Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1326 Old Pahrunts

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1326 Old Pahrunts
May 05, 2006
I agree, anyone over 40 having a baybee is asking for trouble. Chances increase by leaps and bounds for all sorts of problems.

These old people having kids do it just to prove they are still virile and worthy. They have no idea how silly they look pushing a stroller. And from what I've seen, they do the WORST job of pahrunting ever.
Anonymous User
Re: 1326 Old Pahrunts
May 05, 2006
Wanna know the #1 reason I hate old parunts? I hate them because now the bingoing may NEVER end!

You would think that when you are in your mid-40's, people would finally shut up about kyds. But nooooooo...now there's a new bingo...*it's NEVER too late!*

Fuck you, breeders! At our ages (I'm 46 and Catdaddy turns 54 on Monday), we are far more interested in putting money towards retirement, and NOT pissing it away on some stupid sproggen. How the fuck do these old moos and duhds retire, anyway? How can they possibly put any money away for this? My guess is that they CAN'T; that they will have to work until the day they die.

Sad...but at least that will nver be MY life!
Ranter
May 05, 2006
Yeah, just when *I* thought the bingoeing would end by a certain age, now it may not. Thanks to these toothless idiots reproducing instead of retiring. I agree they make the *worse* parents b/c their kids are usually uber annoying.
Sherz
May 06, 2006
Wow, I never even thought of the bingo factor. I can't get past their lax attitude when it comes to disciplining their children. They act like their child's birth should have been documented in Genesis! They also tend to think they know more about children just because they are older. They always question everything when it comes to school. I hate them.
VLM
May 06, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree, anyone over 40 having a baybee is asking
> for trouble. Chances increase by leaps and bounds
> for all sorts of problems.
>
> These old people having kids do it just to prove
> they are still virile and worthy. They have no
> idea how silly they look pushing a stroller. And
> from what I've seen, they do the WORST job of
> pahrunting ever.

One of my co-workers is in her 50s with an out-of-control 16 year old, and she can barely handle this brat. So sad.
May 06, 2006
Ranter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, just when *I* thought the bingoeing would
> end by a certain age, now it may not. Thanks to
> these toothless idiots reproducing instead of
> retiring. I agree they make the *worse* parents
> b/c their kids are usually uber annoying.

I completely agree with this. Before, it was like menopause was the cut-off time for the "It's never too late" bingo. Now that older women are hatching loaves, childfree women will probably be getting bingoed until they hit 70. A woman has so many super fertile years for a reason - she's not meant to fucking spawn after that point. It's bad enough we have the young, mindless breeders crapping out loaves - we don't need old ladies doing it too. I wonder if these older women think that having kids when they've got snow on the roof somehow makes them young and cool.

Not to mention the risks associated with pregnancy after the age of 35, but I guess that wouldn't matter when a 65-year-old woman is partaking in Gawd's miracle. And of course the kids of these older people are going to grow up being spoiled - when the kids have grandparents for parents, how can they not grow up to become spoiled rotten brats?
Dorine
May 07, 2006
When I was poking around the messages over at www.ezboard.com in the childfree board, I came across a term used by one of the posters. The poster used the term "geezerbreeder", which is apropos.
Sherz
May 07, 2006
I love it! GEEZERBREEDER!!!
May 07, 2006
Just when I thought that when I hit 40 in seven years, people would finally stop asking me about having kids!!! Good grief!
Ranter
May 07, 2006
I'll be approaching my mid twenties next year, it seams like a quite a ways to go to survive bingoes.
cyclops
May 08, 2006
I can't stand old parents. They are the absolute worst in treating their kids like little investments and buying into the childcentric lifestyle. They seem to have this attitude that what they are doing has never, ever been done before! I have to say middle-aged women with baby rabies are almost as bad.
Sherz
May 08, 2006
My absolute favorite is referring to them as grandparents. Boy do they get their granny panties in a twist over that! I saw an old ass guy on one of the morning shows this morning who was the proud father of baybee. He looked like Wilfred Brimley! This guy looked like his balls should have dried up long ago. I can only imagine the enlightening conversations that child will be privy too in his short life with those geezers. He'll be able to tell about all of his parents geriatric problems for show and tell. "Daddy has gout, and Mommy has a hump on her back, and arthritis."
Lynn
May 08, 2006

DH and I both look years younger than our actual ages (I'm 39, and he'll be 39 in August), so I don't see the bingoes stopping anytime soon from acquaintances and strangers, who tend to assume that we're in our early 30s.

And those who know our actual ages have started telling us that we can always adopt. My own mom, who is usually really good about not bingoing us, recently mentioned that one of her friends' son, who is my age, and his wife recently adopted two children, and hinted that DH and I should do the same. I looked her straight in the eye and told her that DH and I are perfectly happy with our life as it is - without children.

I don't understand her - she has five (soon to be six) grandchildren already. And DH and I have been married nine years as of next week, so if we really wanted to be parents, we would have probably become parents by now, and Mom knows that.

But I also know Mom is disappointed that several of her grandchildren are unruly and bratty because the kids' mother - my younger sister - doesn't discipline them, so maybe she was hoping that DH and I would have a child so we could be better parents than my sister, and provide her with a better-behaved grandchild.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 08, 2006
When I was in 11th grade, my friend's parents had another baybee. Needless to say, this new daughter was raised with no discipline. She ran amok with no consequences, stole from her older sisters when they left her into their homes, slept around like a whore and was arrested for petty crimes many times before she was even 16.

Bottom line was, the new kid - the "accident" - was just a pain in the ass to cramp the style of these parents. They didn't want to raise another kid now that their 2 older daughters were on their way to college. They should have just aborted or given the baybee up for adoption.

She is now 21 years old and I have no idea what she's up to. Hopefully she has straightened herself out.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.