Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1302 PNB in Dog Club

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1302 PNB in Dog Club
May 01, 2006
That is refreshing to see. What ever happened to the lost concept of having ONE child and doing a really good job raising that child??? If this were the case, the world would be a happier place for us Childfree and a BETTER place overall.
Feh
Re: 1302 PNB in Dog Club
May 01, 2006
My bitter, selfish, child hating heart was actually filled with joy recently when I was treated to lunch in exchange for condoms by a PNB friend of mine. Anyway, when we were talking in the parking lot afterwards, I actually asked about her kid, hubby and cats as she hadn't mentioned them at all. Anyway, she said they were fine, but she didn't think she wanted any more kids. I said "well, you know there's nothing wrong with just having one kid, I was an only child and while I kind of envied my friends with siblings, I never felt like I was missing out. Just don't give him everything he wants, be reasonable and you all will be fine" She looked really relieved to have someone actually tell her it's okay to stop with one.
Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
Yes one child is best you guys!! I too am an only child and it rocks.
Most of the time the siblings don't even like each. She does have another one, a boy, but I think she looks like the type to stop there.
She looks about my age 41.
Feh, tell your friend that us onlies tend to be leaders also. My mom said she didn't worry about peer pressure with me too much cause I marched to my own drummer. Onlys rock!!!(My dad was an only and his mom was the only one out of 2 other siblings that had a child. CF runs in my blood maybe? I wish it ran in more peoples!!!)
Ranter
May 01, 2006
I love it when I see PNB's. Parents doing an actual job. Wow. What a sight. Gee, what a thought.
May 02, 2006
i was an only child.. but i had a brother.. before you say thats stupid, my brother was 13 years older than me, so when i was 4 he was off to university. and didnt see much of him, so i was brought up as one, then he came back.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.