Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cleaning lady trainwreck baby drama continues

Posted by twocents 
Cleaning lady trainwreck baby drama continues
February 10, 2009
Well, the baby drama continues with the cleaning lady. She is very nice but I think she has managed to create most of the problems.

All that aside, she came in and stated that her idiot knocked up twat daughter finally told the boyfriend. He wants to have the child adopted out and apparently the girl has agreed, gone along with it which, in my opinion, IS IN THE FREAKIN BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD.

Of course, the cleaning lady (granma) wants nothing of that. She wants the dna product. Daughter is 21 so she is of legal age. She is still living with CL (cleaning lady) so, her home is not guaranteed. This is half a question and half an observation: I don't think she has one legal leg to stand on to prevent the adoption from going through. She is going to a lawyer so she is going to waste more precious resources to get an answer I have already told her. If the daughter does adopt the kid out, granma has stated she will toss daughter out (which probably should have been done in the first place, long ago.)

The insanity of baby rabies never ceases to amaze me. Granma seems hell bent on destroying lives, especially the babys life. If the daughter folds, then the issue becomes whether or not to force snotleigh support or sign off the sperm donors rights. Second, does granma think she is gonna adopt the kid and not have grief? It is the daughters bastard: if daughter doesn't like the way granma does something, she WILL create hell. Good Lord, people claim to love kids, but they absolutely WILL NOT do what is in the best interest of a child because their head is up dna ass.

Give me an f'in break PLEASE...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Cleaning lady trainwreck baby drama continues
February 10, 2009
So, is gramma all hung up on not "losing" her grandchild?
February 10, 2009
I have observed that when meemaws are of the uneducated, ignorant, religious, lower intelligence levels, and baybee rabid set, then they almost ALWAYS oppose adopting out their second generational self replicants regardless if their daughter is 15 or 16 years of age. For some odd reason though, they aren't NEARLY as gung ho about it when it's their son's bastard, but that's probably because they aren't "positive" that it's their DNA and/or the chances for their hands on control of the grandbrat's life is unlikely. Overwhelmingly, meemaws want their daughter to squat it out and keep it, but just as overwhelmingly they are more likely to suggest adoption or even abortion for their sons' girlfriends rather then for "his life to be ruined", which of course is the epitome of discrimination, unfairness, and double standards. I wonder why it never crosses their minds that their knocked up daughter is ruining someone ELSE'S son's life by insisting on keeping the brat?confused smiley

If it's too late to abort it then that woman needs to put that child up for adoption for IT'S sake as well as everyone else's concerned. IMO.
February 10, 2009
Yes, I just am clueless as to the willingness to inflict misery on everyone involved.

Of course, the daughter had to initiate the whole mess by playing the unpaid whore. I doubt she even got paid for spreading: even hookers are smarter than that. Daughter like many young sluts is totally self centered.

Either way, it is a tragedy.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

February 10, 2009
A lady in my hometown, her daughter got pregnant and she insisted she keep the baby. She swore she would raise the baby and daughter could go off to college.
About 7 months into the whole thing after the birth, grandmoo figured out quickly she was too old to raise another kid. She gave the kid back to her daughter. Daughter left the kid at the social service building and split, nobody has seen her since. This happened 10 years ago.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
February 10, 2009
annie35
A lady in my hometown, her daughter got pregnant and she insisted she keep the baby. She swore she would raise the baby and daughter could go off to college.
About 7 months into the whole thing after the birth, grandmoo figured out quickly she was too old to raise another kid. She gave the kid back to her daughter. Daughter left the kid at the social service building and split, nobody has seen her since. This happened 10 years ago.

I worked with a young woman once who was about 21-22 and had a 5 y/o kyd. She was in nursing school and still lived at home, but SHE was responsible for getting the kyd to childcare, the doctor, and all of the usual moomie stuff. At first glance I would say it IS her responsibility and I suppose that ultimately it is up to her. However, when she got knocked up at 16 she was going to get an abortion and her mother found out via her older sister and RAISED HOLY HELL, because it was "murder". Then she talked the girl into adopting out the kyd rather than abort, which was a pretty easy sell since she had been adopted herself. Then, around the 8th month she started in on talking her into keeping it and how SHE would raise the kyd, be responsible for everything, etc.....UNTIL she finished college and got settled financially, etc.....That absolutely did NOT happen. Her mother didn't even take care of the kyd long enough to enable her to re-enroll into regular highschool (like she had promised) MUCH LESS take care of it when she entered college.eye rolling smiley

I think that often times these 40-50 y/o meemaws just say those things because they want contact with their grandbrats, but they have no intention of actually raising it like they promise OR they have actually forgotten what a HUGE pain in the ass it is to take care of a baybee, toddler, and kyd. I wish that these young women/girls would take advantage of contraception and avoid the whole mess entirely, at least for a few years.
February 10, 2009
Can't be letting no one else raise the family's genetic material, don'cha know?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login