Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Paralyzed and pregnant

Posted by CrabCake 
Paralyzed and pregnant
February 11, 2009
Was flipping through the channels tonight and happened on this trainwreck of a documentary that I remember being on some time ago. Just like a trainwreck, I couldn't look away. I started watching about halfway through where she was in the hospital getting ready to whelp. Of course, she needed all kinds of extra treatment and help. I kept thinking about how collosally stupid and selfish this woman and her husband were and wondering how much all of this was costing.

Fast forward to after the birth. Unbelievably, moo is whining about how "devastating" it is that she can't take care of her own baybee herself and has to rely on caregivers to do it for her. WTF? Did she not THINK about that before she got knocked up?

Also, she said something about being "more disabled" after the birth and how she never thought that would happen. HELLO...repugnancy is hard on a healthy body, much less one that's almost completely paralyzed. Duhd looked completely exhausted and was really stressed out about having to go back to work.

The only people I feel sorry for here are 1) the baby, 2) Duh's coworkers who now have to put up with him being completely distracted and breederbrained, and 3) the health insurance company and other ratepayers, who are subsidizing this mess.

The topper came at the end when she was talking to the baybee and saying "When you grow up we're going to send you to medical school so you can become a doctor and find a cure for paralysis!" And WE are the selfish ones??????

Head. EXPLOSION.
Anonymous User
Re: Paralyzed and pregnant
February 11, 2009
This is another story giving us a clear example of epimetheic thinking: "I am paralysed, I cannot live a normal life; I know for sure that if we have a baby s/he will help keep the marriage together. I am certain I cannot take care of a child as I should and s/he deserves but, what the hell! I want, I need a baybee" :bayybee. Yes, as they say, ignorance is bliss (stupid and ignorant bliss, but, anyway). After the little one is born then, oh, surprise! They do not even know how to start coping with their new situation, and everything is so difficult and devastating and nobody helps and they did not know, "if someone had just told me it was like THIS!..." :bawl

There is something I do not get about mankind and that creates difficulties that do not exist anywhere else. Nature, being wise and ruthless at the same time, has been selecting genes for as long as life has existed, allowing the best and most adapted to survive and eliminating the others from the gene pool. But that is not good enough for humans, so we end up with women with six children having another eight (because they NEED to connect to someone) or people well below the optimum standard of health reproducing and knowing they will not be able to take care of their children, among others.

Finally, we return once more to the wonderful chapter of "Great Expectations" where these people put on their offspring shoulders such an amount of responsibility: "You will become a brilliant doctor who will find a cure for mummy's illness" eye rolling smiley that when they grow older and this does not happen both parents and children become hateful and embittered, mix that with some drops of martyrdom and enjoy the result.
February 11, 2009
If they did not get any attention:

a) perhaps it would stop

b) we would have nothing to make fun of or snark..

p.s.: I think something entirely different is going to happen, I just don't know whether it will be nature or the gubmint finally that steps in and starts to control breeding.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

February 11, 2009
nature. she has solutions

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
February 11, 2009
Is this the same show were the woman's obsessed with her brats umbilical cord because it could cure paralysis? I saw that, and when the baby came out and couldn't breathe all the cow said was don't forget to save the cord! What a selfish cunt, I feel sorry for the kid.
February 11, 2009
So this bitch was already paralyzed when she got knocked up? That is all kinds of wrong, as far as I am concerned. :eh??

(Hey, my CAPTCHA is medW3!)
Anonymous User
February 11, 2009
Medusa
So this bitch was already paralyzed when she got knocked up? That is all kinds of wrong, as far as I am concerned. :eh??

(Hey, my CAPTCHA is medW3!)

When someone can't even take care of themselves how the hell do they expect to take care of another being? I could sort of understand if she just had mild paralysis but she couldn't even hold the kid without help. I know she didn't work and there's no way the idiot duh made enough money for all the medical expenses and full time care of both moo and child. Just another waste of taxpayers money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login