Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What a sucker

Posted by annie35 
What a sucker
February 03, 2009
We found out today, that princess SIL, who has never worked, convinced her husband that he does not need to put his name on any of their large purchases. Both cars are in her name and so is their new house. He owns nothing on paper,yet makes all the payments and supplies all the money. This kid she is about to pop out will make sure she gets a monthly income after they divorce in the next few years. Some men are so stupid.So he works 16 hours a day, 7 days a week to buy her things, he will never have a legal right to. While we are a community property state, he is an illegal and the laws do not apply to him. I think she is a scam artist.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Re: What a sucker
February 03, 2009
Well, he was stupid enough to stick it where it didn't belong.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 03, 2009
Yeah, ya know.....
February 03, 2009
married with rabbits
Wow, he is a sucker. Will be interesting to see this all play out.

Why do they need to cars? I thought she didn't work.

She can't go antique shopping or to the mall, if she doesn't have a car.

Her husband was shocked to find out everything my husband and I own, is joint. I think he is relaizing he is getting screwed.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
February 03, 2009
I didn't think that he could legally own anything over here anyway, if he was an illegal alien. I also didn't know that illegals could sign bank notes, legal contracts, and mortgage notes either, but it wouldn't surprise me if they could. It sounds like she is setting him up to be drained and dumped, but that might would happen anyway like it does to legal American citizens everyday when they divorce a moocow with calves. Either way (legal or not) he is screwed and is nothing more than a meal ticket for this woman. What a sucker is correct. If I was a male and was unlucky or stupid enough to marry a moocow who turned into a SAHMoo, I would begin hiding assets and cash the MINUTE the stick turned the faintest shade of pink. If she didn't try to fuck with me I could always decide to share it with her later on, but if she turned out to be worthless babyee squatting whore, then at least I would leave with something other than the clothes on my back.

I do not know ONE DIVORCED FATHER who was not royally fucked regarding division of property, assets, and the loss of his monthly income regardless of what hers may have been. It makes no sense what so ever that a man earning 50k a year has to pay his ex wife with calves 2k a month when she earns 100k. ESPECIALLY when she refuses to share custody or fights to keep him from getting custody. I am SO glad that I do not have to deal with that bullshit because it could push me over the edge.:crz
February 03, 2009
one of the reasons why i dont like joint accounts, i would prefer seperate accounts. for protection if the bank goes, then only one will be fucked. and it stops people draining accounts. yes i am paranoid, but its the only way to be most of the time

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 03, 2009
kidlesskim

I do not know ONE DIVORCED FATHER who was not royally fucked regarding division of property, assets, and the loss of his monthly income regardless of what hers may have been.

I do: MINE.

The exception that proves the rule, anyone?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login