Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Excuses I have heard,add your own

Posted by annie35 
Excuses I have heard,add your own
January 22, 2009
I just love when breeders spew excuses.

1. I was late because of the baby (when they are still pregnant, no actual kid yet)
2. The baby made me angry , that is why I hit you , because I can't hit a baby ( taken from a quote in a local child abuse case)

3 We eat chicken nuggets because that is all the kids will eat
4. I can't work, I need welfare, my kids can't be without a mom for 8 hours a day.
5. My car is a mess because of my kids
6. My house is dirty because of the kids
7. My kids are loud because they are kids and don't know any better
8. I can't afford gas for work because my kid needs a new IPOD
9. I lost my job because my employer does not understand how hard it is being a parent

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Excuses I have heard,add your own
January 22, 2009
...I was late because the batteries for my cats' iPods needed charging?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Gigabyte
January 22, 2009
Well I got one for you Annie this from the moo's mum. The moo is the same age as me and her mum justify will her BS.

"We all make mistake when we were kids and the pregnancy was an accident."

This person try to say that it was a mistake because she didn't use a comdom. She is the same person that force her daughter to give birth because she is Anti-abortion/prolife bullcrap. Basically saying - having a baby is a punishment from gawd. I hate those Pro-life or force-birthers. Also this is because she was the only child and she wanted grandkids and by the time her daughter got knocked-up by 'mistake' this is where the prolife cow shows the joy of having a grandbrat.

I always hear this "We all make mistake" from breeders to justify getting pregnant and can do abortion to correct the error of their way. BUT NO! Their fundie friends and family prefer to make her to go through burden and disfigured body (just to get grandkids and glory).
January 22, 2009
You know how it is when you have kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 22, 2009
By far the most common I have heard are the house and car being messy because of the kyds. It's really funny when it's someone I have known for a while and I know that they have been a slob since Moby Dick was a minnow. When they say, "Sorry about my car! It's so hard to keep it clean with the chlydren.". I always chime in, "Really? What caused it to be impersonating a garbage can on wheels up UNTIL you had the kyds?" The blaming their fatness on the kyds "only" eating nuggets and mac cheese one to me gets them busted too. I will just respond, "Well,they wouldn't even know what that shit tasted like if YOU hadn't have ever given it to them in the first place. Besides, you can always open a can of tuna for yourself, it's not that difficult." Moomies who know me well RARELY make these types of excuses to my face , but I have heard them plenty from acquaintence moos and co-worker-moos. I have heard the ole, "I am late because the baybee was up all night" one with great regularity, and "I have to leave early to take Shitkums to the doctor" a good deal too and many times I know it to be a lie.

One of the most ridiculous (and obvious) excuses/lies that they tell is that they are out of shape, flabby, fat, etc.......because they don't have time to exercise "because of the chyyldren". Then, in the next breath they will say how the children "run them ragged" and how TIRED they are from chasing them around all day. So, which is it? Do they exercise you OR do they keep you from it? These bitches would rather lie, make excuses, and invent reasons why they can't do something rather than to accept personal responsibility and TAKE ACTION.
January 22, 2009
And don't forget...

"I' can't shower because of the baby." Apparently since Junior can't go 5-10 minutes without Moomie, she can't take care of basic hygiene needs like bathing, washing her hair, brushing her teeth, putting on deodorant, changing her clothes or brushing her hair. Nooo, it's more like Mommy is a lazy piece of shit and since she already snagged a mayun and got her criblet, she feels she doesn't need to take care of herself or make herself look presentable.
January 22, 2009
Anything... anything... that inconveniences or annoys people is the thing that parents think they should not be subject to suffering.

"The aircraft has a technical and my flight is delayed three hours?! But I have small children!!!"

"The queue for the bathrooms is 10 minutes long?! But I have small children!!!"

"I can't make my dentist appointment exactly on the day and hour I want it to be?! But I have small children!!!"

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 22, 2009
I nannied for a woman, who, as it turns out, was going into NYC every day and pretending to work so she didn't have to stay home with her 1 year old.

When I resigned, she said, "Oh, well, guess I have to get a real job." Kind of off topic but who goes and hangs out in Manhattan so she can look like she does it all?
January 22, 2009
I've heard a lot of those, they really need to come up with some new excuses. LOL

Something that really chapped my ass a few years ago here at work was when our SEVERELY diabetic cat was having a very low blood glucose episode - his BG was down to 33. I had exactly 20 minutes to try to get this cat to eat before he had to be rushed off to the emergency vet for a shot of dextrose.

He finally started nibbling at his Fancy Feast so I had to keep at him, shoving the plate in front of him to get him to eat. After about an hour of intermittent bites of Fancy Feast and a bunch of kitty treats, he finally started acting normal and his BG climbed up into the 50's. I left for work as I knew he'd be ok. I got there around 10.

In the meantime, I missed a very non-important meeting at 8:30 AM from our benefits vendor. Later that day in the kitchen, one of the bitches from that department saw me and in her usual tone, smarted to me about missing the session and if I had questions about the benefits, she "jokingly" said she wouldn't answer my questions, that I should have been at the session. Yes, she's a breeder. I actually TOLD her why I missed the session and do you know that cunt dismissed it because it was "just a cat??????" So, me and my smart mouth let her know that the life of my cat was more important than the life of any kid would ever be, and promptly left the room.
January 22, 2009
Rose Red
I nannied for a woman, who, as it turns out, was going into NYC every day and pretending to work so she didn't have to stay home with her 1 year old.

When I resigned, she said, "Oh, well, guess I have to get a real job." Kind of off topic but who goes and hangs out in Manhattan so she can look like she does it all?

What did she do in the city all day and did her husband know?
January 22, 2009
well there would be a way for her to "EARN" money..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 22, 2009
The husband thought she "worked" at an ad agency (I found a news article on her termination) and she was going, visiting with people she knew, shopping, and long lunches. Occasionally she would check in with people in the industry to see what was going on and then call it a "meeting".
January 22, 2009
Rose Red
The husband thought she "worked" at an ad agency (I found a news article on her termination) and she was going, visiting with people she knew, shopping, and long lunches. Occasionally she would check in with people in the industry to see what was going on and then call it a "meeting".

God she sounds like a great minor character in a film -- sort of a 'catch me if you can' ensemble character who's playing this out in the background of the main action.

[files idea in the 'Possible Characters' folder in the mental filing cabinet called 'The Great Script I Haven't Written Yet']

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login