Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is going to end badly...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
This is going to end badly...
January 30, 2009
New post in the "wanted" section of my local Craigslist. I haven't edited anything, including capitalization or spelling.

i want free kitten
Iam in warminster and iwant free kitten to my kids..any kind or colour but one to three month....thank you...

There's no way this illiterate shit should have CHILDREN, let alone an innocent little kitten.

A ONE MONTH OLD kitten. Sure... there's someone who clearly knows ANYTHING about the animal she's bringing into her home.

I can only hope and pray nobody follows through.
Re: This is going to end badly...
January 30, 2009
They aren't even ready to be away from the mother cat at one month old. This post is just ONE reason I wish I could kill people and get away with it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 30, 2009
(((shudder))))
January 30, 2009
Oh, a big HELLO on this one for me as well. For me, it's not about doing something bad, it's the aspect of getting caught. It just ain't worth it.

poofy_puff
This post is just ONE reason I wish I could kill people and get away with it.

And I would certainly hope this illiterate asshole is one of those "English as a second language" people, I'd hate to think anybody would butcher it this badly when it is their first language.

Kittens need to be with their mothers until 12-13 weeks. I hope if somebody is dumb enough to give her a young cat, it turns into a crazy killing machine and takes out the whole family then runs off. People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to live.
January 30, 2009
"Iam in warminster "

What does this mean? I am in Westminster, maybe? It looks like "Lam" and maybe is saying she/he is a minister of some sort, but I can't tell for sure.
January 30, 2009
Ugh. This person needs to go to the Humane Society and get schooled by people who actually know something about animals and can do a proper adoption. I would never give an animal I had to 1. someone who wanted it for free; what about all the vet care, food, and supplies down the line? 2. someone this flat dumb.
January 30, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Oh, a big HELLO on this one for me as well. For me, it's not about doing something bad, it's the aspect of getting caught. It just ain't worth it.

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's headed for Hell. :beer

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 30, 2009
Ugh, how horrible. D:
January 30, 2009
I hope everyone takes the advice of the person below.

Reply to: sale-1014190296@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-30, 3:13PM EST

Please, please, please, do not under any circumstances adopt a kitten out this woman.

Lady: if you're not willing to invest money in adopting a kitten, it's clear that you'll never get it vaccinated or fixed, and will quite likely let it out of the house to create even more unwanted animals. How long before your kids get bored with it and you kick it to the curb or dump it off at a shelter to be euthanized, then go begging on CL again because your "kidswant unuther kittn."

A one month old kitten's eyes and ears are barely open -- they're defenseless, and it's illegal to sell a cat or dog at that age. Do you even know ANYTHING about the defenseless animal you're bringing into your home, life, and family, or do you just want to shut your kids up for five minutes so they'll stop haranguing you... and who cares anyway, right? It's just a cat, and best of all it's FREE.

Please... for the love of God... if you have a kitten that you're trying to place, do not give it to someone like this.

Without Issue, do you have a link to that CL ad? If so, we can flag it "prohibited" and hope it gets removed ASAP.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
January 31, 2009
I shudder to think this dumb bitch has reproduced. I honestly fear for the future.

I hope like hell no one gives her a kitten - the fucker clearly isn't fit to raise dust.
January 31, 2009
Oh, but I'd bet "sheez a grate mom and good wif herz kid anwants yung kitn becuz good make pets."

I wouldn't sell this idiot a kitten for five thousand dollars.
February 06, 2009
poofy_puff
They aren't even ready to be away from the mother cat at one month old. This post is just ONE reason I wish I could kill people and get away with it.

I second this! Nothing makes me homiciddal more than animal abusers,and this looks like a baaaaaad situation for any poor kitteh! I hope,hope,hope no ne gave the placer of this ad a pet! Please "God"!
February 06, 2009
Well, Guest, even though we know who you are, at least you are an animal lover like most of us here.

poofy_puff

I second this! Nothing makes me homiciddal more than animal abusers,and this looks like a baaaaaad situation for any poor kitteh! I hope,hope,hope no ne gave the placer of this ad a pet! Please "God"!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login