Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1311 - Teen pregnancy chatroom

Posted by Cambion 
Entry 1311 - Teen pregnancy chatroom
May 01, 2006
Wow...what a bunch of fucking idiots in that chatroom. Most of them are so freaking immature and stupid that it's scary to think they're going to be parents. It wasn't entirely bad, though - there were a couple of childfree and/or child hatters in the room when I checked it out and we were all flaming the dumb repugnant teen Moos-to-be together.

One of them proposed the idea for any pregnant girl under the age of 18 to have a forced abortion, considering that there is no legitimate reason for a teenager to spawn. What do you guys think of such a proposal?
I am completly against any forced medical procedures, mainly for the fear of who gets to make the decision on what medical procedures are forced upon whom, and what happens when our current administration cancels the '08 elections, gets to stay in office for-fucking-ever and starts sticking their noses even more into birth control and end-of-life issues?

Seriously, keeping teens from getting pregnant is pretty simple. Education, access to contraception and having a healthy and open attitude about sex. Teens in other western countries simply don't have the pregnancy rates of teens in this country because the powers that be don't have to stick their noses up the collective butts of religious fanatics. In the rest of the fucking world people are ADULTS about these things, and can accept the fact that a certain amount of physical experimentation comes with the hormone rush of adolesence. In our fantastic country, teenagers DON'T get properly educated about the risks AND benefits of a healthy sex life or how to keep themselves safe if they do have sex because of the misguided notion that if you tell a kid about something they'll go out and do it (why we talk to kids about drugs or driving safely then is beyond me). Plus, most people are so uncomfortable with all but nationally televised sex, that it's impossible for them to be honest about the topic. Sure, Brittney can wear nothing but a thong and pasties and dry hump 18 men on national television, but tell a kid that they can masturbate all the want and you will lose your job.
However, let me add here that YOUR website is HILARIOUS!
I wish I could find the links to "my dead baby" websites I'd posted here months ago...they were just freaky.

Well, I couldn't resist chatting with someone named Daddydave. It was, I mean wuz, really hard to keep, I mean kyp, up with, I mean wit, the way they talk. My new nickname is pottytrayner, and I am 16 wit a 3 monf old--I think the dad is somewhere in Mexico.
Anonymous User
Re: Entry 1311 - Teen pregnancy chatroom
May 01, 2006
I'm glad to see you like it! Anniesause is also CF.
Gee, isn't it nice to see really stupid ppl raise kyds? NOT /sarcasm.
Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
Okay, allowed comments now, although they're moderated.
May 02, 2006
I often long for the days when it was considered shameful to be an unwed teen with a baby...
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 02, 2006
After having taken a quick peek at that site, I had to pinch myself and realize that we are not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy. These are NOT Mensa members.
May 02, 2006
I so agree with you, India. I would love to see the day when teen girls who get themselves knocked up are scorned and looked down upon rather than coddled and cooed at like the child they will bear is the Messiah.
May 02, 2006
The offspring of these teen breeders are usually nothing more than a problem for the population. These kids usually do worse in school than the children of people who actually planned their families properly. The teen moos want to be the "cool moms" and have no real idea how to discipline their children. I grew up in the 70's. By the mid-80's, I saw the fallout of school-age children of women who started breeding as teenagers. In many schools, it is hard to find substitute teachers. Even 6-year-olds are calling the teacher a "b*tch" while the young moo acts as if her precious dropping is an angel. God, I fear the next 20 years. I have no problem with Bad Boy Fidel Castro forcing abortions on teen girls who get preggo during the work furloughs or the gov't camraderie campouts. Fidel may be an SOB but he knows what more of a hell Cuba would be with teens and their b@stard babies.
Anonymous User
May 02, 2006
One more reason to like Castro! (Eh, I'm Canadian, we don't mind Castro, he's good if the PM wants to tick off the American President by hanging out with Castro, and Cuba is a great vacation spot.)

Cuba si!
May 02, 2006
when i was growing up, we didnt have sex education, went to an all boys school, but chekcing with the girls, they didnt have it either.

there was only 1 out of 150 girls of my year, had a kid. and that was a drunken thing. (at last count she had 4).. in the uk there seems to be more pro teen pregnancy ideas than the shame of having one.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 02, 2006
I don't get why the hell people seem to advocate teen pregnancy after it happens. There seems to be less of a concern about it anymore because it's becoming more and more normal for high-school-aged and even some younger girls to be gettiong knocked up. I really wish people would stop cooing over pregnant teen Moos and Moos-to-be. I seriously think that any child conceived of a mother under the age of 18 should be taken away immediately after birth, assuming it has no health problems that require a hospital stay. I know I spoke of something that would call for forced abortions for pregnant minors, but something of the sort is probably a little too forceful. If there was a promise of immediate loss of a child without any way of keeping it, maybe it would prompt some teens to consider abortion. Maybe.

As far as the chat room, I now have taken on the role of a 16-year-old uneducated female high school drop-out with three children from different fathers who play with garbage and dirty laundry, and I use child support payments to buy myself new clothes and drugs. I also give the kids rum and expose them to oven fumes to make them sleep, and I also save money by stretching out their old clothes so they will fit the child for another few months, and keeping the youngest ones in diapers until the diapers fall down their legs from being so chock full of shit. I seem to fit in okay, which is fucking scary.
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't get why the hell people seem to advocate
> teen pregnancy after it happens. There seems to be
> less of a concern about it anymore because it's
> becoming more and more normal for high-school-aged
> and even some younger girls to be gettiong knocked
> up. I really wish people would stop cooing over
> pregnant teen Moos and Moos-to-be. I seriously
> think that any child conceived of a mother under
> the age of 18 should be taken away immediately
> after birth, assuming it has no health problems
> that require a hospital stay. I know I spoke of
> something that would call for forced abortions for
> pregnant minors, but something of the sort is
> probably a little too forceful. If there was a
> promise of immediate loss of a child without any
> way of keeping it, maybe it would prompt some
> teens to consider abortion. Maybe.

This is why so many teens decide having a baby is a good idea. It's not a social stigma like it was back in my grandparents' day. It's actually seen as a badge of honor to pop out a sprog before their 18th birthday.
We need to return this value from the "good ol' days" where it was seen as a bad thing. And we need to instill that a person must be emotionally, finantially, and mentally stable enough to have children before they have any (rather they be male OR female). We need to teach people that raising children actually takes work! They are not toys or fashion accesories!

> As far as the chat room, I now have taken on the
> role of a 16-year-old uneducated female high
> school drop-out with three children from different
> fathers who play with garbage and dirty laundry,
> and I use child support payments to buy myself new
> clothes and drugs. I also give the kids rum and
> expose them to oven fumes to make them sleep, and
> I also save money by stretching out their old
> clothes so they will fit the child for another few
> months, and keeping the youngest ones in diapers
> until the diapers fall down their legs from being
> so chock full of shit. I seem to fit in okay,
> which is fucking scary.

Please tell me that this is supposed to be a joke. Otherwise, I'm going to be sick.
May 02, 2006
Haha, don't worry Fattie - I'm only doing some role-playing in that chat room to irritate people. So yes, I am indeed just joking with these people, and a lot of them believe me (which is funny, yet scary). I know I'm a crazy son of a bitch, but I get bored too easily anymore.

Sadly, all the things I used as parts of the life of my imaginary 'character' were from stories I have read about bad parenting. So, while it's not me doing that shit in reality, someone has.
Anonymous User
May 02, 2006
Hey Cambion, what's your user name in there? I love to troll the place for a good laugh.
Why don't we take all the babies that the teens are having, and give them to high school family education programs so that the pre-pregnant teens can have some direct experience of the joys of parenthood for a semester. That might help keep their genitals in their damn pants, at least for the kids who had to take care of the damn things.
The high school in my area makes it as easy as pie to be a teen mom. I am close friends with the SIL of the woman who heads the program in our county. There is actually a section of the very overcrowed school just for them, along with a free daycare center, paid for by the state. They find housing for the women who need it, and sign them up for every government service they are eligible for.

I'm glad these girls are able to finish their education, but I wish instead of spending so damn much of my tax money on baby daycare, they would have spent more of it on sex ed. I would rather furnish condoms and show these boys and girls how to use them than deal with the aftermath of their ignorance! But, noooooo, we can't show them a condom in my county. It would infringe upon the rights of all of the SAHMooos that want to teach their kids about sex at home. Little do they know that their daughters are spreading their legs a lot faster than the girls raised in less repressed homes.
May 02, 2006
Lady Cooper: When I'm screwing around and trolling the chat room, my user name is MoMmYoF3. If I'm just in there with no other intention, my name is Cambion.

Feh, that sounds like a great idea. Those crying baby dolls they give kids in Home ec. don't cut it because I have seen numerous classmates of mine cram the things in bookbags, under mattresses, and even pop off the things' heads to make them shut up. And then the kids think that having babies is as easy as that (oh if only...).

I remember my sex education in health class - I learned the reproductive systems of both genders, and I fell asleep through an interuterine video of sperm fertilizing the egg. I'm glad I fell asleep because the video showed the woman giving birth at the end. But we never learned about birth control, condoms, IUDs, sterilization, or any form of protection. Kids learn the reproductive system in biology class - sex ed should be there to teach kids how to protect themselves from pregnancy and STDs.
May 02, 2006
When I was a teen, there was a special school for knocked up girls. And there was an air of shame about it, like they were sent there to continue their education away from us "normal" teens. Fair punishment, if you ask me! Back then, "pregnant teen" rightly meant "young girl who has fucked up her life". So: what the hell happened? How did we do a 180 degrees?
Yeah, Medusa, I'd like to know, too. What is it about moo's to be getting married while 'knocked up'?
Ranter, I think it's pathetic to have moo's getting married while knocked up or worse their baby is a guest at the damn wedding! My cousin had to rush and marry his bitchy girlfriend who he knocked up in 8 months after they started dating! He ended up marrying her in such a rush so she wouldn't show that much in a damn white gown in a Catholic church! All the guests knew she was knocked up! The priest knew also and still married them. I guess teh catholic church is getting more used to marrying pregant moos. Thank God the wedding was in another country and I couldn't make it! To me this is a shot gun wedding, even though my idiot cousin says he loves this bitch who got knocked up on purpose to trap him after they broke up several times. many of these marriages don't last or the guys end up cheating on their wives because they are "forced" marriages!

I also went to a wedding serveral years ago on on Valentine's Day for DH's cousin who already had her brat, but wanted to get married after the brat was born in a wedding gown, with a ceremony and reception at a hall. Her baby was present towards the end of the reception, but they have pictures with the bride and groom holding the baby. How tacky!!!
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't we take all the babies that the teens
> are having, and give them to high school family
> education programs so that the pre-pregnant teens
> can have some direct experience of the joys of
> parenthood for a semester. That might help keep
> their genitals in their damn pants, at least for
> the kids who had to take care of the damn things.

Sounds like what Maury Povich does to the guests he has on his show that are teens and want to have a baby "no matter what". The girls go off with D West and actual teen moms to take care of real babies for 24 hours. All of the girls changer their minds right after that experience.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 03, 2006
Maury Povich has the right idea. A lot of these young girls think having a baybee is all flowers, candy and oodles of attention. If they had a taste of what it's really like, they'd probably change their minds. I think a program should be mandatory in ALL schools where the girls and guys have to be in a delivery room, hearing the screaming, seeing the blood, the life-threatening complications that could arise, seeing badly handicapped infants, learning all about what baybees require and all that good stuff. I think a lot of teens would go screaming to the nearest drug store for birth control.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.