Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1319 Overpopulation

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1319 Overpopulation
May 04, 2006
I agree, there should be chapters in every county in the country.

The whole overpopulation thing is so scary. Breeders don't realize what they are doing to this earth. Sure, they could have 5 kids but then their kids have 5 kids and so on. They don't realize that their impact also impacts many generations of their famblees through the years, decreasing the quality of life with each one.

Wilderness disappearing, global warming, species endangerment, etc. Do they really want their great-great-great-grandson's only knowledge of a polar bear to be that it's an extinct animal because the generations before him kept breeding, adding to this planet's overload until finally certain species could not take anymore????

Nope. They don't care. It's called SELFISHNESS. Then we Childfree are selfish. I don't think so.
Nour
Re: 1319 Overpopulation
May 04, 2006
Another environmental problem is global dimming. That is the sun is getting dimmer so to speak, not because the light of the sun is diminishing, but because of the emissions from burning of fossil fuels. A large portion of the scientific community has ignored this subject for years. A British scientist proved that the sun was dimming in Israel about 40 years ago. The sun is dimming in North and South America, Europe, Asia and other places across the globe. Other scientists have proved this. The best study of this was done over the Maldives, off the coast of India.

What's the big deal? Well, global dimming can actually change weather patterns. It mostly effects rainfall. Remember the terrible famine in Ethopia in, I think it was 1984, that impacted tens of millions of people? A band of rainfall that was supposed to occur in Ethopia didn't happen. Pollution from North and South America pushed over this region. Water drops on polluted clouds act as a mirror bouncing the light of the sun back out into space. Scientists now say that the famine was the result of the effects of global dimming and global warming.

Go to www.pbs.org and search for the program "Nova" to read about this if you are interested.
Anonymous User
May 04, 2006
It's so depressing and it makes me so angry. Breeders really don't give a shit. They really think it is their right to breed and breed etc. I fucking live here too and so do other people animals etc. Our quality of life is directly effected by their selfish actions. Especially for those breeders in America with their SUVs,McDonalds etc

Ranter
May 04, 2006
it's sad that one day we will run out of space due to ppl's stupidity.
Nour
May 04, 2006
That's "It mostly affects rainfall." smiling smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.