Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post 1299 Corrected Link

Posted by "Tammy" 
"Tammy"
Post 1299 Corrected Link
April 28, 2006
Sorry - one http:// too many in the link...

http://pub41.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.php?usernum=3485526395&cpv=1
Anonymous User
Re: Post 1299 Corrected Link
April 28, 2006
What a stupid bitch.
April 28, 2006
Quote: "there is no place for selfishness at 3:30a.m. when your child needs to be fed or changed"

Fuck you. I'd rather be sleeping.

What a fucking braindead moron.
April 28, 2006
IA co-wroder brought her baby to work. I asked how is her sleeping pattern and she said that baby wakes her up every 3 hours! My sleep is priceless! Screw having a baby!
Dorine
April 28, 2006
I like her assertion that her IQ is in the top 0.03% of Americans! She has the sentence structure of a mildly retarded five year-old, her logic is flawed beyond belief and she comes off like some emotionally insecure brat going, "Nyah...nyah...nyah!" If she were in my critical writing class, I would have earned an "F" for that piece of garbage.

Crawl down off your cross, dear, somebody needs the wood. Nobody buys your obvious fabrications. If you are such a good mother, why are you wasting your time with that pile of road apples when you should be taking care of your oh-so-perfect little hellions?
CFBoston
April 29, 2006
Talk about being hateful! What kills me is that she's stupid enough to leave her e-mail address: mstammy@mtaonline.net
VLM123
April 29, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quote: "there is no place for selfishness at
> 3:30a.m. when your child needs to be fed or
> changed"
>
> Fuck you. I'd rather be sleeping.
>
> What a fucking braindead moron.

I know THAT'S right - sleeping or at least having sex. LOL

"Tammy's" post just proves that she is dying for attention and dying to be heard. LOL
VLM
April 29, 2006
CFBoston Wrote:
> Talk about being hateful! What kills me is that
> she's stupid enough to leave her e-mail address:
> mstammy@mtaonline.net

Well, there goes that supposedly high IQ that only 0.03% of Americans have. *snort* What a dumb-ass she is!
GreenGrass
April 29, 2006
Don't overlook Mrs. Mensa's math skills, with her assertion that "The CF are 1000% positive that...". The first time I read that, I thought about those Maury Povich "Who's My Baby Daddy" paternity test shows, where the guys is always like, "I'm 1000% sure I'm not the baby daddy!"
Anonymous User
April 29, 2006
The only thing that should be waking me up at 3:30 am is a hot guy.
April 29, 2006
is this the same tammy that posted here before and we ripped her a new one, http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,2582,page=1

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sherz
April 29, 2006
Haaa! I thought the exact same thing, GreenGrass! I be 1000% sure that Mufasa be the daddy of my little Snotquafkia. He be havin' the same funky hairline, the same buggy eyes, an' the same small penis
CFBoston
April 29, 2006
Thanks for the refresher mercurior. I hadn't seen that previous thread in January. winking smiley
April 29, 2006
well i remember how "tammy" was wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
GreenGrass
April 29, 2006
I clicked on the link and read on:

"My husband very much loves me and our children. He has had many opportunities to cheat on me with some very beautiful women, and he didn't do it, he has been faithful to me, and I to him for over 18 years, and I take offense to some ignorant, attention-seeking CF person telling me otherwise. Some co-workers of his even set him up the day before we got married with a prostitute that propositioned him, and they videotaped the whole thing without him knowing it. He was true to me as he would be forever."

WOW. That is fucked up. Do you really want the world to know about that? I mean, really? What kind of trash are you? (Oh yeah, the top 0.03% of test-takers genius kind - honey, which online quiz did you take that ranked you among the cerebral elite?)

“I have lurked at a couple of the CF websites for awhile, mostly in disbelief, after stumbling onto one quite innocently awhile back, and read in horror how some CF'ers not only do not like children, but wish to cause them harm, it makes one wonder sometimes, remember the guy not too long ago that wrote some things on a blog, and then ended up killing a family and kidnapping two kids, one which he killed, and the girl he kept and molested for several weeks before being caught? I cannot help but wonder just when, not if, one of these CF people will end up in the news because they felt that (like one of the CF site moderators said)they wanted to "correct" or even just plain hurt some child because they got on their nerves.”

The difference between us and pervs like that guy are that WE DON’T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR CROTCH DROPPINGS!! A CFer would never kidnap a kid – what the hell would be the point of that?

It's like they just don't get it - it's not that hard, even a "genius" like Tammy should be able to figure it out. The CF want nothing to do with your kids. You lurking breeders might think we are all salivating to get our hands on your precious freaking dumplings and living in denial of our childfree status because deep down WE ALL WANT TO BE LIKE MOO, but we don't give a shit about you and your kids. Do us both a favor and go the hell away.
CFBoston
April 29, 2006
Apparently she hasn't changed, as she posted that drivel only 10 days ago. Wonder why she has it in for us? I love the part: "I cannot help but wonder just when, not if, one of these CF people will end up in the news..." Anyone here been on the news for beating some brat because its' parunts were oblivious to said brat, being a brat? Didn't think so. lol
Anonymous User
April 29, 2006
That is the same fetus humper that wrote Lady Cooper the pleading letter. It's ironic in a way that she is salivating on Elizabeth Bucherchers site, because Elizabeth B. is pro-choice.
Also, what tacky white trash friends to set her hubby to be up with a working girl. Top 0.03% my hoof!!!
Ranter
April 29, 2006
If she has so much free time, and she is too lazy to do any "real" and "actual" parenting. She should be on bloggingbaby or something. Instead of trying to fuck with us.
Ranter
April 29, 2006
I would never want to harm a kid. I *also* don't like seeing kids get harmed.
Sherz
April 29, 2006
I've worked with children my entire adult life. I was a child advocate at a shelter for battered women and a school teacher. I would never harm a child, or want to see someone else harm one. Being a teacher has made me dislike children, and shitty parenting made those children dislikable! I'm sure Tammy is one of those pain in the ass, unreasonable parunts that made me want to quit my job.
Grace
April 29, 2006
I think that loss of sleep due to a screaming baby is one of the first "oh sh**, this is going to s**k; what have we gotten ourselves into" light bulb moments for moos and duhs. I think this is when the jealousy (expressed through proclamations that baby-induced sleep-deprivation is noble, while the CF are selfish because they get to sleep through the night) that moos and duhs feel for the CF begins. It could also begin a bit earlier, like during delivery for the moo and when the hospital bill is received by the duh. But the sleepless nights are probably one of the first major lifestyle changes that make moos and duhs so resentful.
Anonymous User
April 29, 2006
sharon j. Wrote:
> That is the same fetus humper that wrote Lady
> Cooper the pleading letter. It's ironic in a way
> that she is salivating on Elizabeth Bucherchers
> site, because Elizabeth B. is pro-choice.
> Also, what tacky white trash friends to set her
> hubby to be up with a working girl. Top 0.03% my
> hoof!!!

A-yup, that's the one that sent me crazy anti-choice emails after I daaaaared tell a teen girl in my advice column that abortion is an option, that she should think it over and there is nothing wrong with terminating if she can't take care of the kid. Oooh nooo, I'm so evil! And my advice colum (shill: http://ladycooper.co.nr) isn't even a CF related one, it's for anyone and anything quetsion. Geez. I had forgotten about her!
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 01, 2006
Well, at least the stupid breeder bitch understands where the breeders stand in the Childfree world, a high IQ is surely a valuable asset for having figured that out. And at 3:30 AM, while she's up with a screaming loaf, I'll be knocking it out with SO.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 01, 2006
Has anyone else noticed that she just starts attacking us Childfree on her little questionnaire? It doesn't even ASK anything about "how do you feel about Childfree individuals" - she just starts right in.

If she's so carefree, famblee absorbed, and doesn't give a shit what CFs think, she wouldn't even have mentioned it.
CF Scorpio
May 01, 2006
Dorine Wrote:
> I like her assertion that her IQ is in the top
> 0.03% of Americans!

I am in Mensa and have met a lot of other people in Mensa who don't have or want kids. We are not stupid enough to breed like this supposed genius.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.