Advanced

Moms on the Childfree

Posted by Newbiw 
Newbiw
Moms on the Childfree
February 17, 2009
Check this out:

http://www.momversation.com/episodes/childfree-by-choice

Funny how these loser bitches are whining about the childfree's sense of "entitlement".

The smug superiority of these losers leaves me feeling sick to my stomach.
Re: Moms on the Childfree
February 17, 2009
I got through about two pages before wanting to hurl! I'm supposed to "look elsewhere" whilst some :gross flaunts her saggy, nasty udders in public? And who's entitlement minded? Souns like all the loser bitches who diss the CF are the entitlement-minded ones. It boils down to "Get over it" to just about everything a CF person might say. it's mainly the breeder-pleasing element who suck up to the moos and so are considered acceptable and fair minded angry flipping off that shit!
Anonymous User
February 17, 2009
One of the comments summarises the way they think of us, quote:"i would be really interested in seeing some of these childfree by choice blogs. this episode was fascinating to me because while i know that there are people who choose that lifestyle (some of my extended family members), i was unaware of a blogging community that existed around this purpose, to promote this choice".

Let's have something clear: I am not promoting anything, I am not selling or trying to convince anyone about anything. I believe CF people (at least the members of this board) to be adults who can choose their paths in life. These people are unable to understand that we have spent more time assessing the pros and cons of our lifestyle than ten generations of them will do.

But as long as we find people saying things like these, quote: "I was living the child free by choice lifestyle up until the magical day when my body and brain rebelled. I was that care free person choosing to work at a restaurant because the hours fit my world better vs. the consistent paycheck of the career that I went to school for. I didn't have kids to support so why not!" we will be seen as spoilt brats who do not know what must be done.

Mmmm, so we have to wait until our brains and bodies rebel, we will stop living the childfree lifestyle and, instead, we will start living la vida loca... Lord, what fools these mortals be... shrug
February 17, 2009
Not getting involved in this stupid catfight with the arrogant moos, period.eye rolling smiley
February 17, 2009
promoting a choice. does that mean they dont want people to have a choice??

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Newbiw
February 17, 2009
Watch the video though, don't just read the comments. You need to see the arrogance in these bitches' faces and voices. It's revolting.
Anonymous User
February 17, 2009
There is a huge misunderstanding here and these three mothers of the year chose the path of least resistance: demonising the enemy, the oldest trick in the book.
I have never and will never look down on parents, I say again, p-a-r-e-n-t-s. They have my respect and I know a few of them, but do not expect me to treat the same way all the other breeders (and that is the reason we call them like that).
And when it comes to having children, if you want them, have them. It is your life, your responsibility, your finances... But do not count me in because I do not like them and I do not want them, never did.
Now you can call me a tragic spinster, a sad human being full of anger towards humankind and the future of humankind and so on... Yes, say what you want, but now read carefully and think if you have ever considered this: my life choices would make you a sad and unhappy person but have you ever thought that your life choices would transform my life into Dante's Inferno from my point of view? No? Well, then, do not patronise me.

For one of them, being 27 and mother of two makes her feel a lot older. Right. From MY point of view that makes you a lot more stupid and shows me you have little to do with your existence, alas I am not you. Pity.
February 17, 2009
merc said: "promoting a choice. does that mean they dont want people to have a choice??"

It means they feel threatened that what they want to perceive to be their hegemony over the culture is being "challenged" by someone expressing an alternative point of view. Telltale signs include the phrase "ramming it down our throats," &c.
February 17, 2009
That was a whole mess of "not MY child". Whatever. They are sooooo mystified..................right.
February 17, 2009
rYanno, if these BitchMoos don't like our views, stay the fuck off our boads. It's that simple. spanking with a whip on the ass :killangry flipping off
February 17, 2009
mercurior
promoting a choice. does that mean they dont want people to have a choice??

I'd say you hit the nail on the head, there.
February 17, 2009
I found the video and many of the comments revolting.

The video lacked any sense of evenhandedness. How come there were no CF people interviewed in it to state ther opinions? How come there were no childed people who regretted their decision to have kyds? That group is a too-silent group, except for those who replied to that Ann Landers survey back in the 1970s. We rarely if ever hear from those who "bought in" to the "my life is not complete until I had a kyd" but then had a kyd and wished they could give it back and return to being CF. These people are like those who were swindled by a con man and are too ashamed to come forward because they got "conned". Even the comments had pretty much none of that (except maybe for the 63-year-old CF woman who spoke about her mom supporting her decision to be CF).

"I thank god I'm an atheist!" -- Mike "Meathead" Stivic (from All in the Family)
February 17, 2009
you were expecting some reasoned arguments. and CF people on that video, people would then know being cf isnt all bad. and that you dont have to obey the life script

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
February 17, 2009
Fiirstly, I don't get these bitches who sit there and claim that they too were child-free by choice once. No, you were bitter because you couldn't find a man who wanted to be with your skankyness, and so you just said, "oh well. guess I'll booze it up and embrace being single!" The one cow actually said how much she once loved "not caring for the well-being of another individual. It was great. . .But I like myself better now."

As if that's what being childfree is. That I don't care for other individuals. But how much you revealed about yourself, moo! You bitter sows (seriously, the hatred in their faces and voices. Especially when the one tried to wrap her tongue around the word "literature." Which, by the way, I'm unclear as to what exactly said "literature" entails) basically admitted that YOU were uncaring, selfish sluts who, thankfully, were redeemed by squeezing one out.

And another key word: "entitlement." That we should be so entitled for demanding a space that is not invaded by grubby, ill-behaved monsters. That I should be "entitled" for thinking that I might get a little respect from the others I share said space with, and not have it compromised by the rotten fruits of your terrible mothering. Oh, but wait: I'm the one who doesn't care about others.

No, when someone uses a word such as that, it's entirely about projection. These moos have "entitled" scripted on the brain.

Lastly, an illuminating comment from dear Pat:

"I just can't believe that there are child-free by choice blogs.. well I do understand their need to show the world that there are people who chose not to have children because of whatever and are happy with their decision... but as someone who is constantly being look down on in public because of my children (yes they do that), I think that if they want to be respected for their choice they have to respect others for theirs."

We're not "showing" the world. This is a precious forum for US, a space neatly carved out to finally have freedom from your arrogance and bitterness. We don't have to parade fleshloaves in public and demand our medals for doing diaper duty.

And should I ever be so unfortunate to encounter the bitch who likes to wield Snotface at coffeeshops, rue it, honey. You just may end up with a mocha latte in your lap.
BreederHater
February 17, 2009
These moo bitches are fucking stupid!
Anonymous User
February 17, 2009
Those moo's are SOOO intimidated by women who want nothing to do with their lifestyle that they refused to even let a childfree person in on the "disscusion" to defend their choice. What makes me even more fucking livid is the moo's defining the term for us and then applying it to themselves!!!! YOU LOSERS WERE NEVER CHILDFREE, fuck why is it so hard to grasp for these sows. I would have killed for a childfree woman to interupt them and say "the fact you NOW have kids means you were not childfree, if you were , you would still have no kids...that's what it means , get it right" It's like a bunch of hetros defining what being gay is , it's so fustrating.
February 17, 2009
catlover
...The one cow actually said how much she once loved "not caring for the well-being of another individual. It was great. . .But I like myself better now."

Then why the hell didn't she just adopt a pet? And what about her husband (assuming she has one)? Is he not an individual? Does she not care for his well-being? What's wrong with these people? :kill
BreederHater
February 17, 2009
MissMononoke
Those moo's are SOOO intimidated by women who want nothing to do with their lifestyle that they refused to even let a childfree person in on the "disscusion" to defend their choice. What makes me even more fucking livid is the moo's defining the term for us and then applying it to themselves!!!! YOU LOSERS WERE NEVER CHILDFREE, fuck why is it so hard to grasp for these sows. I would have killed for a childfree woman to interupt them and say "the fact you NOW have kids means you were not childfree, if you were , you would still have no kids...that's what it means , get it right" It's like a bunch of hetros defining what being gay is , it's so fustrating.
These moos should kill themselves. That way they'll be doing the rest of us a favor.
February 17, 2009
BreederHater
MissMononoke
These moos should kill themselves. That way they'll be doing the rest of us a favor.

See, this here kind of crap is why I believe in registering. It allows for accountability and not lobbing a grenade or random vulgarity and running away.
Anonymous User
February 17, 2009
BreederHater

CFWest, is that you? the world 'fail' on flames

Anyway, I have no interest in reading these damn comments. I've heard enough of the same BS from Moos in real life. They cannot fathom that there are people out there who are quite happy without children. They cannot allow themselves to believe that CF people may be happy because then they would have proof that they could have been happier too if they hadn't reproduced.
BreederHater
February 17, 2009
Portiabella
BreederHater

CFWest, is that you? the world 'fail' on flames

Anyway, I have no interest in reading these damn comments. I've heard enough of the same BS from Moos in real life. They cannot fathom that there are people out there who are quite happy without children. They cannot allow themselves to believe that CF people may be happy because then they would have proof that they could have been happier too if they hadn't reproduced.
No. Don't even know who that is.
February 17, 2009
Well, your posts suck.
Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes
February 17, 2009
Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes

INGREDIENTS (12 servings)

* 1/4 cup bread crumbs
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1 teaspoon mustard powder
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bayâ„¢
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product
* 1 pound lump crab meat

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
2. Combine bread crumbs, baking powder, parsley, mustard powder, pepper, and seafood seasoning; set aside. Stir together mayonnaise, butter, Worcestershire, and egg product until smooth. Fold in crab meat, then fold in bread crumb mixture until well blended.
3. Shape mixture into 12 crab cakes, about 3/4 inch thick, and place onto prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn the crab cakes over, and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until nicely browned.

To make a lighter version, omit butter, use fat free mayonnaise, increase the bread crumbs to 5 tablespoons, and use egg whites instead of regular egg product.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 17, 2009

Mm-mm-mmmm! Tuck in.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
February 17, 2009
falls over due to allergy.. and dies, turns into the ghost in the machine

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login