Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ah...A day of firearms!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Ah...A day of firearms!
January 20, 2009
To celebrate the permanent return of Crawford TX's village idiot to his hometown, I just spent the morning in the glorious middle of nowhere, shooting all manner of firearms-rifles, shotguns, carbines, and pistols. cowboy Much lead flew, and many pieces of sheet tin and assorted trash met an early demise!:gun1 I only hope that we don't lose the 2nd Amendment's effects under the new boss.

Now for a early dinner of steak with a nice red wine...And to finish the American Trifecta, I need to call up my FWB for a nice no-pignasty-causing-fuck.

I love being in America. And with the new administration, we are less repugnant to outsiders. smiling smiley

I know, a rather inane post, but I have had a great CF day so far today.:chug
Re: Ah...A day of firearms!
January 20, 2009
Whoop whoop!
Blammo!
:drkbddy

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFTeen
January 20, 2009
Ya lucky duck.
January 20, 2009
I think new boss has much more on his hands then he thought. I hope messing with 2nd amendment is not on top of his list. He did make a public statement about the fact that he will not bother 2nd amendment, but I will wait and see.
January 20, 2009
I think first he's going to free the slaves.

Now, I'll be happy when they stop playing the sound of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAretha Franklin shrieking like a hyena on steroids.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
Techie
I think new boss has much more on his hands then he thought. I hope messing with 2nd amendment is not on top of his list. He did make a public statement about the fact that he will not bother 2nd amendment, but I will wait and see.

Yeah, he's made public statements about a lot of things, usually on both sides of the issue.

You'd have better luck nailing Jell-O to the wall than getting a definite opinion out of him.
January 21, 2009
at least he did mention non beleivers in his speech, unlike one person who said non beleivers are not proper citizens.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 21, 2009
The second amendment is of some concern to me as well. Let's hope for the best.
Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
Marzipan: I just purchased two light-weight stocks for both of my SKS's, and a case of ammo for each gun I own. He's *saying* he's not going to mess with the rights, but still, ammo and the like can go up in prices that I certainly can't afford after he's in office for a while. Just in case, I'm covered :flaming
January 21, 2009
Str8six, probably a good idea, just in case.

I find the shooting sports to be very cathartic, and have spent many happy afternoons improving my aim.
Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
There is nothing I like more than stripping down, cleaning, and oiling a new gun.

Except maybe shooting, stripping down, cleaning, and oiling a new gun.
January 21, 2009
Konkurrent
There is nothing I like more than stripping down, cleaning, and oiling a new gun.

Everything is better naked, I know that.

CAPTCHA = WUuKE

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
poofy_puff
Konkurrent

Everything is better naked, I know that.

CAPTCHA = WUuKE

LOL, not that kind of stripping.

Those shell casings come out pretty hot, too... not exactly the kind of thing you want landing in sensitive areas.
January 21, 2009
Konkurrent

LOL, not that kind of stripping.

Those shell casings come out pretty hot, too... not exactly the kind of thing you want landing in sensitive areas.

You set me up for it.

So, your shell casings are HOT, too?

Good thing my CAPTCHA is boring.

Anonymous User
January 22, 2009
It's like the song says, poofy.

Happiness IS a warm gun.

Keep everything properly lubed, the slide aligned... I could shoot all day. :sx
January 22, 2009
CAPTCHA = pEEkD

I'm at work now, so I have no sex-toys to post. But I do have this excellent Galileo Thermometer with 5 balls a-floating at the time of this writing. It's the best I can do with such short notice:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login