Entry #1305
May 01, 2006
Here is a link to the story of how my Essure procedure went:

http://herownwoman.com/es04.html

If anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to ask. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
Re: Entry #1305
May 01, 2006
Very interesting. I'm glad it went well.
VLM
May 01, 2006
Thanks. Got the all-clear from my gyno, and I'm good to go. smiling smiley One of the best decisions I ever made!
May 01, 2006
I'm glad it went well, VLM!

I do have to register a negative comment about the Essure website, however. All of the 7-or-so women they feature on the site go out of their way to mention their kids... In order words, they don't feature a single CF chick on there. It pisses me off because it's like they don't want people to get the impression that one might get Essure because one doesn't want ANY kids EVER. No. It's only sanctified for women who have done their duty 'n' sprogged, and simply don't want any MORE children.

Does this rub anyone else the wrong way, or am I just being overly sensitive?
Ranter
May 01, 2006
Congratulations, VLM! The part where breeders get the birth control after they have sprogged, is a joke. They should of been on birth control from the start, and not sprog. My last gyno appointment, for a birth control pill refill, the freakn' doc asked me (b/c the next month I was to get married) "When do you guys want kids?" WTF!??? When??? What about NEVER!!?? I just said, "I don't know" and acted like I didn't know, to avoid confrentation if I was to say, "never." I not about to get my ass chewed.
Female Guest
May 02, 2006
Thank you for sharing...I want to go get Essured, too!! smiling smiley
May 02, 2006
smiling smiley Congrats! Glad all went well. We live in dangerous times so it is pertinent to do everything we can to protect ourselves since abortion looks to be on it's way out with b/c next. I got a tubal many years ago.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.