Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I like this kid recipe

Posted by twocents 
I like this kid recipe
February 11, 2009
I can thank merc (over on the patio) for this from that interesting cookbook link.

This is what I first saw... I know what they are talking about but... ne'er the less... hahahhahahha

17.--Kid Curry. Take a hind-quarter or a fore-quarter of kid, which may be obtained at from three to four annas the quarter; cut it up into sixteen or eighteen pieces; take condiments in the proportion given in recipe No. 16, and cook it in every particular the same as the chicken curry, allowing it to simmer three-quarters of an hour.

Good piece of smoked butt here..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: I like this kid recipe
February 11, 2009
waving hellolarious Got any for baby back ribs or girl scout cookies?
February 11, 2009
You should be banned for posting that; now when people read here they'll think we're a bunch of cannibal-gourmet sociopaths. We just cannot HAVE that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
ocelot
February 11, 2009
Our favorite Mexican restaurant (sadly, now closed) used to feature "Child con queso" on part of the menu. Best typo I ever saw!
February 11, 2009
I still say one shouldn't eat rubbish.
February 11, 2009
poofy_puff
You should be banned for posting that; now when people read here they'll think we're a bunch of cannibal-gourmet sociopaths. We just cannot HAVE that.

why thanks poofy

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 11, 2009
if they thought we were, wouldnt they run themselves and their kids to the next state, country

http://www.indiefilm.com/cookbook/links.html

soylent green.. is made from people... (actually thats what it may turn into).

in the middle ages long pig was served regularly.. think about it..plus with the kids not exercising wink like veal

(purposely freaking parents out see i am back. muhahahaha)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 11, 2009
Oh! Oh! What do you call an obese, breastfed baby?

Suckling pig! bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
February 11, 2009
How do you make a baby float?

16oz Root Beer, 2 scoops of baby.
February 11, 2009
And of course, the ever-popular:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login