Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Placenta Eaters

Posted by HAHAStupidMoos 
HAHAStupidMoos
Placenta Eaters
January 19, 2009
Does anyone here know any breeders in real life that have done this or have invited you over for the placenta dinner?

A long time ago I remember some moo that had a placenta dinner party after she shit out her loaf. And people actually showed up for this vomit fest, and I assume, they ate some too. Good christ almighty.
Re: Placenta Eaters
January 19, 2009
I would like to believe that no one I personally know would have such a thing in the first place, but that if they did that they would know me well enough to know that I would find it HIGHLY repulsive and offensive that they invited me to it. Even in the cases where I have read about them "sharing" the placenta, they did in a dried up pill form, much like herbal vitamins. The ones I have read about who are gung ho about consuming it while it's fresh are generally pretty greedy about it because it's supposed to have such magical healing qualities and prevent or cure PPD. I seriously doubt that it's common to have a "placenta party", and I can only hope that I am correct. However, I never imagined that people could restrain a helpless monkey,sit around a table hitting him in the head with mallets, and then consuming his brain while considering it a delicacy either, until I saw that documentary, "Faces of Death", which I will NEVER get over btw and it's been some 25 years ago. So, I suppose that anything is possible.
HAHAStupidMoos
January 19, 2009
http://havingapoo.blogspot.com/2007/07/placenta-party.html

here's a blog of just what i mentioned, a placenta dinner party. there are tons of pix here of the idiots eating it and the idiot duhd preparing it. It looks like he has the cord too and prepared that as well.
Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
That's just disgusting, I am thoroughly creeped, the fuck, out. I'm going to have nightmares now .

Kaye
January 19, 2009
OK, I'm grossed out regardless of where it came from, but is that a placenta from one of his kids' births? It would be .0000000001% more tolerable if it was from an animal somehow. two faces puking

And I thought cooking with semen was as bad as it could get:

Semen cookbook!
Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos
http://havingapoo.blogspot.com/2007/07/placenta-party.html

here's a blog of just what i mentioned, a placenta dinner party. there are tons of pix here of the idiots eating it and the idiot duhd preparing it. It looks like he has the cord too and prepared that as well.

Jesus tapdancing christ! he made a happy face? :hs
January 19, 2009
cannibals.
January 19, 2009
kidlesskim
"Faces of Death", which I will NEVER get over btw and it's been some 25 years ago. So, I suppose that anything is possible.

I remember hearing about that from a teeny-bopper boyfriend in high-school who used to brag that he was going to "order pizza and watch Faces of Death tonight".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 19, 2009
kidlesskim
"Faces of Death", which I will NEVER get over btw and it's been some 25 years ago. So, I suppose that anything is possible.

That was one gruesome film that I haven't thought about in years. And I thought the monkey sequence was horrifying, too.
January 19, 2009
I remember a convo similar to this here a while back and we did know that the cows would send the placenta away to be dried and ground up, then put into capsules to take as supplements.

I'm sure they think there is benefit to eating their kid's shit, too.
January 19, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
I remember a convo similar to this here a while back and we did know that the cows would send the placenta away to be dried and ground up, then put into capsules to take as supplements.

Next stop: Maxi pads.
January 19, 2009
"Faces of Death" was horrible, wasn't it? I don't remember which one I watched when I was younger - all I know is it put images into my head that can never, ever be removed. No amount of 'happy thoughts' will ever be able to whitewash the things shown on that video. The monkey part was horrendous, and I remember a scene with dolphins that absolutely devastated me beyond belief. I wish I'd never watched the damn thing.

Anyway, the 'Placenta Party' - for fuck's _sake_. I'm stupefied that these parents were able to somehow convince people to show up and eat a slimy wad of blood and gore that slipped out of the moo's vagina. You know, if the hip-earth-mamas want to eat their placentas, fine - just have them encapsulated, swallow those, and leave the rest of us out of it.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 19, 2009
Death Scenes is another gnarly one- the second one (Ithink it's 3) is narrated by Anton LaVey and has some WILD still photos.
January 19, 2009
And I just made a nice homemade soup for lunch, too.two faces puking
January 19, 2009
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALREADY. Fuckin' A. I just looked at those god-damned photos. What in good HELL are people thinking?

I, for once, am at a loss.
January 19, 2009
kidlesskim
that documentary, "Faces of Death", which I will NEVER get over

Cripes yes. For me it was the electric chair wot done it.

And what about the school-sanctioned Faces of Death shown to all those who had Drivers' Ed? The Ohio State Highway Patrol films from the late 1950s early '60s?

Anyways yes I had a close friend about 10 years ago whose hippy-ish friend had a baybee. Hippy-ish friend had asked her friends if they'd ever partake in the placenta once the sprog is born, and they all gagged and screamed NO in unison. Hippy-ish friend laughed and pretended like it was all one big joke. Fast forward 3 months, shortly after birth of sprog. Dinner party at hippy-ish house. All gathered round. After a few bottles of wine and a nice appetiser, hippy-ish cowface gets all giggly and coy and starts going on about how wonderful it is to be around such great friends and so on. She goes into the kitchen and proudly produces the main course. Which is -- yep, you guessed it. Sauteed in butter. My friend, despite her squiffy red-wine brain and her reluctance to cause a scene, immediately and silently stood up, reached for her coat, and walked out of the house to the train station. She was followed shortly by three or four other pale guests.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
These people just read "A Modest Proposal" and got their targeting mixed up.

Honestly though, there's a reason our culture doesn't involve a lot of consumption of bodily excretions. Maybe they'd like to plan a dinner party centered around the next large thing to be evacuated from my abdomen...
January 19, 2009
Mmmm, placenta... It's a breeder delicacy! *gag* Mr. T: I pitty tha foolstwo faces puking Trying to get your friends to literally eat your crotchfruit. I had never heard of this before getting into the child free sites. Simply disgusting. Shame on me for thinking human beings are beyond such a thing.
January 19, 2009
only animals eat the placenta. (with a nice chianti????)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 19, 2009
Seacreature
Mmmm, placenta... It's a breeder delicacy! *gag* Mr. T: I pitty tha foolstwo faces puking Trying to get your friends to literally eat your crotchfruit. I had never heard of this before getting into the child free sites. Simply disgusting. Shame on me for thinking human beings are beyond such a thing.

And the bitch probably garnished it with her own menstrual blood, too!angry flipping off
January 19, 2009

And the bitch probably garnished it with her own menstrual blood, too!

...gravy... *HORF!*
Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
Just want to mention that this is the first thread on this forum, that I could only read until answer no. 2, then I had to quit, otherwise I would have puked (... and as physician I am really tough about such things...)...:two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
January 20, 2009
Placenta is the breeder's version of Beluga Sturgeon Caviar. (rollseyes)

Next stop: chicken fingers and Mac-N-Cheez.
January 20, 2009
Rose Red
KidFreeLuvnLife

Next stop: Maxi pads.

TEA TIME!!!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 20, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife

It wouldn't suprise me, since these are the same moos who believe it acceptable to change the brat's diapers on tables and countertops that other people eat off of. Because, y'know, baby bodily fluids are completely steril and nobody in their right mind would care about eating off of a surface where the shitty diaper just was. angry flipping off

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login