Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vicious Dogs Maul Helpless Baby while Grandmother slept

Posted by Rose Red 
Vicious Dogs Maul Helpless Baby while Grandmother slept
February 13, 2009
Baby mauled to death by dogs was snatched off the dining room table as grandmother slept
By Daily Mail Reporter

The baby boy mauled to death by two dogs at his grandmother's house, had been lying on the dining room table when the pets snatched him, an inquest heard today.
Three-month-old Jaden Joseph Mack was killed when a Staffordshire bull terrier and a Jack Russell attacked him while in the care of his grandmother Denise Wilson.

The baby was placed on a pillow on the dining room table but was snatched by the pets after Ms Wilson nodded off to sleep.

Mauled: Jaden Joseph Mack was killed after two dogs set upon him while he was being looked after by his grandmother
Det Chief Insp Jon Williams of Gwent Police told the inquest in Merthyr Tydfil : 'His grandmother placed him on a dining table, as had happened before with the agreement of his parents, within the front living-dining room.
'She would appear to have dropped off to sleep and upon waking found Jaden had been taken from the table, apparently by the two dogs.'
The boy suffered serious injuries and was taken to Prince of Wales Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, where he was pronounced dead shortly after midnight on Saturday.
Only weeks before his death, Jaden had battled to survive a heart operation.
Jaden had stayed at his grandmother's house in Ystrad Mynach, South Wales on previous occasions while his parents went out for the night, the coroner was told.

Mr Williams said post mortem findings indicated Jaden died from the injuries inflicted by the dogs which were later destroyed.
Ms Wilson was treated for shock in hospital.
Neither she nor Jaden's parents, Chris and Alexandra, attended today's hearing.
Peter Maddox, coroner for Bridgend and the Glamorgan Valleys, adjourned the inquest for further inquiries to be carried out.
Speaking after the inquest at Merthyr Tydfil Law Courts, Mr Williams said the baby was lying on a large pillow on the dining table when the dogs took him.
Jaden had been placed there temporarily, and would not have stayed there all night, he added.
The boy's family have urged others to learn from their tragedy.
Last week, in a statement released after Jaden's death, they said: 'We would like to stress to all families with young children and pet dogs that, no matter how much trust you have in your dog, something like this is always possible.
'We never thought it could happen to us, but we are now grieving the loss of our 'little man' who will always be in our hearts and loved very much by all of his family and friends.'

Gwent Police officers conducted a forensic examination of Ms Wilson's home but there will be no criminal investigation.
Lets see, two dogs purposely bred to hunt small animals and prey was left ALONE with a baby. Does it not OCCUR to breeders dogs don't veiw squirming shitsacks as their superiors, what dog would? A baby has no athourity about it AT ALL , to a dog it is a noisy low-ranking member of the family that it feels it has to put in it's place or defenceless prey. If pisses me off when breeders act so fucking SHOCKED that their dog attacks their kid or someone elses all because "he is such a gentle dog, i didn't think he would do such a thing!!!" yeah breeders that's because you are ADULTS , capable of telling said dog who is in charge, the only reason your dog didn't play rough with your kid before is because you were in the room with it like you should be. If a "pack leader" leaves ,a dog will automatically will take over as the leader in the time being and if you leave such a useless creature like a baby alone with it well it's gonna correct it, useually with it's teeth. When I was a baby I had two dogs in the house my mum loved them but would NEVER leave me alone with them when I was so helpless, it's too fucking stupid to comprehend. Dogs establish rank that is what they DO, but they end up being destroyed thanks to their clueless owners for not realizing how fucking stupid their expectations of a dog's behaviour is.
Re: Viscious Dogs Maul Helpless Baby while Grandmother slept
February 13, 2009
Why.the.hell.was.the.child.on.the.dining.room.table.
February 13, 2009
Rose Red

I'm wondering the same thing.eye rolling smiley

The whole fambly must be a whole bunch of white trash and the old hagmoo is probably better off in a nursing home anyway.=P
February 13, 2009
Banshee
Rose Red

I'm wondering the same thing.eye rolling smiley

The whole fambly must be a whole bunch of white trash and the old hagmoo is probably better off in a nursing home anyway.=P

Dayum.
"Little man"? Puh-lease.

I tremble to think about the fate of the dogs. Really tremble. Because to me that's the real tragedy at hand.
Re: Vicious Dogs Maul Helpless Baby while Grandmother slept
February 13, 2009
I know of Ystrad Mynach (pronounced: is-trad mon-uchhhh..... you're supposed to spit in your own mouth a little bit when you get to the ucccchh bit). It's a downmarket town for, well, plenty of welfare scum.

Gran obviously didn't have an appropriate bed for the nipper when its parents (who would be all of about 20-22 years old) wanted a bit of a drink-up in several of the rough-as-a-badger's-arse pubs in downtown Merthyr. It's flapping around weakly. And I bet Gran had a bit of a hide-n-seek game with the puppies half an hour earlier. "Lookie here, boys. A-boo! A-boo! A-boo!" as she dangled the helpless flailing sprog in front of their noses again and again, getting them in the mood for tearing throats out. Well done, Gran.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
February 14, 2009
Unless the kid was severely retarded, wouldn't he have...y'know...cried while being attacked? And unless Granny-Moo was completely deaf, how could she have not heard anything? Something seems left out here.
February 15, 2009
Man, this is neglect by any standard. I hope the grandmoo gets thrown in jail for child endangerment, neglect...hell, anything the court can get a conviction on. The loaf was defenceless and shouldn't have been left like that. It is a tragedy that the dogs will probably be put down for being...well, DOGS! I hate fucking:fmbl like this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login