Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1314 - Anti-childfree blog

Posted by Cambion 
Entry 1314 - Anti-childfree blog
May 02, 2006
I had to laugh at how the woman reprimanded the childfree for being able to use free time for leusire activities and hobbies - if anything screamed "I'm a breeder who has ruined my life and can't do what I want anymore, so I'm jealous of the childfree", that line really did it. She needs to take her frustrations out on someone, which is typical breeder behavior, and of course, those who made the [smart] choice of not spawning are always the ones to blame, which is also typical breeder behavior.

I can't help but wonder...if parenting is soo haaaard, as this woman says it is, why is she festering away on the internet, making blogs to complain about the childfree, when she could be caring for her children and, you know, being a parent?
Re: Entry 1314 - Anti-childfree blog
May 02, 2006
I know I sound flippant, but who cares about an anti-CF blog! I would not even pay it any mind. This only proves that these childed are angry about our choices if they devote a blog to us. No one gave a darn about the childfree until we refused to take the entitelment mentality whether it was from the job, family, or anything else from those with kids.
Anonymous User
May 02, 2006
God, breeders always see us as such a threat. Oooh, so scary, those eeevil CFers are living their own lifestyle that isn't hurting anyone, oh nooo they have spare time and extra money, bad!

It really is just jealousy.

Hmmm...We might put in on as an Internet Horror.
May 02, 2006
Funny thing is that many CF'ers are not living large as the childed assume. Some of the childfree do have the yachts and Miatas just as many people with kids live in gated communities and have outfits for every day of the month. There are many of us childfree people who are dealing with credit issues and trying to stretch a paycheck. The only difference is that it is easier to be a little out-of-pocket without kids to drain even more of our earnings.
I believe that parunts don't actually think their decisions through before "following the crowd." Kiddies demand not only a lot of time, but a ton of money (duh). This is a life decision. It's not buying a car or house, or taking a new job. Even those major items you could alter if so inclined. This life is depending on you 24/7 for God knows how long. For me, I know financially I couldn't take that hit. I believe that the cf have thought their decisions through and are a much more responsible group, than parunts who have a kid for the sake of being part of the crowd, saying once a kid comes along, "we'll find a way to make do financially."
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 02, 2006
Yea, whatever. Once again, that magic word comes to mind: JEALOUS. There is no way you can sit there and tell me pahrunts love EVERY MINUTE of pahrunting like they claim to. They're full of horse shit.

Pick one: a-relaxing in your backyard, in a hammock, peace and serene surround you, nothing to worry about except what you will make for dinner or b-chasing a troop of screaming howler monkeys on crack around the supermarket.

Yea, I'd love every minute of pahrunting too. At least we Childfree enjoy every minute of being childfree, never ONCE wishing we had a wailing shit loaf interrupting our sanctity.
May 02, 2006
i dont think anyone of us has ever hit a pregnant woman, i know i havent. if you follow her argument that the cf will die out, for not breeding, then what about gay people, who dont have kids, are they going to die out. intelligence is what makes a cf, not genes,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 02, 2006
I would never hit a pregnant woman! Despite being CF, I am a civilized human being. I have no problem holding open doors in public places for the elderly, kids, pregnant women, women with babies, and anyone else who needs help. Man, those who hate us so dang much seem to ASSume to much!
May 02, 2006
i once opened a door for a woman, and she called me a not nice name, but i open doors for anyone, its being polite. they are putting their own selfishness onto us..

i could never see a kid hurt, i may dislike them, but i cant see a kid being hurt.

we may talk a lot about it, but its a cathartic thing on here..

i even helped a kid out of a car, i didnt like the kid, but i helped. and she went wheeeee.. it was fun for her.. i am sure most of us cf will help a kid in danger, (even though if we do we may be termed a abuser as happened to one man, who dragged a girl from the middl of a road and he is on the sex offenders register

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i dont think anyone of us has ever hit a pregnant
> woman, i know i havent. if you follow her
> argument that the cf will die out, for not
> breeding, then what about gay people, who dont
> have kids, are they going to die out. intelligence
> is what makes a cf, not genes,
>

Yes, What about gay people? Most of these, big famblee, Bible thumpping breeders don't care much for gay people either!

May 02, 2006
I love the CF replies that "Ode" bitch got. What a stupid cunt. And the other one who whined about "poor grandmoos in their mid-thirties" - bloody fucking hell! THERE's your problem! I'm 35 and I can't even imagine being a moo, much less a grandmoo! How fucking SICK is that? Instead of whining, just stop breeding, dammit!

(Sorry for the language, but I am so horrified by this last part.)
I would never want to hurt nor harm a kid. Just because I don't have kids doesn't make anyone a right to judge and cast that first stone. Do not judge me without knowing me first, you fool.
Anonymous User
May 06, 2006
Have you guys seen that barf-o-la bumper sticker with the cartoon picture of a man + women = marriage? It's put out by the 700 club. Some idiot has one on their car I see it all the time when I come to the library. One of these days I'm going to politly but firmly confront them. Why do they feel so threated by gays? I went to Proviencetown, MASS one year, a BIG gay town and I had so much fun!! I could and did walk down the street at 12:00am and be safe. So many good looking men and all gay. Bummer. I'd rather hang around gay people most of the time, they know what it's like to be on the outside.
May 07, 2006
sharon j. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So many good looking men and all gay. Bummer. I'd rather hang around gay people most of the time, they know what it's like to be on the outside.

Sounds like my trip to Vancouver! Gay men (and lesbians) walking down the street holding hands - you'd never see that anywhere else. So very liberating.

Anonymous User
May 08, 2006
Vancouver is like that? Cool!!! I live on the east coast so I wonder if Toronto is easy going like that? I sure as hell don't want to live in this uptight area for the rest of my life.

-Everytime someone gets an abortion,an angel gets her wings.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.