Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nutty woman tattoos man in sleep

Posted by mercurior 
Nutty woman tattoos man in sleep
February 05, 2009
the world is nuts, i personally would check to see if she hadnt oopsed him or tried too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1136287/One-night-stand-man-wakes-lover-carved-arm.html

A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm. Dominique Fisher, 22, used a Stanley knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm.

She inflicted the injuries on the 24-year-old at her home in Blackburn, Lancashire. One-night stand gone awry: Wayne Fisher awoke to find Dominique Fisher had carved her name into his arm Mr Robinson woke to find his body decorated with a star on his back, 'Dominique' written on his upper right arm, and numerous slash marks on his left arm and shoulder. He told police he had drunk vodka and taken Valium and was not awake during the incident on the night of June 14 last year. Mr Robinson said he panicked when he woke up and took a taxi back to his home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.

He said: 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her. Fisher was found guilty of unlawfully wounding Mr Robinson. She will be sentenced later this month 'When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.''I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.'

Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding at Preston Crown Court on Monday, following a two-day trial.
She will be sentenced on February 27 at Preston Crown Court.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: Nutty woman tattoos man in sleep
February 05, 2009
Definitely, a psycho. Have you seen those scars? :hs With a stanley knife!!!!!:crz
He can consider himself "lucky" if he has not been oopsed in the process.
February 05, 2009
"Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding"

er...as opposed to.......?
February 05, 2009
because all the injuries, could be classed as one for each injury..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 05, 2009
That's it? One charge?

If I were the guy, I'd be trying to make her pay for cosmetic surgery (like skin grafts) to cover those scars. He must have been borderline comatose to not feel those marks being carved into his bare skin.
February 05, 2009
clematis
"Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding"

er...as opposed to.......?

Oh, sorry, I meant "unlawful wounding" was the part that struck me...I couldn't imagine what "lawful wounding" might be...
February 05, 2009
he had a valium for some reason and alcohol.

Unlawful wounding/inflicting grievous bodily harm is contrary to section 20 of the Offences Against The Person Act 1861.

The offence is committed when a person unlawfully and maliciously, either:

wounds another person; or
inflicts grievous bodily harm upon another person.
It is an either way offence, which carries a maximum penalty on indictment of five years' imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine. Summarily, the maximum penalty is six months' imprisonment and/or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum.

Wounding means the breaking of the continuity of the whole of the outer skin, or the inner skin within the cheek or lip. It does not include the rupturing of internal blood vessels. (Archbold 19-212).

http://www.wikicrimeline.co.uk/index.php?title=Unlawful_Wounding/Inflicting_Grievous_Bodily_Harm

Anonymous User
February 05, 2009
Sanguinius
He can consider himself "lucky" if he has not been oopsed in the process.

Imagine that: then she will surely sue him for child support!
Anonymous User
February 06, 2009
You can bet she will!:crz
February 06, 2009
I dunno if I buy this "valium" line.

She carved dozens of intensely painful wounds into his flesh with no anesthetic. So it makes me wonder what the real anesthetic was. Just some vodka and a valium? That seems...unlikely. Is he covering up some drug binge? How far would you have to go with drugs or booze to be completely insensate to someone carving up your body? Something's missing from this story, or being concealed.
February 06, 2009
could she have drugged him, i wouldnt put it past some women.

February 06, 2009
What a psycho.

Valium is awesome. smiling smiley
February 06, 2009
clematis
I dunno if I buy this "valium" line.

She carved dozens of intensely painful wounds into his flesh with no anesthetic. So it makes me wonder what the real anesthetic was. Just some vodka and a valium? That seems...unlikely. Is he covering up some drug binge? How far would you have to go with drugs or booze to be completely insensate to someone carving up your body? Something's missing from this story, or being concealed.

I'm pretty sure if one were ingesting a combination of valium and booze it in such a way that they remained alive to discover their wounds, they would have also awoke during the process. I'm going to guess she slipped him some rohypnol, or he had ingested a combination of drugs that would have a much, much more powerful effect than silly old socially acceptable valium.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 22, 2009
update

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/5025372/Tattooist-spared-jail-for-carving-name-into-lovers-arm.html

Dominique Fisher, 22, etched her first name on Wayne Robinson's arm, leaving him permanently scarred, after having sex with him at her home.

Mr Robinson, who had fallen asleep after drinking vodka and taking Valium, came round to find that Fisher had also sliced a star onto his back and other marks on his shoulder.

The 24-year-old, who had only known Fisher for two days, fled the flat in Blackburn, Lancashire, before calling police, who arrested her.

She denied a charge of unlawful wounding, claiming that Mr Robinson was aware of what she was doing at the time, but was found guilty after a three-day trial.

However, the tattooist escaped jail when she was sentenced at Burnley Crown Court heard, and was instead handed a two-year community order.

The court heard that the pair had met two nights earlier in a Blackpool nightclub and had gone back to a flat and taken cocaine together. They then arranged to meet again at Fisher's home in June last year.

Passing sentence, Judge Andrew Woolman told Fisher: "I'm quite satisfied in the time that followed in your flat both of you had a great deal to drink and took other substances, including Valium, and both of you were in no fit state to be doing anything.

"It seems there was consensual sexual intercourse on the Saturday night although Wayne Robinson doesn't recall it and also, in that drunken, drugged up atmosphere it seemed you got hold of a Stanley knife blade, albeit it a new one, and carved your initials and other patterns into his body.

"The cuts were not deep, fortunately, although they could have been and they have left permanent scars and left your name carved into his arm."

The judge said that a pre-sentence report identified her as a "very isolated and needy young women" who needed help.

He added: "If you persist in drinking too much and taking drugs, strange things happen such as happened in this case and must not happen again."

Anonymous User
March 22, 2009
She should be getting in a lot more trouble. Can you imagine what people would say if a man did this to a woman? Even if someone is passed out, it isn't okay to carve skin, rape, or otherwise. If he was using drugs or whatever, that shouldn't be considered unless he's on trial for that particular act. Just because he couldn't protect himself doesn't make it okay.
March 23, 2009
I agree, it should be one charge per injury. He'll need laser surgery to get rid of those scars, and she should pay for it.

She'll make a fine wife and (I'm sure) mother one day.
March 23, 2009
What a witch, literally sinking her claws into that handsome young man.=O
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login