Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Mummy, don't': Woman kills her only daughter, 12, after boyfriend says, 'It's the child or me'.

Posted by CherryBlossom 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1134282/Mummy-dont-Woman-kills-daughter-12-boyfriend-says-Its-child-me.html

'Mummy, don't': Woman kills her only daughter, 12, after boyfriend says, 'It's the child or me'

A mother murdered her only child after being told by her boyfriend: 'It's her or me.'

Penny Boudreau strangled 12-year-old daughter Karissa after Vernon MacCumber threatened to end their affair because he did not get on with the girl.

Boudreau drove her daughter to a deserted wooded area, knocked her to the ground and strangled her, a Canadian court heard.

The heartless mother ignored her terrified daughter's cries of 'Mummy, don't!' as she pinned her down and wrapped a rope around her neck, prosecutor Paul Scovi said.

She then drove to a nearby river and pulled her daughter's trousers partly off to make it look as if she was the victim of a sex attack, before rolling her into the water.

Boudreau later claimed her daughter had gone missing after they had an argument and made TV appeals for her return. Two weeks later Karissa's body was found on the banks of the river.

Boudreau was caught by undercover officers posing as gangsters offering to destroy any evidence police had against her. She was charged with murder in June last year.

Boudreau broke down in tears in the courtroom in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, as she pleaded guilty to murder and said: 'I'm sorry.'

Boudreau pleaded guilty to second degree murder and was jailed for 20 years without parole.

Relatives wept openly in the courtroom as Karissa's final hours were revealed by prosecutors.

The court heard that the single mother moved in with her boyfriend Vernon MacCumber.

MacCumber did not get on with the 12-year-old Karissa, and issued an ultimatum that either she went or he would end the relationship.

Bourdeau chose to sacrifice her daughter's life.

On returning home she threw away some of Karissa's clothes to make it look like she had run away. She also called her boyfriend to tell him her daughter had gone missing.

It is unclear if MacCumber knew what she had done. The pair attended Karissa's funeral together.

Police always suspected Boudreau but had no evidence to charge her after Karissa's body was found in February 2008.

Undercover investigators only learned the grisly details of the murder after a sting operation in which officers posed as organised crime bosses who convinced Boudreau they could destroy whatever evidence the police might have against her.

Boudreau took the bait and began talking. She was charged with murder in June 2008.

The judge Justice Margaret Stewart, looking directly at Boudreau, told her: 'You can never call yourself mother.

'The words, "Mummy, don't," are there to haunt you for the rest of your life'

What a horrible cunt. Jeezus.
Sick.

And that bitch has no inkling about real love, either.=P
I remember that. It happened in Canada.
well, there goes that relationship.
She only got 20 years for that? Sick.

But yeah, we CF are the evil ones, blah blah blah, you lurking breeders know the drill.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Very sick.

Hell, when I first met my hubby, I told him, "I've got 6 cats, dog and 2 rats, I will ALWAYS have multiple pets, if this is a problem for you, let's just end this now."

Are women really THAT desperate?
God, I feel sorry for that child. How awful...

And cuntface only got 20 years???
I think she should be tossed down, strangled, and tossed into the river.
Better yet, take her to the amazon, give her a nick on the leg and toss her where the piranhas gather.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I can't believe that she only got 20 years either. I would also like to know if the man in question here meant for her to kill her kyd or for her to go live with her father or something. Regardless, NO rational person would murder a famblee member because their "man" didn't like them or want them around. Since I have no children and am not allowed to have an opinion about that aspect of it, I will try oh so hard to imagine if a man had said that about my mother, father, sister, a friend, co-worker, the cashier lady at the gas station or the waitress who served me my lunch. I don't know about if it was my self replicant, but I ABSOLUTELY would NOT kill any of the people I just mentioned, NOR would I kill a stranger on the street for any stupid man. What I would do though is distance myself as quickly as possible and as far away from him as I could possibly get. Anyone who would issue an ultimatum like that is a dangerous person, IMO, but apparently not as dangerous as the moomie in question.
Sadly, this attitude is not at all uncommon with todays liberated bitches.
I think that they have had so much self-esteem crap, entitlement crap, me-crap, selfish drummed into them (mainly that anything of moral or character can be shoved out the window just so long as the almighty 'me' is served) that moos will murder, sell, allow to be molested, etc just so long as she is serviced. (Dr L read an article some years back involving that: some kentucky whore actually was mad that her husband, or shack-up, went to jail because she would lose his 'services'. She said that.)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents

Better yet, take her to the amazon, give her a nick on the leg and toss her where the piranhas gather.

How about inserting a hard plastic tube into her twat, dropping in a wild rat, capping the open end and holding a torch to same? Fitting punishment for a murderous moocow.
I have been following this case on the Eyes for Lies blog which has links about the case here. Wow, the police played this one well. Kudos to them. They waited till the last-summer frenzy about this case died down, then came up with an inventive scheme to get her to confess. They really went above and beyond to nail this woman.

There's a video at the link above where you can judge Penny's mendacity for yourself, as she "pleads" for the return of her girl. To the right of her you can see the boyfriend--who looks like quite the, uh, catch.

Congratulations to the police for serving justice on this woman.
CFTeen
twocents

How about inserting a hard plastic tube into her twat, dropping in a wild rat, capping the open end and holding a torch to same? Fitting punishment for a murderous moocow.

Here's another. I forgot it, but it is my personal favorite.
Tie her over a fire-ant colony.
Someone made the remark it was unfair to the fire ants.
However, I think they live for that sort of thing.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

So everyone is clear, the article is not correct about the sentence.

A second-degree murder conviction always carries a life sentence in Canada; parole eligibility can range between 10 and 25 years.
She should have fried in the chair. But do they have that in Canada?

I don't get why people who don't want their children don't just give them up. I know it would be hard to place a 12 y/o, but anything would have been better for her than dying in that horrid way.
No capital punishment in Canada.

Wikipedia: "The only method used in Canada for capital punishment was hanging. Before Canada eliminated the death penalty for murder on July 14, 1976, 1,481 people were sentenced to death, with 710 executed. Of those executed, 697 were men and 13 were women. The last execution in Canada was on December 11, 1962."

Lovely. Be sure to get it on video and send it to that selfish fuck she called a 'boyfriend'.
Seacreature

Lovely. Be sure to get it on video and send it to that selfish fuck she called a 'boyfriend'.

I wouldn't abuse a rat in that way, nor would I encourage others to.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me

I'm sorry, I actually have a big place in my heart for rats as well. You're right...that's a terrible thing to do to a rat. We could drop in some marbles instead. Heat 'em up real good... OUCH.
Feh
Seacreature

Too true; I shouldn't suggest such abuse of sentient mammals.

Perhaps a colony of bulldog ants instead? :yeah
I think, with some baseball bats and opportunity, we could probably take care of her ourselves.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
It's funny how the breeders envision us as child-hating misanthropes, yet more or less we all agree we'd remove the head of the moo and protect the poor kid. To me, it is very much like animal abuse. Being cruel to something that has no defense. It just rubs me the wrong way.
clematis
There's a video at the link above where you can judge Penny's mendacity for yourself, as she "pleads" for the return of her girl. To the right of her you can see the boyfriend--who looks like quite the, uh, catch.

Ooh, yeah, baby - and she's quite the catch herself. two faces puking

In which alternate universe is it acceptable to pick your fuck-of-the-week (or month) over your own flesh and blood?
CF VTer
It's funny how the breeders envision us as child-hating misanthropes, yet more or less we all agree we'd remove the head of the moo and protect the poor kid. To me, it is very much like animal abuse. Being cruel to something that has no defense. It just rubs me the wrong way.

I completely agree.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login