Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby stalking

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Baby stalking
January 20, 2009
Since I've not experienced it myself, I really need to know - what is the worst case of baby stalking you've ever seen/been a victim of?
Anonymous User
Re: Baby stalking
January 20, 2009
Soulie
Since I've not experienced it myself, I really need to know - what is the worst case of baby stalking you've ever seen/been a victim of?

Please to be defining Baby Stalking, please...[/foreigner accent]
January 20, 2009
SHE it was here hold the baby while i.. ME takes 4 steps back out of the room

SHE go one she likes you ME no , i will drop it.

SHE you wont ME i will. another step

SHE you would look good holding it ME, NO.. takes 5 more steps.

SHE where are you going? ME i forgot i left something

SHE let me come with you ME, no thanks..

SHE, go on hold her, i just need to get a new nappy ME........... silence as i am gone..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
Marzipan

Please to be defining Baby Stalking, please...[/foreigner accent]

Baby stalking is when a moo or duh does something loud and annoying to illicit comments about their sprog eg. standing too close to you, baby in arms, making irritating goo-goo noises in the hope that you will look over and mention how cute/adorable/wonderful their kyd is.
January 20, 2009
I just experienced a literal incident of baby stalking. A man followed me through the entirety of a craft store while he was "watching" an unruly child. Basically, it was in the middle of the day and I'd stopped in to pick up something on my way between meetings, so the store was dead. As I was walking through the store, I started down an aisle when I noticed the man watching the toddler aged child pulling everything it could reach on to the floor. I gave the stink eye, sighed and turned around. I took another route back to the framing supplies, and was trying to find an appropriate frame and mat when out of the corner of my eye I saw this man and his child at a display at the end of the aisle. I gave the stink eye and went back to my framing options. Once I had picked what I'd needed, I walked out the other end of the aisle to avoid babydaddy and to another part of the store to pick up some other crafting supplies. Again, while I was in my aisle, babydaddy shows up, toadler in tow and stands there watching the toadler pull everything within reach to the floor and put various items in it's mouth. Again, I give the stink eye and turn my back to them while I pull the items I need. Again, I exit the aisle at the other end to avoid babydaddy, and wander up to the cashier. While I'm waiting for the person in front of me to finish their transaction, I see babydaddy out of the corner of my eye, this time next to some sad looking woman. The toadler is still tearing the place apart, so I just stand and hard stare the three of them until it's my turn to pay. I mention to the cashier that several aisles may need to be reassembled due to the toadler, she sighs, says "yeah that happens a lot here" and thanks me.

It was creepy and weird, kind of like a babystalking version of The Duel.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 20, 2009
The worst I can remember that was done by a stranger was at the grocery store at the checkout line, and on more than one occasion. The very first problem, other than that there is an infant SUV blocking the aisle, is that nearly ALL of the female employees AND customers, old- young, black- white, rich and poor come from YARDS away to see the baybee and ooh and ahh over it. I have gotten used to it, but it never ceases to annoy me. I am not annoyed because they are doing it so much as that they are expecting me to do it and moomie is looking at me longingly, as if she had some diamonds displayed in a velvet cloth and wanted me to apprise her of the value or something. Even if I show COMPLETE disinterest, look at a magazine, check messages on the cell, look through my purse, etc......They (the moomie AND the other women) gang up on me and will occasionally just outright FORCE me to comment on it. "Isn't he sooooooooooo cute?", and like comments. I usually give a disinterested, and as annoyed and hurried sounding response as possible, "uh huh, yeah", and then look at my watch. The other reason it bothers me is because it is wasting my time. While they are standing their chatterring away about this stupid baybee, they could be scanning groceries, taking money, bagging groceries, and we could ALL be on our own way home to what is important to US, which unbeknownst to some does not include a baybee.

My inlaws do it on a regular basis with my 3 y/o nephew and it is SO incredibly annoying, that I can't really put it into words where it could be adequately described. Just know that in addition to doing the baybee stalking, they use baybee talk voices while they do it and you may have some idea. Baybee talking-stalking combined, ESPECIALLY when the kyd is nearly 4 years of age, is damned near unbearable. Add into the mix that they speak this way in reference to the kyd as well as in his presense, and it's easy to see how this impromptu gibberish could get on the nerves of even the most mild tempered of people.
Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
People do not want to follow me. I will not stand for it.

I'm naturally a rather paranoid person. I recognize this and don't let it get out of hand to where I'm wearing tinfoil headgear or anything, but I can tell you precisely how many turns a vehicle has made in common with me at any time I'm behind the wheel. I keep track of that whether I want to or not.

Behind the wheel, I'll just start making right turn after right turn. If someone is following you they'll either have to quit or make it obvious.

In the store... I'm much worse. I'll just ask them point blank why they're following me if I'm sure they are, or I'll stand in one spot and not even pretend to be shopping. I'll just stand and stare. I'm a tall guy who in no way looks like he puts on a shirt and tie for work... people don't tolerate my gaze for long.

If you really want to make sure they give you a wide berth, do the stand and stare thing for awhile. Then when they move away, follow them for awhile.
January 20, 2009
Konkurrent
People do not want to follow me. I will not stand for it.

I'm naturally a rather paranoid person. I recognize this and don't let it get out of hand to where I'm wearing tinfoil headgear or anything, but I can tell you precisely how many turns a vehicle has made in common with me at any time I'm behind the wheel. I keep track of that whether I want to or not.

Behind the wheel, I'll just start making right turn after right turn. If someone is following you they'll either have to quit or make it obvious.

In the store... I'm much worse. I'll just ask them point blank why they're following me if I'm sure they are, or I'll stand in one spot and not even pretend to be shopping. I'll just stand and stare. I'm a tall guy who in no way looks like he puts on a shirt and tie for work... people don't tolerate my gaze for long.

If you really want to make sure they give you a wide berth, do the stand and stare thing for awhile. Then when they move away, follow them for awhile.

Yeah, I'm a broad. I think there is a certain type of man who seems to believe that if a woman is alone, she's out looking for a date. Even if they have their kid with them, and even if they're with their babymomma. However, as Biggie Shorty in Pootie Tang says "Just because I'm dressed up and dancing on the corner does not mean I'm hooking". I did give the ol'stare down while I was in line...but whatever. It was just weird behavior to someone who is rather paranoid herself. I drive the way you do, though instead of right turns, I'll just keep going randomly until they stop following me.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 20, 2009
I was walking home from the Post Office today on my way to the food co-op. Just shy of the co-op, a mom got out of a just-parked car with her toddler and a babe in arms. The toddler said as I was passing, "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! HI!" I made a pleasant smile to her but, in no mood to fawn over kids, walked on to the co-op. The mom said, just as I passed, in a disapproving tone, "Some people don't say hi." FU Moo. I say hello or "good morning" to most folks I meet around town. I just don't feel like pandering to an attention-seeking toddler when I'm on my way to do an errand in a limited time frame. So sorry I didn't fawn over your unexceptional kid. Did I mention FU?
Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
But if someone says "Hi" to you, you're contractually obligated by society to say "hi" back.

If you don't they can sue you in small claims court for "Not making obligatory meaningless small talk," "Failing to validate them as a person through primal vocalization," and/or "Criminal possession and brandishing of free will."
January 20, 2009
This happened to me just the other day. I was at a college hockey game, and there was a moo with young sprog there. At one point after the game it was just her, the kid, and myself in the lobby of the rink. I was sitting to the side of her, playing with my phone, and I could see her out of my peripheral vison without actually raising my eyes to look at her. The kid was being pretty quiet, but the moo seemed hell-bent on getting the kid riled up. She was making all sorts of loud googling noises, picking the kid up and swinging it around, and just plain attention whoring. As I ignored her, the sounds and movements became more and more dramatic. The part that makes me sure it was baby stalking?No matter what she did with the kid she kept one eye on me to see if I would react. At one point she was giving the kid a kiss on the cheek, but both of her eyes were turned towards me. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. When the person I was waiting for came out of the locker room I just shut my phone and left without aknowledging that the moo was standing there. I don't know if she reacted to that; I didn't care to look back and give her that satisfaction.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 20, 2009
clematis
I was walking home from the Post Office today on my way to the food co-op. Just shy of the co-op, a mom got out of a just-parked car with her toddler and a babe in arms. The toddler said as I was passing, "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! HI!" I made a pleasant smile to her but, in no mood to fawn over kids, walked on to the co-op. The mom said, just as I passed, in a disapproving tone, "Some people don't say hi." FU Moo. I say hello or "good morning" to most folks I meet around town. I just don't feel like pandering to an attention-seeking toddler when I'm on my way to do an errand in a limited time frame. So sorry I didn't fawn over your unexceptional kid. Did I mention FU?

I HATE it when moocows hide behind allegedly trying to teach their child manners, social graces, or just about whatever strikes their fancy at the moment, by purposely saying something insulting, abusive, and/or offensive within the earshot of the intended target (s), such as it appears to have happened in this case. It's passive aggressive behavior under the cloak of the age old "........but I was only trying to teach my chyld that it's polite to greet strangers and that some people won't be saying "hi" back....." eye rolling smiley NO, she was pissed that you didn't respond favorably to her baby stalking, SO she insulted you in an indirect and cowardly way, it is JUST that simple. NO ONE will call the bitch out on the floor for it either because she's holding a baybeeeeeeee afterall, and the little bastard might cry.... :bawl They do it ALL of the time too at other peoples' expenses. I have heard them say to a 2 y/o after a painfully obvious obese man walks by, "SEE what can happen when you eat too many cookies?"........... to a baybee in a high chair when a waitress has done less than the expected level of ass kissing during a busy lunch, "She must be having a REALLY bad day. Do you think she is having a bad day?".........or to a toddler when someone fails to live up to her expectations of a great big "....I WUV UR BAYBEE" smile,......"He must be sad. Let's give him one of OUR smiles,.......HAPPY is good, SAD faces make other people sad too.....", and so on and so forth.ranting

Of course it's always done in a "sing sing" voice with a hint of baybee talk thrown in, a bit louder than usual to make certain that the intended victim can hear it, and it's ALWAYS done in a selfish smart assed way, but with the "I am so innocent" deer in the headlights stare than only an experienced moocow can perfect. It is ALWAYS done for their benefit too as the kyds are always too young to "get it", they are pissed in some way at the intended target(s), and it's easier to make their pasty faced little retorts under the guise of "teaching baybee". It's easier to say..."See how rude and obnoxious some people are? It's VERY VERY naughty to break in line in front of other people, you are supposed to wait your turn"!", than to simply say directly to the line breaker, "Excuse me, perhaps you didn't see me, but I was here first". It's all about attention whoring and passive aggressive behavior, which are of course two commonly known martyr-moocow ("MOOTYR") characteristics.moo with baybeem :inw
January 20, 2009
kidlesskim
While they are standing their chatterring away about this stupid baybee, they could be scanning groceries, taking money, bagging groceries, and we could ALL be on our own way home to what is important to US, which unbeknownst to some does not include a baybee.

That happened to me just last week! Supermarket check-out, the cashier and the bagger (both female) drooling over some fucking toadler leaving the store and totally ignoring me while I'm standing there with my open wallet, waiting to pay. Hello?

I think there is a certain type of man who seems to believe that if a woman is alone, she's out looking for a date. Even if they have their kid with them

Oh yeah, I often get duhs baybee-stalking me. Because a dude with a kyd is just so hawt. Oooh, especially that baybee-sling thing: such a turn-on! two faces puking

The one I remember the most is when I was waiting to cross a street once. He was next to me and kept talking in a really exaggerated voice to his toadler and looking at me like I was supposed to be so impressed and aroused - and begging to be his next brat's moo, of course. eye rolling smiley
January 20, 2009
kidlesskim
I HATE it when moocows hide behind allegedly trying to teach their child manners, social graces, or just about whatever strikes their fancy at the moment, by purposely saying something insulting, abusive, and/or offensive within the earshot of the intended target (s), such as it appears to have happened in this case.

Oh, gawds, how I hate that passive-aggressive breeder bullshit! angry smiley
Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
The worst was when a co-irker on moo leave decided to bring the baybee in to work. I purposely avoided the hoopla in the break room but ran into them, in of all places, the restroom. So I exit the stall and head over to wash my hands, where of course moo has just changed a diaper. I washed my hands, and as I was crossing past her to leave, she thrusts this baby between the adoring co-irkers at me. I was still drying my hands. "Don't you wanna hold the baybeeeeeeeee????" Um, my hands are wet. "Oooh! I'll wait!". Well, he's kinda squirmy and I don't wanna drop him. Before she had a chance to come up with another excuse, I got thee out of dodge.

Is no place sacred?
January 21, 2009
i do my dead eyes routine, and then turn my head towards them in a slow way. i shut down all feeling in my eyes, its just blank. they soon erm oh ok.. i am 6 foot tall and big. usually wearing all black plus a black trenchcoat.. then if anything else i show them my fangs. for some reason they always find an excuse to go, (the first one was in a house and it was a guest so i couldnt be as evil as i normally am

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 21, 2009
God Feh, what a fucking nightmare for you.

I've never experienced anything like that but I did have a few instances of brief encounters. Most recent one was a few months ago at the pet store while I was oogling the baby rats.

If anybody followed me the way this asshole did to you, I'd come right out and ask him what his problem is.
Ketchup
January 21, 2009
Two occasions:

1. At a brewery party, my ex-boyfriend (hadn't seen him in about two years) kept pushing a stroller with a baby in it past the table where I sat with my now-husband, and glaring at me. When I didn't acknowledge him, he parked the stroller at our table and started going on about how much his kid looked like him and some other stupid shit. No "Hi Ketchup, how are you?" or greeting of any sort - while it was tempting to tell him to eat shit and die, I was on one of my first dates with Mr. Ketchup so I didn't want to make a bad impression, although it was pretty embarrassing.

2. When I was a bartender, some woman placed her 8 month old (yes, she told me its age) on top of the bar and kept joking that the kid wanted a drink. I pretended that I had no idea what she was talking about and she kept at it for about half a minute. I then sprayed the bar counter down with lots of cleaner.
January 21, 2009
Medusa
Oh yeah, I often get duhs baybee-stalking me. Because a dude with a kyd is just so hawt. Oooh, especially that baybee-sling thing: such a turn-on! two faces puking

The one I remember the most is when I was waiting to cross a street once. He was next to me and kept talking in a really exaggerated voice to his toadler and looking at me like I was supposed to be so impressed and aroused - and begging to be his next brat's moo, of course. eye rolling smiley

Ugh, Duh's are just so... so... sad. I've been hit on at the gas station, bars, stores....and I'm not hot by any estimation. Yet, they still come up with their sad faces, shlubby clothes and sticky hands and try to thrust their child on you, or try to get favorable attention, or get your number because they're such MEN for having successfully ejaculated into another woman. Yeah, and that pale circle of flesh on the finger where your wedding band used to be really says "hot catch".

--Me
January 21, 2009
clematis
I was walking home from the Post Office today on my way to the food co-op. Just shy of the co-op, a mom got out of a just-parked car with her toddler and a babe in arms. The toddler said as I was passing, "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! HI!"

I fucking HATE this.
January 21, 2009
Rose Red
clematis
I was walking home from the Post Office today on my way to the food co-op. Just shy of the co-op, a mom got out of a just-parked car with her toddler and a babe in arms. The toddler said as I was passing, "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! HI!"

I fucking HATE this.

Me too.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login