Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THE CAPTCHA GAME

Posted by mercurior 
THE CAPTCHA GAME
January 19, 2009
Some rules for the captcha game.

only odd, funny, humourous captchas accepted.

you get a bonus point for each double letter, 2 points for 3, 3 for 4, and 5 whole points for all the same letter/number

words close to real world words, get 2 points, if captcha, is related to the post/topic. then you get a whole 10 points.

(just to have funwink.. they need to be posted on the topic.

captcha d7wtm

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: THE CAPTCHA GAME
January 19, 2009
Thank you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 19, 2009
well, we can add special rules, just a little funwink.. why not lighten stuff up

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 20, 2009
I'm starting to store them here, if you don't mind. I don't read all threads, so I'd welcome a little help with this. If you see one that is not here please add it.

Anneonimiss:
CAPTCHA = heeLe

poofy_puff (this time):
CAPTCHA = FmFeM

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 20, 2009
OK, forgive me, as I've not Googled it.

What in the HELL is this captcha thing????? LOL
January 20, 2009
It's the antispam code.

January 20, 2009
poofy_puff
It's the antispam code.

thanks! that reminds me of the old college drinking game "one up, one down."

FVnXX
January 20, 2009
Anneonimiss:
CAPTCHA = heeLe

poofy_puff (this time):
CAPTCHA = FmFeM

poofy_puff:
CAPTCHA = WpHHu

January 20, 2009
I NEVER get good captchas...
7mnb7
I think not.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 20, 2009
Oooo, I got a repeater... "tyYY9"
January 20, 2009
Anneonimiss:
heeLe

poofy_puff:
FmFeM

poofy_puff:
WpHHu

Seacreature:
tyYY9

poofy_puff:
cUUn3

Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
January 21, 2009
UMJJC...I got a repeater too. Do I get a prize? :3
January 21, 2009
yes, an extra 5 points wink

January 21, 2009
How about an anagram category? and/or combination?

Johnny must verse papa joey
some are better than others

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 21, 2009
You have to POST the captcha, not DESCRIBE it.

January 21, 2009
Anneonimiss:
heeLe

poofy_puff:
FmFeM

poofy_puff:
WpHHu

Seacreature:
tyYY9

poofy_puff:
cUUn3

Portiabella:
hypTV

Cambion:
UMJJC

poofy_puff:
NUDnm

January 21, 2009
My capcha, I'll do what I want with it.
However, they are secret messages to me from headquarters and if I tell you what it means... you know the rest.... drinking coffee
kabukta

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 21, 2009
There is only ONE rule, and if you don't want to play it, then start your own CAPTCHA game.

January 21, 2009
there is only one rule.. there are no rules LOL..

its just for fun guys and gals, nothing too serious. we need a little fun to counteract some of the bad stuff out there.

January 21, 2009
txxth

If only this one counted in Scrabble...

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 21, 2009
Anneonimiss:
heeLe

poofy_puff:
FmFeM

poofy_puff:
WpHHu

Seacreature:
tyYY9

poofy_puff:
cUUn3

Anneonimiss:
TMmyt

Portiabella:
hypTV

Cambion:
UMJJC

poofy_puff:
NUDnm

Amethyst:
txxth

Cambion:
LDD4F

Help here, folks!

January 21, 2009
Uhm... UC7Pv:smoke
Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
WLXMU = Welfare Loving _ Mu
January 21, 2009
new game, new addon rules, captcha acronym. all letters must be used, numbers optionalwink.. thanks benjie, good idea

once again just for fun..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login