Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Research Vetoes Co-Sleeping; Story on NPR Now

Posted by clematis 
New Research Vetoes Co-Sleeping; Story on NPR Now
February 05, 2009
Radio just said today's 2 p.m. Day to Day story will concern new research against co-sleeping. You can get the podcast here at around 3 p.m. or a bit later. For anyone listening live looks as though the story will come sometime later in the program.

Can't wait for the lowing about this li'l tidbit.
Re: New Research Vetoes Co-Sleeping; Story on NPR Now
February 05, 2009
It was short and boring.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 05, 2009
It was, I agree; I was hoping for more. The doc was so hesitant and the moms so monochromatic; no new insights. Sorry for a false alarm.
February 05, 2009
I think that modern day co-sleeping was created by moocows who simply no longer wanted to have sex with their husbands. What better way to ruin the mood than for a toddler to piss the bed, a 1 y/o to vomit on duddy's pillow, a 4 y/o to be squirming between the two of them, or for a baybee to be latched onto to moomie's milk bags all fucking night long?:gross Most of the husbands generally move out of the marital bed for the most part and call the couch their new bed or some even make a spare bedroom or office into their bedroom. I suppose that they hold out hope that once the kyd is weaned at ages 3-4 (maybe) that he can come back to bed. Of course that hope is shattered pretty quickly as he figures out why she let him play "bury the bone" :sx that one lone night as she announces that the NEXT loaf is now set on bake.moo with baybeem Then the whole vicious cycle starts all over.
Kim, I think you are right...and once again, cracked me up so much that my computer is now covered in chai tea. I honestly don't now how these guys live this way for as long as they do. I've recently noticed (just in some local newspaper articles on child-related "news"), that a lot of these guys do end up leaving...can't say I blame them, as I would've left LONG before and moved VERY far away- like Egypt.
February 05, 2009
When I used to watch those Nanny 911 etc. shows many, many times the husband was firmly ensconced on the sofa.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login