Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parasitic Parent law

Posted by Nikki 
Nikki
Parasitic Parent law
February 08, 2009
What I'm basically working on with this is hopefully circulating a petition (internet or otherwise) that basically says parents have to pull their weight for a change No more perks to people who wouldn't or couldn't wrap it up. They get to live like everyone else or face losing money and jail time, about 10 years away from the famblee.
Once I hammer out the details, if I put up the link, would anyone here sign it?
Re: Parasitic Parent law
February 09, 2009
I will!smiling smiley
February 09, 2009
For what?

For that octopus moo?confused smiley
February 09, 2009
problem is, who determines the weight. I dont think it would even pass. the world and the leaders today are going to use parents, as more parents vote, and they will vote for things that will benefit them as parents.

essentially its a bribe to parents to vote, to speak to their representative, and get beneficial laws passed so that in 4 years time parents will say hey they did us good. so we will vote for them again.

its a good idea, but it will fail so many hurdles. So many political interests.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 09, 2009
In my opinion, the ONLY law that could reasonably be expected to end breeders bullshit is MANDATORY sterilization on a global scale after 2 children. I am in favor of nipping the problem in the bud, killing it at it's source, and clipping it at the root, and that would entail less people with less children with whom to exploit. In addition to that there needs to be NO artificial fertility assistance what so ever in any form including, but not limited to, IFV, fertility drugs, sperm/egg donations, and surrogate mothers. Poverty would be so greatly reduced that the few we had who were impoverished could actually be assisted appropriately rather than the occasional care package dropped down from the sky by CCF. Welfare would be nearly eradicated, children would be abused and neglected MUCH less often simply because they would be in short supply. People tend to care for things (or in this case kyds) better when there isn't an endless supply of it/them or the illusion of an endless supply. This goes for material possessions which are earned rather than given (like welfare vs working) as well.:bdid

However, this will never happen as long as the attitude among many Westerners is that, "those brown people", "over there", who are Muslim (or anything NON Christian) don't have the same inalienable "right" to self replicate like WE do and then take passages in The Bible out of context and use it as proof. I can't begin to imagine the percentage, but I would guess that it is overwhelmingly the majority of people at least in The United States anyway, who feel that they have a "right", even a "duty" to themselves, their famblees, society, and to the country to squat litters. I am pretty sure that people in other countries feel this way too as well as evidenced by Australia's campaign a while back to have a baybee "for the country"or something. Multitudes are also VERY misled and perhaps brainwashed too that we have an UNDERpopulation problem which is LUDICROUS!!!!!!:hs As long as a strong majority truly thinks that they are doing their "God given duty" to reproduce, then not much will help I am afraid. I used to think that they (the religious fanatics) used that as an excuse to shit litters , but in recent years I have come to realize that many of them honestly believe it, which is unfathomable to me.confused smiley

I can not begin to comprehend having such a great feeling of superiority and sense of personal self importance that the creator of the universe (who is probably busy doing other stuff) would take a personal and profound interest in me and my offspring and that God himself cared if I made any kimKlones. My God what a selfish person it would take to believe any such nonsense as that and to place their uteri up on some golden pedestal alongside their bronzed udders.:gross These moomares like to equate themselves to The Virgin Mary as far as their dutiful mothering and their all mighty alleged holy "sacrifices" that they claim to make for their shitterlings. I am waiting for the trend of single virgin wannamoos who get IVF so they can have a virgin birth like Mary. I am actually quite surprised that it hasn't happened already, but they just probably haven't thought of it yet. moo with baybeem
Nikki
February 10, 2009
Banshee
For what?

For that octopus moo?confused smiley
Not just for the octopus moo. For every moo that expects everyone to pick up the slack.
Nikki
February 10, 2009
mercurior
problem is, who determines the weight. I dont think it would even pass. the world and the leaders today are going to use parents, as more parents vote, and they will vote for things that will benefit them as parents.

essentially its a bribe to parents to vote, to speak to their representative, and get beneficial laws passed so that in 4 years time parents will say hey they did us good. so we will vote for them again.

its a good idea, but it will fail so many hurdles. So many political interests.
Basically, the concepts are that they don't get paid for full-time if they don't work full-time hours, if you block places with the big-ass stroller you can be collared as a fire hazard or something (technically, if you block spaces for too long, you're a fire hazard anyway, but moos and duddies never get collared for it), if they won't remove their kids they can face a fine for violating a noise ordinance, basically enforcing common courtesy.
Those are details. I hate to have to enforce common courtesy with money and jail time, but that's the only way they'll learn.
I truly hope that the childfree get behind this initiative. In a capitalist system, money talks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login