Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keep The Peace

Posted by annie35 
Keep The Peace
February 10, 2009
Come on guys, until now we have been pretty much bicker free and that is what makes this place so great.
Let's agree to disagree and get back to the CF unity, why we letting a welfare moo and her craziness make us bicker?
It is a big story and it possibly could be a turning point in social views and thinking, let's enjoy her craziness and make fun of it. We may not get another chance like this for years.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
Re: Keep The Peace
February 10, 2009
I think the same, I know it is a bit annoying finding a thousand different threads talking about the same thing and that people are a bit carried away with that but, as annie points out, is something big and all of us have something to say. So please, just relax and enjoy this forum.
February 10, 2009
its why i been posting more to the patio

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 10, 2009
Anyone who doesn't appreciate the CAPTCHA game is hopelessly out of touch and will NOT get to sit at the popular kydz' table at lunch time.

CAPTCHA = Ymm7v

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 10, 2009
poofy_puff
Anyone who doesn't appreciate the CAPTCHA game is hopelessly out of touch and will NOT get to sit at the popular kydz' table at lunch time.

CAPTCHA = Ymm7v

Can I sit at your table? I have twinkies and Grape Nehi soda.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
February 10, 2009
Well, it isn't MY table, but of course you can.:bal

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

February 10, 2009
Well said, Annie! smiling smiley
As much as I don't like the fuctuplets, I do like that not everyone is thrilled with them.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Anonymous User
February 10, 2009
m4p
Well said, Annie! smiling smiley
As much as I don't like the fuctuplets, I do like that not everyone is thrilled with them.

Same here. I'm loving that people are all up in arms over this. It's like Christmas came early this year.
HAHAStupidMoos
February 11, 2009
I'm sorry if I bother anyone with all my threads on octotwat here (although I'm not the only one making them, I'm a big offender winking smiley )

But this thing has got me so damn excited I can't help it. I wish the admin would start an octomoo forum and move all the threads in there and whoever would like to join in on the fun can post about her there, she really does deserve her own forum here.

And it's exciting FOR ONCE, to see the CF style opinion about this twatter, be the MAINSTREAM opinion!!!! OMG!!!!! When I go across the web, everywhere and anywhere she is being discussed, the people... my god,,,, they all sound like US. LOL!!! The moos, the pnbs, the npr liberals, the fundies, holy shit.... EVERYONE IS SOUNDING LIKE US!!!!!! I never thought I'd live to see this day in my lifetime. So yeah, I'm a little excitable about it and enjoy posting lots of threads.
February 11, 2009
HAHAStupidMoos

But this thing has got me so damn excited I can't help it. I wish the admin would start an octomoo forum and move all the threads in there and whoever would like to join in on the fun can post about her there, she really does deserve her own forum here.

I was wishing the same thing.

What we really should do is have a separate forum for every topic. We could start a new thread every time we respond to someone else's post.

February 11, 2009
annie35
poofy_puff

CAPTCHA = Ymm7v

Can I sit at your table? I have twinkies and Grape Nehi soda.

so now you are going for the twinkie defense???

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login