Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What would you give birth to?

Posted by Feh 
What would you give birth to?
February 04, 2009
I know that one of the big reasons some people (including myself) have for being CF is the definite ICK factor of pregnancy, and a real lack of desire to interact with infants/children. However, I've also noticed that many people on here are pretty easily charmed by baby animals...or animals in general.

Soooo....
Were it medically possible, would you consider allowing yourself to gestate a litter of PUPPIES or KITTENS?! And no, I do not mean creating some sort of human/animal hybreed via beastiality or genetic manipulation. Simply if you could somehow (for whatever reason) be implanted with kitten or puppy embryos, would you?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: What would you give birth to?
February 04, 2009
Hm. Nah, I still don't like the ick factor of giving birth. And I'd want to keep my "svelte" (read: don't yet break the bathroom scale, but it ain't far off) womanly shape. bouncing and laughing

And I think a regular mom cat or dog would have better instincts as to how to properly care for their little fuzzballs.
February 04, 2009
No. Nothing for me, thanks. E U
February 04, 2009
Haha...that's a creative one. I don't think I'd wanna be pregnant with anything at this point. I'd rather adopt. Though I don't think I'd mind giving birth to one of those tiny 'worms' that marsupials have. Let it crawl into a little fake fur pouch with a nipple in there...
February 04, 2009
a meme, that what i will give birth too..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 04, 2009
sorry, count me out

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 04, 2009
Nah, but I'd give birth to wads of cash if possible.

Although animals are sweet, adorable and lovable, I still see them as pretty much voiceless children with better personalities. Their needs are constant and you're pretty much tied down. We don't travel much and a good reason for that is because it's tough to leave the dog. He gets very uptight at the kennel and then comes back with problems.
February 04, 2009
I do not want ANYTHING coming down and out my coot shoot that can cry, meow, yelp, chirp, bark, crawl, climb, howl, etc...... shrug If I was forced to pick though it would have to be kittens.
Anonymous User
February 04, 2009
married with rabbits
Adoption is soooo fun though. Poofy teased me about this once. Hubby and I love our little animal family to bits and planning it is half the fun! You decide what you want, start looking for it.

It's like being Brad and Angelina -- except you get to bring home cute kids.
February 04, 2009
kidlesskim
I do not want ANYTHING coming down and out my coot shoot that can cry, meow, yelp, chirp, bark, crawl, climb, howl, etc...... shrug If I was forced to pick though it would have to be kittens.

Same here!
February 05, 2009
Do. Not. Ask. Us. That. Question. Ever. Again.

Thank you. (I now have goosebumps all over my body.)

We love animals because they are cuddly and cute, and NOT because of maternal instincts, of course. If that is so, then we would be nearly mindless mommy robots that automatically turn on as soon as we see something small with a big head, stubby limbs, and button eyes.eye rolling smiley

Besides, pets are far, far, far, far, far SAFER than real babies, which are really fleshy parasites that DEMAND EVERYTHING in sight. Even worse, baybees eventually grow up to be fussy kyds and then skanky, arrogant teensprogs that we have to POUR time, energy, EVERYTHING into to ensure that they DON'T become one day a menace to the society!

So please, no more directing any question with the word "birth" at us CF.:lips
February 05, 2009
i am still going for a MEME.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

A meme (pronounced /miːm/) comprises a unit or element of cultural ideas, symbols or practices; such units or elements transmit from one mind to another through speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena. The etymology of the term relates to the Greek word mimema for mimic.[1] Memes act as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate and respond to selective pressures.[2]

Richard Dawkins coined the word "meme" as a neologism in his book The Selfish Gene (1976) to describe how one might extend evolutionary principles to explain the spread of ideas and cultural phenomena. He gave as examples melodies, catch-phrases, and beliefs (notably religious belief), clothing/fashion, and the technology of building arches.[3]

Meme-theorists contend that memes evolve by natural selection (in a manner similar to that of biological evolution) through the processes of variation, mutation, competition, and inheritance influencing an individual entity's reproductive success. Memes spread through the behaviors that they generate in their hosts. Memes that propagate less prolifically may become extinct, while others may survive, spread, and (for better or for worse) mutate. Theorists point out that memes which replicate the most effectively spread best, and some memes may replicate effectively even when they prove detrimental to the welfare of their hosts.[4]

The meme we are creating is being childfree isnt bad.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
Jesus Christ, what kind of fucked-up lunatic question is that??? :hs You doin' 'shrooms again or did you drop too much acid?
February 05, 2009
str8six
Jesus Christ, what kind of fucked-up lunatic question is that??? :hs You doin' 'shrooms again or did you drop too much acid?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

The answer is NO, there are too many unwanted puppies and kittens already. Here I am going around getting cats spayed and neutered every chance I get, why would I want to have them myself?

But I will have some of your psychedelic drugs if there are any left.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 05, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
No. Nothing for me, thanks. E U

Me too. I'm not lying on my back and squeezing that stuff out.
AngryReptileKeeper
February 05, 2009
Something easy. Something in an egg. Nice and smooth and shaped juuust right so that once it starts, it just pops out. I'm partial to reptiles. :nerd
Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
I had the egg conversation with a friend on the weekend. She'd have kids if they came in eggs, and you laid the egg and sat on it for however long, and a kid scratched it's way out. But she's totally not into birthing a whole live one.

I'll pass all round, thanks. But I'd adopt a houseful of kittens.
February 06, 2009
poofy_puff
str8six

That's exactly what I was thinking.

The answer is NO, there are too many unwanted puppies and kittens already. Here I am going around getting cats spayed and neutered every chance I get, why would I want to have them myself?

But I will have some of your psychedelic drugs if there are any left.

I believe I was merely riding a crazy train that day, or maybe enjoying a flashback from my more psychedelic days. It's seriously the most crazy thought that has popped into my head in months, and I just had to go with it. I believe Octosow had me envisioning some wacko scenario where a person would be willing to accept an animal embryo to save its life...something cute and endangered. Panda bear? Snow leopard? I dunno...
Since my brain was in a world were it would be possible for a person to carry a non-human embryo, the sex of the incubator was a moot point.

In case you're wondering, I wouldn't be birthing any animal embryos either, but I would love to run a baby animal rescue and spend my days chained to baby animals.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
February 06, 2009
Hell no, nothing with teeth is coming out of my vagina.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login