Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Skank-A-Lina Haus Frau

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
Skank-A-Lina Haus Frau
May 05, 2006
Take a look at this video of Skank-a-lina. She looks like a dirty old haus frau.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=9addfb57-3c29-42b0-ad49-b36f2bc6da8b&t=c152&f=01/64&p=entertainment_entertainment%20news
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Skank-A-Lina Haus Frau
May 05, 2006
You have to endure 2 painfully stupid previews first. Sorry.
Ranter
May 05, 2006
YUCK! Like I'm REALLY ready to gag myself with a pitch fork. What the F is up with Anne Cunt saying that being preggo once made her not feel lonely? AnneJunklee talks pretty slow as if she has missed some school back when. How intelligent.
May 05, 2006
I don't think Angelina will age well without visits to the "chop shop" aka plastic surgeon. Jennifer Aniston is not really that pretty but she photographs well and has good skin. While the "glamourous" Angie may get the kudos now for being a sexy moo, Jen will be the older woman with style and looks. Of course, celeb preggos look great since they have their every need given to them by their staff as well as being able to afford great clothing and all sorts of pampered spa treatments to get them through the hell of being pregnant.
May 05, 2006
She is beginning to look like a typical homely moo. let me puke! All that giggling at the end!
Ranter
May 05, 2006
Talk about putting up a front.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.