Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How many bingoes has anyone gotten from children?

Posted by twocents 
How many bingoes has anyone gotten from children?
February 04, 2009
Age range: 10 & under

Age 10 to 18

Has ANYONE ever gotten a bingo from a child period?

annie35 got me thinking on that one.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: How many bingoes has anyone gotten from children?
February 04, 2009
NEVER. My niece and nephew prefer it that way - lol
February 04, 2009
I was asked, "How come you don't have any kids?"

To which I answered, "Think of how much fun owning an alligator would be."

I was met with blank stares.
February 04, 2009
My inlaws used to send their children (ages 5-8) to bingo me once they realized that I was bluntly honest with their bingos...after all, good ol' Feh would never be so honest with a child, right? Wrong. When any of my nieces would ask me when they'd get a cousin, I'd just say "Oh never. If DH and I did have a baby, we would never, ever, ever, ever be able to spoil or love you as much as we do right now." They stopped that little trick when one of the nieces reported back to her mother and grandmother, "I don't want Feh to have any babies, I love her too much".

HA!
:smoke

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Yes, I have, at least 2x. Once by niece and once by (former) best friend's kid.

My guess is that before parties, moos prattle on about who's invited and digress into :

"oh yeah, CF Uter, has she popped one out yet?"

"no."

"I wonder WHY she hasn't followed the herd of sheeple and bred like us." Blah blah blah....and kyds must over hear this and they end up asking rude Q's.

The one from my friend's kyd really came out of left field. I went to a purse party at moo's house. I'm sure I'm the only non-breeder. I walk in the door. Son is like 5-7 years old but smart and articulate for his age. I literally walk in the door. Don't even have my coat off yet or my own handbag on the table and he asked me. Moo wasn't in ear shot. If I wasn't caught off guard and maybe if relatively PNB friend could hear her kyd asking incredibly personal Q's especially for a kyd, I might have said, "honey, maybe you should ask moomie why it isn't right asking people personal Q's such as that." But, I just said something funny and silly and walked away from him. :cool
February 04, 2009

I was asked, "How come you don't have any kids?"

To which I answered, "Think of how much fun owning an alligator would be."

I was met with blank stares.

Heheheheeheeee!
February 04, 2009
hmm,
so, this leads to the additional caveat: how many kiddy bingos come from a case of 'little pitcher has big ears' to how many of these sproggen are put up to it by their breederson parunt(s).

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 04, 2009
CF Uter
I went to a purse party at moo's house.

What is a purse party? I have to know.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 04, 2009
Feh
CF Uter
I went to a purse party at moo's house.

What is a purse party? I have to know.

I believe it's one of those home-party businesses, like having candle parties or Pampered Chef parties with your friends customers friends.
A purse party is actually illegal, but I'm sure most moos don't know that.

You know those "good" knockoffs of designer bags...the ones that actually use the real materials from Coach, Prada, etc. that um.....fell off the truck? And they are sewn into the real designs of the purses you see at your upper end stores??? You can also buy these good knockoffs from Asian stores and at fairs and that too is illegal. A 1500 dollar Louis Vuitton probably will cost you 120 dollars. Don't quote me on that, I'm no expert and I actually refrain from buying such garbage when I can, at any price. (I have designer bags, but not the thousand dollar kind and evidentially moos are much more into living beyond their means than I am. They sit in the house all day in sweats but have a 1000 bag on their Wallet's paycheck, I, on the other hand, work outside the office w/ people who probably at least make 6 figures (not me) and have to wear a suit but yet *I* don't have this garbage)

These parties have been going on for almost 20 years. I know that because my MIL invited me to one when I first got married. But, in recent years they have gained popularity and it is like a tupperware party, just there is no catalog. I find it funny that it has gone the tupperware/mary kay cosmetics route because it is illegal and the person selling them HAS to know that.
February 05, 2009
Once, when I was a teen and it was on a school bus.

What a dork.eye rolling smiley
February 05, 2009
I don't remember any specific bingos from kyds, although I have had several students and kyds of friends tell me I would be a "great mom", but that's only because they saw my "fun" side. They may have felt differently if they left wet towels in my bathroom floor, peed on my bed, or drank the last Coke.bouncing and laughing My 6 y/o old nephew would have come the closest though when he just piped up a few days after I married his uncle and said, "So, when are you and Uncle Mike gonna have a baby?" Knowing he gets this kind of shit from my breeder MIL, I particularly enjoyed that conversation with him, in her presence. I asked him why he thought that we would have a baby now and he responded, "Well, um, you got married so then you have a baby, right?" I took great joy in explaining to him that LOTS of people get married and never have kyds because they don't want to raise children, that those same people LOVE their nephew though, that they are very nice people but just will not be ever having babies, and that it's okay not to have children.

The MIL did NOT like that conversation which was evident in her body language, facial expression, and her immediately finding the boy something else to do rather than talk to me. He just turned 9 and she STILL tries to pull him away from me and keep him from talking to me. It's rather strange, like I have a communicable disease or something.eye rolling smiley
February 05, 2009
you have KK, its called intelligence. and belief in others choice to live their life

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login