Priscilla Clark
Finally, a moo who gets it
February 07, 2009
This cow is okay in my book:

My Kids are a Disappointment!
Anonymous User
Re: Finally, a moo who gets it
February 07, 2009
Yes, they are a disappointment, but the cow keeps spawning little monsters... Did I count four of them? shrug

My favourite line (talking about her 15-year-old brat): "She never wants to smoke or party with her mom". No real parent would ever say that, as my mother always says: "I am your mother, not your bloody friend". spanking with a whip on the ass :beer

P.S. Let's not forget that she is PROUD her 15-year-old is PREGNANT!!!! For fuck sake! :flaming:fmbl
February 07, 2009
I think that it's fairly obvious that this is a satirical blog aimed at bad mothers, at least I hope so.eye rolling smiley
Rose Nyland
February 07, 2009
I've seen worse...in my own neighborhood.
Gigabyte
February 08, 2009
Do you folks notice this is the same woman who come here and troll us and now she admit that their kids are pain in the friggin butt. As usual we prove her wrong and we a dawm right.

P.S. Let's not forget that she is PROUD her 15-year-old is PREGNANT!!!! For fuck sake!
I agree Sanguinius. Out of all of the stress that her kid goes through and she is proud of her Teenpreggo. What the Hell. These teens has no self-respect and no shame of consequences of their action. Nothing but pure 'bravo'.
February 08, 2009
To those of you who don't know yet:

That IS a fake satirical blog, so don't get your pretty panties in a twist about it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
furbabymama
February 12, 2009
What's with her tooth?
February 12, 2009
yeah, PP's right - jocelyn is pretty patently false- supposed to be satire....
February 12, 2009
YAY!! Testes-Harder!!!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 12, 2009
I loved this comment:

"If you need a little time to yourself adopt a dog for a wet nurse. The kid won't know the difference."

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login