Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Picked up an new account

Posted by annie35 
Picked up an new account
February 02, 2009
Today I paid a visit to a new account. This account is a charity, that give food and other items to the needy. I sell them discounted / old / over inventoried office supplies. This is my first visit to their office / place of distribution.
There were so many people lined up with a minimum of 3 kids, they were waiting for the weekly hand out of non-perishable foods and clothing.
I did not see one single person or couple with no kids in that line. A majority of the women in line were carrying baby bumps.
Why on earth would anyone get knocked up again, if they are waiting in line for free pasta and rice?

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: Picked up an new account
February 02, 2009
Simple, so they can keep getting freebies.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 02, 2009
I guess I am too logical, because I do not see where some free rice and pasta are worth the pain in the ass of having a kid.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
February 02, 2009
For the same reasons that they have baybee bumps and are balancing two toddlers in a stroller as they swipe that food stamp debit card; They do not care, they have no sense of shame, no sense of personal responsibility, they are stupid, selfish, ignorant, lazy, uneducated, and for the most part are poor white trash whores who lay up with a different potential baybee daddy every month of the year. I think that about covers it.tongue sticking out smiley
February 02, 2009
kidlesskim
For the same reasons that they have baybee bumps and are balancing two toddlers in a stroller as they swipe that food stamp debit card; They do not care, they have no sense of shame, no sense of personal responsibility, they are stupid, selfish, ignorant, lazy, uneducated, and for the most part are poor white trash whores who lay up with a different potential baybee daddy every month of the year. I think that about covers it.tongue sticking out smiley

Yes, it does.
Anonymous User
February 02, 2009
kwYUM

They have to breed the next generation of welfare trash. Otherwise who will the upcomming working generation talk about?
February 03, 2009
I have an idiot relative who says they have nothing better to do.
February 03, 2009
Why, my dear? Because of all the government handouts. Stop the handouts and I think the breeding would stop. They'd have to fend for themselves.

annie35
A majority of the women in line were carrying baby bumps.
Why on earth would anyone get knocked up again, if they are waiting in line for free pasta and rice?
February 03, 2009
TEN FU... You work on that one yourselves..

I'm with kidless. That is all they are, uncaring whores.

They are also busy driving all into the trap where government WILL finally clamp down and impose a one-child policy eventually.
Breeders will only have themselves to blame.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login