Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That made my day! Sweet Schadenfreude!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
That made my day! Sweet Schadenfreude!
January 26, 2009
A former friend from HS added me recently on FB. She used to be the cute popular thin girl. She had boyfriends all the time. I was barely able to have one, and it was a pitty boyfriend with whom she matched me (I had self confidence issues).
Well, I just saw the pictures she added on FB: She's stuck with 2 teenagers, she's ugly, and fat. Oh, and the father of her kids commited suicide. (Ok, the latter is not fun, but I thought wow, sucks to be her).
Re: That made my day! Sweet Schadenfreude!
January 26, 2009
Quite a few of girls I knew in grade school and high school have spawned, and most of them were the hip, sexy popular girls. Within the last year, three of them spawned, one of them spawning twice in the last two years. One of them is trying to prove she's 'still got it' by trying to be gangsta while her profile picture shows her and her fugly kid. Two of these girls are/were college students who either dropped out to take care of their nuggets, or they dumped Junior into their own parents' laps...how mature.

All I can say is....sucks to be them! I was also never the popular girl, never had many friends, didn't have a boyfriend until I was 17 and he turned out to be a jerk. Now I watch my female classmates fall into the parent abyss one by one, and I laugh knowing these once popular girls have been raked over the Mommy coals and have lost what made them 'all that'.
Re: That made my day! Sweet Schadenfreude!
January 26, 2009
ah but you know they all want the teenboys drooling over them they all want to be moos..

then who are the first to complain.. would you want to know your mother is like that.. popular as a phrase has been used for thos girls who opened their legs at the first sign of a boy.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login