Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastfeeding breeders and alcohol. Now you can blame the DIY test

Posted by Anonymous User 
As far as I knew both alcohol and cigarettes were out of bounds for breastfeeding women (at least my mother never did that). But today we have wonderful news for those who fancy a pint or a dozen, since now you can put the blame on a product to measure alcohol levels in breast milk. Why on earth should anyone drink alcohol and breastfeed at the same time? Even the maker admits that research shows just a trace of alcohol in breast milk could damage babies' development. :bayybee.
More, here.
Re: Breastfeeding breeders and alcohol. Now you can blame the DIY test
February 16, 2009
I have a sil who drank while pregnant. I was horrified. Can't tell if the kid is a tard or not since it's 2....
Re: Breastfeeding breeders and alcohol. Now you can blame the DIY test
February 16, 2009
Moos probably figure a little liquor will sedate the kid and make him sleep...I think it's kind of like how women would put a little booze in their kid's bottle so he'd sleep for a while. If I had to deal with a baby, I'd probably need to drink too.

Why is there a market for that kind of test? Women who care about their babies' health won't drink at all while they breastfeed, and women who don't care and get tanked while feeding won't bother buying the tests anyway because either they know they are drunk and have booze in their boob juice or want to deny they are intoxicating their child.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login