Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1307 Calgary Flames

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1307 Calgary Flames
May 01, 2006
Lady Cooper, these people simply MUST show the world that their reproductive organs function correctly! HOO FUCKING RAY for them!!!!!
Anonymous User
Re: 1307 Calgary Flames
May 01, 2006
A place where people are throwing beer bottles is a great place to bring the kids!
Feh
May 01, 2006
Kids love drunks!!
I know this from experience.
May 01, 2006
As a kid or as a drunk?

(Just kidding!)

Those breeders are so stupid. Don't brats have such a thing as "bedtime" anymore? I had to be in bed at 9 PM even when I was 12. I was just thinking about this last night, as it was dark and I could still hear some toadler screeching outside my window.
Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
Sounds like a hellva party!! Wow I thought being a parent automatically made you a better and smarter person. (I'm in a shit mood right now)
May 01, 2006
I was vacationing in Buenos Aires two months ago and I couldn't believe the amount of kids out past their bedtime. I arrived from the airport past midnight and saw one couple with the're kids walking around at about 1:30am! At a mall I saw kids still in the arcade jumping like monkeys and on rides at almost 10pm! Who cares if it's summer vacation down there, its'crazy to see so many young kids so wired past 10pm!
May 02, 2006
kids dont have bedtimes, here where i am "tempoarily" staying, theres a breeder with 3, and the moo watchs a horror movie and the kids are watching it.. (ok you say if they are older kids they as 2 and 4) they been up til gone 2 am.) whatever happened to bed at 9 and that was it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.