Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4 week old puppies saved (dont read if you get upset)

Posted by mercurior 
4 week old puppies saved (dont read if you get upset)
February 10, 2009
Pictured: The tiny newborn puppies who survived after being thrown into an icy canal
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1140665/Pictured-The-tiny-newborn-puppies-survived-thrown-icy-canal.html

These four newborn puppies are lucky to be alive after being thrown into an icy canal and left to drown.

The tiny pups were stuffed into a bin liner, along with a heavy paving slab to weigh them down, before being thrown into the freezing waterway.

But the ice failed to break and the pups were left freezing in the canal until a passer-by heard them whimpering.

One of the pups had to be given the kiss of life by RSPCA inspector Tammy Wilson after it stopped breathing just before being removed from the ice.

The puppies, named Bruce, Barry, Jacob and Gareth, were so young they had still not opened their eyes and rescuers said they would have died if they remained on the ice any longer.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: 4 week old puppies saved (dont read if you get upset)
February 10, 2009
the commenters are angry. and i agree

think this is a vile planet we live on.
I wish very bad things for the people who did this. However, they will get away with it and in the event of a miracle and they do get caught, the courts will do very little to them - at best they will get a banned from having pets for a year maybe.
Click to rate Rating 334 - Lynn, Portugal, 10/2/2009 12:55

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
What is "the kiss of life"? Is that like CPR?

I'm glad the pups made it.
February 10, 2009
yes, it is

February 10, 2009
I'm glad they're okay too. It sickens me to think someone can hold such a tiny adorable creature like that in their hands and still think it's okay to kill them. They're such cute little pups.

I hope whoever left them to die drowns in a frozen lake someday. Let them get stuck under the ice and die slowly in frigid water. angry smiley
February 10, 2009
It's things like this that sorely make me wish that Karma were real. Or that there were no laws against doing ...things to such people.lurking
There are no words. And what about the bitch who whelped these pups? What of her?

Our society has labeled animals/pets as 'disposable'. If you cannot treat an animal with kindness and dignity, how will you treat a human? The same.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login