Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1316 having Kids is a Gift

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1316 having Kids is a Gift
May 04, 2006
Well, if it's a gift, I'd like the gift receipt to return it then.

Oh yes, how special, Brooke's and Tom's kids were born on the same day. OOOOOH, maybe it's a sign....... Quick, everyone get out your bible and thump away!!!! LOL
sprogless
Re: 1316 having Kids is a Gift
May 04, 2006
OOOOH! KFLL, Tom wouldn't approve... Better get Dianetics. I'd pay to see those two in a ring together, beating the crap out of one another. My money's on Brooke...
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 04, 2006
She'd definitely kick his ass. LOL I always liked her but now that she's a moo, I'm sure she's got some fucked up views on life, priorities, what not.

She's still a good actress unlike our now-childed friend of L. Ron Hubbard.

Aren't John Travolta and Kelly Preston on that scientology band wagon, too?
May 04, 2006
Having CATS (or dogs) is a gift.
Ranter
May 04, 2006
Being childfree is a gift, and good use of my brain cells.
Anonymous User
May 04, 2006
Being childfree is really a blessing.I know how lucky I am.
Give me animals anyday....

May 06, 2006
My former friend's sister -- the one I ranted about in the "I feel so stupid" thread -- went on how her live-in wants to see other women and buy his favorite stripper a new dress. Alicia whined how she had this man's baby. I snidely told her that these women who get pregnant two months after knowing the man and is willing to live in a non-married situation will get this treatment. I also told her that most of these guys only look at their offspring as an ego extension. Alicia hotly replied how this bay-bee was a "gift" to her man and that he is a good father. My response, "Many men don't give a damn about the 'gift' giver..." Sad, but true. What could she say after that? NOTHING!!!
Ranter
May 06, 2006
The only gift a man is going to see is sex. What doesn't that Alicia see that??
May 06, 2006
Alicia is an idiot. She is an ex-stripper and is angry that the weight-gain from Baybee has never gone away --and-- that the man is interested in other strippers.

I loved my response when she judged the stripper. I calmly said, "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. You are only angry that you can no longer go back on that stage due to not looking the same and get the goodies. Funny how this man is no longer your fiancee. Why buy the moo when you get the milk for free."

I had to immediately 86 out of what became my ex-friend's house before I said more to her and her sister, Alicia. I did laugh when Miss Holier-than-Thou said that her boyfriend no longer wanted to have sex with her.

I deleted my ex-friend's number from my cell. Even though I still am glad I said what I did, I don't want to get in the habit of insulting people. Due to my own beliefs, I strive to be a better person. If I lie with dogs, I am going to get fleas. Grandma told me that way back in 1983 and it is still true!
Ranter
May 06, 2006
No kidding!
Ranter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Being childfree is a gift, and good use of my
> brain cells.

YES! smiling smiley
May 06, 2006
I hate to hear from others that kids are a blessing shit! To me a kid would be a burden in DH an my life! Very few breeders would admit that a brat is a burden. My MIL is one of those idiots who say that her 3 kids were a blessing and that that they ere never a sacrifice in her life, blah, blah, blah, blah. Both my SIL and BIL are losers. They don't work and each have a brat and they all live in poverty together!
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, if it's a gift, I'd like the gift receipt to
> return it then.
>
>
>
>
>

MOST DEFINITELY!!!
Dorine
May 07, 2006
I will choose a gift certificate in lieu of maternity, thank you.

If children are a gift, why can't you return them for store credit or a refund? Goodness knows they aren't anything I would want.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.