Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grandmother bites baby! Really!

Posted by Rose Red 
Grandmother bites baby! Really!
January 21, 2009
Woman accused of biting infant grandchild
Associated PressPublished: 1/20/2009 9:31 AMSend To:

WINCHESTER, Ind. -- Authorities say a Winchester woman accused of biting her 6-month-old granddaughter blamed the teeth marks on the family dog.

A probable cause affidavit says that 57-year-old Penny L. Huston also suggested to officials that the infant might have bitten herself.

Huston was being held on $10,000 bond in Randolph County Jail on felony charges of battery and neglect Monday night. The Associated Press left a phone message seeking comment from Union City attorney Ryan S. Prinkey, who was appointed to represent her.

Court documents say Huston insisted she didn't have enough teeth to bite the child, but police say gaps in her teeth "could very possibly" line up with the bite marks.

The baby's mother said Huston gave her conflicting explanations for the bite marks after taking care of the child for about three hours on Jan. 12.
Re: Grandmother bites baby! Really!
January 21, 2009
Perhaps it was the famblee dog and he was wearing grandma's dentures.
January 21, 2009
I can't imagine that this scenario of mee maw the biter could have entered the moomie's mind in her wildest dreams unless her mother was a nutcase or had exhibited nutty behavior in the past. In that case, MOOMIE should be prosecuted for negligence for leaving the kyd there in the first place. I think that they should give the old woman a break because it just sounds like an idiotic (and damned hard to prove) charge, especially if the baybee was in otherwise good shape. Bite mark evidence RARELY makes it into court because depending on the surface that is bitten, even the most expert of forensic dentists can't say for sure if it's the same set of choppers. Bite marks on living flesh is probably THE hardest to match up to an actual set of teeth and even when it has, there have been so many cases which later proved the alleged perp innocent that it's NEVER the only evidence presented any longer. I say they should give the kyd a tetanus shot, dab some Neosporin on it, and be done with it. Besides, if meemaw really did bite her, I am sure that she had a good reason.bouncing and laughing
January 21, 2009
if you are going to bite me, i am going to bite you back..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 21, 2009
\/ \/

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Nikki
January 21, 2009
The family dog? Really?
January 21, 2009

A probable cause affidavit says that 57-year-old Penny L. Huston also suggested to officials that the infant might have bitten herself.

Yes, she gummed herself folks. This is re-fucking-DICK-ulous.
January 21, 2009
KFLL FTW! bouncing and laughing

"Fixodent: now in tasty beef, chicken, and old garbage flavors!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login