfeeding Put Moos Back In Houses?
January 18, 2009
Maybe that's why childed women are becoming SAHMs (or housewives or homemakers or whatever you call it) in droves.

Sadly, that would confirm the very traditional idea that the female sex are made for being kept indoors to vomit out and suckle future generations of pwecious human parasites. Even worse, women may soon be barred from workforce and professional fields because of THAT notion to keep up our wretched species!:eh?? (However, if most of the moos just want to laze around the house thanks to their sproggen, that just shows a very weakened character of today's womankind.sad smiley)

In the worst scenario especially for women, sexism COULD be worming right back even as we speak. Little girls are dressing up as little princesses, who are actually only good for being young, beautiful, and eligible for royal marriage. And little boys are being encouraged to be sex-crazed perverts who are going to get innocent young girls pregnant and leave them in dust in their teens! Or worse, they would be rapists and pedophiles later in their lives! (I'm talking about that creepy video where the 6-year-old kyd eyeballs pretty women on TV.)

So much for women's movement in 1970s...oh, well.:/
Re: Breastfeeding Put Moos Back In Houses?
January 18, 2009
but isnt it their choice to be sahm's, their choice to dress kids up in sexualised clothing. if these women are messing the system up, by maternity and so on, built on the bones of feminism, and abusing the situation. They choose that role.

They have the freedom to do what they want, but they refuse, THEY choose that lifestyle. freedom of choice was one of the tenets of feminism, and they choose not to be free.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 18, 2009
It's 1950 all over again, without the personal responsibility.
January 18, 2009
freedom from the consequences of actions

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
WOW, I normally do not blog or even care about people who do, but out of sheer boredome on hospital bedrest, I did ... and Man, you people are absolutely miserable.
Grant it - TOTALLY your right to feel and say what you want, as is mine, SO, I am taking this opportunity to tell you ... lighten up. Try not to hate so much. It is really not worth it in the end.
January 18, 2009
Rose Red
It's 1950 all over again, without the personal responsibility.

That's probably what I hate the most about it. They are pretending to be June Cleaver, but instead of a nice dress, well coifed hair, and a string of pearls around her neck in the evenings to greet Ward with a mixed drink, they are still slobbing around in sweat clothes that are stained with vomit, shit, and urine and have likely already guzzled THAT drink and plenty more themselves, Instead of setting a nice table and teaching their kyds manners while eating a nutritious meal, they are slinging a box of micro- garbage at them while they lay on the dirty floor in front of the tv. Instead of a clean, well decorated and furnished home, they are living in chaos, sludging through piles of dirty laundry, eating off of plastic or take out boxes because they have no clean dishes, and if they do have any home furnishings to speak of, they are uncared for and stained. They don't shop wisely, they grab at whatever is the closest and easiest to "fix". They don't manage household income, they rob Peter to pay Paul as they buy luxury items that they can't afford and seek ways to hide their out of control spending habits from their husbands.
They don't bother with a home garden to boost famblee health or to save money and besides, why bother with vegetables when McDonald's is just around the corner and Dominoes is on speed dial? SAHMoos of today are a COMPLETELY different breed than the housewives of the 1950's and I think it's an insult to some pretty amazing ladies of the old days for them to pretend otherwise.

For the most part, and as always there are exceptions. SAHMoos are just that. They are moocows who STAY at home and basically do NOTHING, except whatever suits them and the rest of the time they are wailing about all of their "sacrifices". I honestly do not understand how a man could stand to live with them, but apparently plenty do. As long as men put up with it there is no deterrent for them to stop.
I would REALLY like to be able to find a good article or even a blog written by men who have JUST SAID NO, when their wives did a switcheroo on them and made a decision to be a SAHMoo. I realize that it's sort of planned into some of these marriages, but MANY women communicate to their husbands that they want kyds, "some day", and further convince them that they are hard working career women, which is often evidenced by their education and current employment status while dating.. Then they SAY that even after the kyd comes, it's 6 weeks, a babyee sitter, and right back to work they go! THEN, sometimes as soon as they come back from the honeymoon, the talk starts up about "TTC", and they somehow convince the husbands that "sooner is better", from what I have heard. THEN, while they are knocked up they basically "work" on the husbands with all of this info they gather, undoubtedly from moo sites and breeder boards, about how SAHMoo is best, "at least for the first year", and so on. THAT year of unemployment turns into two, then another baybee comes along and of course we can't let THAT kyd suffer, and before he knows it the bitch has sat on her ass, with the few exceptions of when she was spreading her legs to conceive or squatting out a kyd, for TEN years or more.

I want to hear what happens when the husbands say, "NO WAY! This is NOT what we agreed upon and it's unfair for you to change on something this important AFTER we married. Either you stick by our original agreement or I want a divorce", and then refuse to sleep with her. Yes, I would love to know if that ever happens and about the outcome.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Marie
WOW, I normally do not blog or even care about people who do, but out of sheer boredome on hospital bedrest, I did ... and Man, you people are absolutely miserable.
Grant it - TOTALLY your right to feel and say what you want, as is mine, SO, I am taking this opportunity to tell you ... lighten up. Try not to hate so much. It is really not worth it in the end.

Does she think this is a blog?
January 18, 2009
Must be one a them IT expert moos. They're everywhere!!!!11!!
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
January 18, 2009
Marie

My guess is that you are on "hospital bedrest" due to having just squatted out a baybee and that you probably typed in keywords "breastfeeding" to come across this thread, since that is likely what you will be busy doing for the duration of your young adult life. :gross You must also have some extensive training and superior knowledge to be able to look at a few paragraphs from one topic amongs tens of thousands in order to ascertain that anyone is "miserable" or "filled with hate", that's really amazing. :inw You also show a supreme delusion of self importance to think that you can order ANYONE, especially cyber strangers, to "lighten up" about anything. Do you really believe that your comand will be obeyed? shrug As for your lofty concern about how our alleged "hating" not being "worth it in the end", do you know this because of personal experience with hating? Have you already been to "the end" and seen the light and feel compelled to come back and make mortals like ourselves aware of this striking revelation that has only been shown to you? angel with halo

Lady, you have delusions, most likely brought on by the surge of hormones and the release of all of those wacky imbalanced chemicals caused by breastfeeding that often happens to moocows like yourself. moo with baybeem I sure hope that you aren't one of the pedophile type moocows who gets off on it too by "nursing" your kyds well into grade school, two faces puking and if you are, then I hope that you are outed for the freak that you are and prosecuted for it. I REALLY think that maybe you should just "lighten up" and not take yourself so seriously, because I feel reasonably certain that no one who knows you does. :crz
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
CF West disappears and suddenly a lot of "different" trolls show up.

Coincidence? I think not.

sabine
You should all go on Springer where you belong.

We can't. We don't have any kids, let alone ones we don't know who's the baby daddy of. Last I checked you had to be one of the people who couldn't figure out how condoms work before they'd let you on the show.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009

January 18, 2009
sabine
I have never encountered in my life as much sexism as here. Using words such as whores, moos, placenta brained etc.

Oh and as much hatred. You're on par with the nazi message boards out there, if not worse.

A sad display of hatred. You should all go on Springer where you belong.

You know, you mommy trolls are such a dull lot - you never have even one intelligent argument. Please.....sexism? I hardly see how a childfree board, with both male and female posters, has anything to do with misogyny. I suppose in your fragile mind you think that if we complain about bad parents and bratty children we.....hate all women? Sorry, I'm not making the connection. And again, I'm also amused how a group of childfree people, ranting on their own board, can be compared to nazis.

And sorry, Springer wouldn't find us nearly as interesting as a angry mother who is too stupid to realize that it's futile to waste the time she could be parenting to come onto a board and compare a group of people with whom she disagrees to nazis.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 18, 2009
Marie

Ha ha ha ha ha!! I love it! Oh, bless you, Marie - you're a riot. Isn't it funny how people like this will come up with any excuse to justify why they took the time to write?
"Listen, I don't usually care, but I'm nuking a frozen dinner...."
"I usually don't do this, but I'm so bored right now (even though I could be parenting...)"
"I'm on hospital bedrest, I'm not a complete loser, I swear...."

Thanks for the tip, though - and here's one for you, sweetie! Disappear, and don't waste our time by trolling our boards if you think we're nothing but a hateful bunch of horrible people! Oh, but I guess you thought that by breathing some of your special brand of sunshine on our miserable asses, you've done your good deed for the day, and you'll get into heaven. You probably will. Ta-ta, then! Kisses and hugs, you darling thing. grinning smiley

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Marie

Well while you're on 'hospital bedrest' and you're actually looking for a blog go here Best Parent Ever. From trendy SUV strollers to placenta lasagna, this blog can be your guide to being the Best Parent Ever! If you already aren't, of course.
January 18, 2009
sabine
I have never encountered in my life as much sexism as here. Using words such as whores, moos, placenta brained etc.

Oh and as much hatred. You're on par with the nazi message boards out there, if not worse.

A sad display of hatred. You should all go on Springer where you belong.

I wasn't aware that calling someone what they actually were was bad. People get called bad things all of the time like murderer, child molester, rapist, cheater, robber, adulterer, etc.......We are simply calling moocows exactly what they are, nothing more and nothing less. If you "stay at home" and do nothing but have sex in exchange for food, shelter, and spending money, then you are a whore regardless of the picture that you paint of yourself to the outside world. If your house and finances are in shambles, your kids are unruly, and you think that "press 5" is a cooking instruction, then YOU ARE A WHORE, not a "SAHM". If you are obsessed with breastfeeding, lacation, latching on, pumping, and suckling young boys even after they push you away, AND in addition to that you are militant about doing it in public for ALL to see, then you ARE much like a moocow at a dairy, "moo", for short. "Placenta brain" is just a slang for all of the wacky surge of hormones that SOME women seem to get that makes them irrational, depressed,get PPD and PTSD diagnoses and they often refer to themselves as "placenta brained", so what's the big deal? If you can't make a logical decision after having given birth, or EVERYTHING revolves around your breasts which have become UDDERS, for all intents and purposes, and you no longer want to make love to your husband UNLESS you are "ttc", then you suffer from placenta brain, it's JUST that simple.

Also, I find it rather offensive for those (and their relatives) who suffered and/or DIED at Nazi prison camps to compare an online forum to that horror, which only proves that placenta brained, moocow, whores like yourself are completely insensitive to anyone's feelings but your own. We ALL also know that YOUR feelings and needs trump those of your children, regardless of how many "sacrifices" you claim to have made. It must feel awful to realize that anyone knows the truth, but I can promise you that your husband knows the truth and when your kids get old enough, they too will know and THEN what will you do with yourself?
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
sabine
But it doesn't change a thing about this site.

Neither does your mooing.
January 18, 2009
sabine
Yup http://bpe2.com/ that's pretty hilarious, thanks.

But it doesn't change a thing about this site.

Hmm...oh, so what this site needs is a CHANGE, I see. Do you think you could improve our site, Sabine? Since you've got all this time on your hands, and all. Keep in mind that The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers can only watch Junior for so long, though. But that's ok, what you're doing is important for mommies everywhere - someone has to vindicate them, and it may as well be you!

I think if you want to improve upon our board, maybe you could re-do it in pastels? Or pink with little pacifier gifs spinning in the background? How about a midi of 'Baby Mine' playing when people log into the site? And I think the topics could use an overhaul, too - here's some suggestions for you:

'Childfree people, like, totally suck and are evil'

'It's ok to troll boards and not parent because we all need a break sometime'

'Antigone is my Lord and Savior'

'Breastfeeding 101 - why it's totally ok for you to let your kid breastfeed until he's 10'

'The fine art of arguing with childfree people - just call them pathetic and that should do it'

Am I getting warmer here? I'm sure you'll come up with some good topics, too. Your intelligent posts speak for themselves.

Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Don't be offended. It was a matter of time before someone invoked Godwin's Law.

Godwin's Law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is an adage formulated by Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Shhh! You're giving away all the seekrits RnB!

She's gonna win teh Internets!
January 18, 2009
kidlesskim
[For the most part, and as always there are exceptions. SAHMoos are just that. They are moocows who STAY at home and basically do NOTHING, except whatever suits them and the rest of the time they are wailing about all of their "sacrifices". .

I think I would go absolutely crazy if I had to stay home all day, and especially with screaming kids to keep me entertained. I think the more these women stay home with the kids, the harder it becomes to go out and make a life for themselves. Soon their whole world revolves around the kids. The more I read about SAHM's, the happier I am to be CF.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
January 18, 2009
Ooh, my little thread really drew some trollmoos!waving hellolarious
January 18, 2009
Moos wouldn't respond if it didn't HIT A NERVE! Poor things.
January 19, 2009
a few errors in your posts marie/sabine et all

ok, sexism, is only when one sex dislikes the opposite, not hating the same sex, if i hated women i would be sexist, if i hate men i am not.

am i miserable, not really, am i british yes. i take my little life and fill it with joy and happiness. when i come here i put my comments to stop me from oh i dont know killing annoying people. you have known us for how long, a post. or 2. you dont know my life, my personality.

if you dont normally care then why care now. you are bored and you want the ooh look at me,

the definition of a whore is someone who provides a sexual service for money, if i take a woman on a date spend hundreds then we have sex thats a form of prostitution. i spend i get some.. you get good meal and get some.. whats the difference between a mother doing the same thing, and getting hubbie to pay the bills, and you stay at home not cleaning or anything as many sahms do. thats prostitution.

and hatred, we dont hate, we dislike, to abhor, we dislike people like you, assuming we all hate when this is a rant board, when we only talk aout the bad stuff doesnt mean thats all we have.

NOW I SERIOUSLY OBJECT YOU CLASSING US WITH THE NAZIs, I lost close family in the camps, dachau and auschwitz, you sully their memories, with that attitude, if anything you with your breeding paranoia fit more closely the lebensborn, breeding camps.

if you dislike this site sabine (interesting choice of name Legend says that Romans abducted Sabine women to populate the newly built town, the first recorded example of bride kidnapping. The resultant conflict ended only by the women throwing themselves and their children between the armies of their fathers and their husbands. the women ending the war forms a less frequent but still reappearing motif.). why post here, do you post on other sites that you dislike. if so you are a very sad personyou come here to our place, insult us and our families, and DARE dictate how we live our lives. so go away, you are not wanted here, this is me asking nicely. if you dont like it then go away to a place where you will be worshipped.

January 19, 2009
Every Sunday going to the Baptist church to listen about where women belong, isn't helping matters.
These super conservative religious nuts (Duggars) who think 18 kids is where it is at, aren't helping matters much.
Hollywood and their picture perfect sprogging also don't help.
I witness so many young women today, who think they are going to be rescued by a prince in a white sports car and whisked off to the house on the hill, so they can have babies.
These young girls focus on this so much, that they never live a real life or have any real experiences.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login