Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The grossest moo bumps of all

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The grossest moo bumps of all
February 12, 2009
Whales look thin by comparison (consider yourselves warned)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1142566/The-mother-baby-bumps-Octuplets-mum-bares-ENORMOUS-stomach-just-days-giving-birth.html
two faces puking
Anonymous User
Re: The grossest moo bumps of all
February 12, 2009
And my comment: If it takes a village to raise a child, the villagers should have a voice as to how their money is being spent. There are more deserving people of that money. Clearly, she had money if she could afford IVF. Gov should not reward twats like that. It sends the wrong message. Poor decisions are being rewarded, and honest people who can barely make ends meet and lose their jobs get nothing. Stop rewarding parasites. Civilization will crumble under the weight of them.
February 12, 2009
Aren't those the most grotesque shots you've ever seen? and you can tell her botox is fresh too. something tells me she orchestrated every phase of this. Let's hope she doesn't decide to kill someone.
February 12, 2009
Mrs Ogre, I think you know: it IS already crumbling from these parasites. No one wants to admit it.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
February 12, 2009
It's a good thing she has all those children to love her now, because no man is going to touch that with a ten-foot pole. And what is the point of doing all that work on your face when you look like Jabba the Hutt from the neck down?

the world 'fail' on flamesthe world 'fail' on flamesthe world 'fail' on flames

February 12, 2009
bitch needs some cocoa butter up in here.
February 12, 2009
Jee Bus Kee Rist. Gosh darn it, how am I supposed to keep my lunch down? No wonder she wore that baggy top when she went on that interview...her stomach likely looks like a deflated hot-air balloon crossed with a giant squid.
February 12, 2009
I will never stop vomiting.
two faces puking

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 12, 2009
Augh! My eyes! doh face No man will ever want to tap that ass. (shudder)

And who the hell is paying for this "security firm" that's guarding the raunchy whore? I say California should allow open season on the bitch. Let the taxpayers have first dibs. This story infuriates me more every day. I have almost (almost!) begun to feel bad for the my nightly rants that my fiance has to sit and listen to. He doesn't see the big deal (?!), even though I keep pointing it out to him.

I'd like to sharpen my claws on the sorry, festering bag of flesh known as Nadya Suleman. Damn, I don't even hate the Duggars this much.
Anonymous User
February 12, 2009
Remember that picture of the post-pregnancy saggy gut in shape of a mother. Imagine hers now.
Anonymous User
February 12, 2009
This is, by far, the most revolting thing I have seen in ages. Now, I wonder if any breeder will say anything about how sexy a pregnant woman looks. Anyone, please? No? angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login