Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Ex-LTR GF is Getting Married...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The Ex-LTR GF is Getting Married...
February 01, 2009
...and I am surprised at my complete indifference...

It might be that it's been two years, two very formative years (getting out of the military, going to Law School) since we split, but to bludgeon a Fight Club-ism, "I am Jack's complete lack of reaction."

We dated for two years, split up at a low point for me (was on academic probation), but perhaps it is because I was still drinking the LifeScriptâ„¢ Kool-aid at the time, it hit me pretty hard.

It has been fun embracing my inner asshole (and it has meant a much more active sex life), and I cannot quite put my finger on it, but I feel sorry for the guy marrying her. She's a Breeder in the making--the type with $150,000 in student loan debt (but I expect Daddy will pay a lot of that off as a wedding present) and is convinced that she'll be able to do do it all...but I'd bet a bottle of Dom Perignon that she ends up a Fat SAHMoo... Her sex drive was iffy then, i cannot fathom what getting the wedding ring will do to it.

Ugh. Had I married her I'd be stuck in Oklahoma City...

I need a shot of Jaegermiester, a blowjob, and a skydive.

Thank Zeus, Hades, and Dionysus for being CF and on the cusp of starting my new life.

Sorry, just needed to put my stream of consciousness into words. Kinda like a James Joyce thing...

My money will go to guns, travel, flying, scuba, and skydiving. I plan on being a 60-yr old kid. smiling smiley
Re: The Ex-LTR GF is Getting Married...
February 02, 2009
I have always felt sorry for any woman who ended up with one of my ex's and they have always ended up suffering too, sometimes worse than I had anticipated. I always felt a desire to warn them, but decided against it as I was positive that he had them in the "I am so nice, sweet, and charming" phase that it wouldn't be believed. I have had TWO women come out of nowhere from the past of two different men who I had dated and warn me, and oddly enough I believed them even though I didn't yet have any evidence. She is no doubt heading to SAHMooism and will likely be a clingy, whiny, dependent, blood sucker with 3 or 4 self replicants as fast as she can hatch them. I am so glad that you got out while you still had some time left.:beer
February 02, 2009
eh, good riddance. don't jump out of that plane yet, sunny jim.
Anonymous User
February 02, 2009
Hurrah for the woman for not marrying you. She probably got a better deal as well. You do not get a breeder and she does not get an immature man who would publish her sexuality.

Eat me, troll.
February 06, 2009
Fuck off asshole troll. We know who you are, go back to your little mommy blog and cry how your rich EX-husband doesn't want you anymore. Smart man.

Isn't there a shitty diaper that needs changing? Fucking douche bag. Go make yourself useful.

Marzipan has every right to move on since he wasn't happy. It's clearly her loss, dumb, stupid, money-grubbing breeder cunts are a dime a dozen. Including YOU.

Sorry, if you want to troll here rationally, fine, but when you attack a poster here, you'll get your ass handed to you.

Hurrah for the woman for not marrying you. She probably got a better deal as well. You do not get a breeder and she does not get an immature man who would publish her sexuality.
Anonymous User
February 06, 2009
guest is just a jealous, wore-out, rode hard and put up wet sway-backed old mare who's lost her usefulness. Go back to your mother boards and figure out how in the hell you can make those kagel exercises perform a miracle on your flacid vaginal walls.

Good for you marz...by the way, just got my new light-weight stock for one of my SKS's. Can't wait to play with it and get it put together this weekend..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login