Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Obumma signs SCHIP expansion for the chiiiiillllldrun

Posted by catmeow 
Obumma signs SCHIP expansion for the chiiiiillllldrun
February 04, 2009
Details from legislation expanding SCHIP are below; the full article is here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29011620/

• Expands coverage for another 4.1 million uninsured children.

• Provides an additional $32.8 billion through Sept. 30, 2013, by increasing federal excise taxes on tobacco products. The tax on cigarettes will go up 62 cents to $1.01 a pack.

• Provides $100 million in grants for states, local governments, schools and others to enroll more eligible children.

• Requires states to offer a dental benefit.

• Allows states to offer SCHIP dental coverage to children whose private medical insurance does not cover dentist visits.

• Allows states to extend SCHIP and Medicaid to newly arrived legal immigrant children and pregnant women.

• Allows states to use Social Security numbers to verify an applicant's citizenship, making it easier to prove eligibility and enroll in the program.

As if we don't give enough to breeders already! angry smiley :scr

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Obumma signs SCHIP expansion for the chiiiiillllldrun
February 05, 2009
As long as it doesn't encourage welfare moos to shit and shit more needy mouths to feed.eye rolling smiley
February 05, 2009
Provides an additional $32.8 billion through Sept. 30, 2013, by increasing federal excise taxes on tobacco products. The tax on cigarettes will go up 62 cents to $1.01 a pack

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 05, 2009
What better way to sneak gubmint health care in: it's for the snotbags.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
One of the major problems with the bill is the income levels for eligibility. They are raised to 300% of the designated Federal poverty level.

I would rather have that money to pay for under-insured or uninsured WORKING CF/EN ADULTS who actually pay taxes and contribute something to society other than another million lazy-assed SAHMoos or shitbag, whipped duhddies.

Another example of how the CF get fucked by the gubmint. They look at us ONLY as a source of tax revenue and bitch and moan if they have to spend a penny helping any CF person in need. This is just another reason why I did not vote for either McSame or Odumba.
February 05, 2009
DrDanCorelli
One of the major problems with the bill is the income levels for eligibility. They are raised to 300% of the designated Federal poverty level.

This is the BIG problem I have with this program. It was bad enough when just the poorest brats were covered, but when they raised the income limit to qualify, millions of breeders who ALREADY HAD HEALTH INSURANCE through their employers dropped that in favor of the FREE gubmint insurance. That's precisely what one of my co-irkers did, which meant she essentially got a windfall every payday because she wasn't having to pay out of pocket for her brat anymore. And she openly bragged about it, which just made my blood BOIL.

angry smiley
February 05, 2009
I agree 100% with Corelli's last post. Also, all this is going to do is encourage SAHMooism and accepting less job responsibility (hours/more demanding positions) in order to get the low cost on the job insurance. Famblee coverage vs single coverage was nearly triple the cost at the last place I had it, so they could opt out on the famblee, get the cheap single coverage and let the government insure their shitbags. CF already get fucked on the "famblee" coverage insurance in Kentucky where I live though, because "famblee" coverage means A spouse or 8 shitterlings=same price. So basically, in ADDITION to the poor ones getting free medical in the form of medicaid, NOW we will be paying for the middle class and in some cases supplemental insurance (dental) on the shitbags of the upper middle class, not to mention all of the ones who are fresh off the boat, IF they are knocked up or with calves.moo with baybeem

What about the non disabled working people between the ages of 18-65 who do not have affordable insurance available or who are self employed? Our own government is taking a GREAT BIG STINKY DUMP on the very people who are paying the tab for these children who don't even belong to us. I am not against the little bastards getting medical care, but what about EVERYBODY else? I hope that they take advantage of as many preventative and restorative surgeries, treatments, and medical care as they can, make sure to get a clean bill of health, their teeth fixed, sleep apnea treated, bunions removed, moles checked out, get a stress test, eye exam and new prescription filled, a psyche exam, etc.....on the eve of their 18th birthday. After that, they can just hope for the best to glide on through on a wing and prayer until they can finish college and find a job with insurance. Otherwise, in that 4-6 year (or longer) window of opportunity where they will likely be uninsured, they are COMPLETELY fucked.

Unlike the rest of us though, they will be completely bewildered and clueless because up until they blew out 18 candles, ALL of their needs were met at no cost to them OR their breeder parents, I really don't know which is worse; Being aware that you are being fucked up the ass or getting it from behind by surprise.:sx confused smiley
February 05, 2009
We need to make our voices heard.
Call
Send emails
Send letters

Get vocal or this will continue.

We are not the only people upset about these new policies , the hurried stimulus bill, and threats from the top telling us enact the stimulus now.
We can no longer sit still, why these things continue to escalate out of control.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login