Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1328 - Anti-Abortion License Plates

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1328 - Anti-Abortion License Plates
May 05, 2006
I've seen those puk-a-trocious *Choose Life* Florida plates. My opinion is that political and religious stuff like this has NO business being on a license plate. As a government agency, the RMV should NOT be getting into this.

What will be next? An anti-gay marriage license plate?

That stupid moo lives two towns away from me. Wakefield, as well as neighboring Melrose, are two of the most yuppie-breeder-filled towns around here.

This shit pisses me off to no end.
Re: #1328 - Anti-Abortion License Plates
May 05, 2006
Wasn't Florida the state where some fundie pro-life extremist planned to have a town where there are no women's health clinics, contraception, or condoms...you know, since women have no business being healthy and without children.

It's fucking unfair that the baby-humpers can have license plates proclaiming their opinions on abortion, but pro-choice people would be disdained and bitched at to no end if they did similar things. If one group can voice their views via license plates, then I think any group should be able to as well.
May 05, 2006
That's what I've always said: freedom of expression only applies to them, i.e. the breeders.
May 05, 2006
Too bad these breeders and fundies weren't aborted before they were spawned. Add to this the breeding machines living off welfare and their shitsacks.

Yes, Cambion, I remember reading about a fundie forced-birther who wants a town in Florida where all forms of contraception are banned.

If these fucking hypocrites care about life as they claim they do, they would do something to help the many unwanted kids who are living now. Instead, these retards want more such lives in the world.

We can take a page out of their book and blow up any moomobile with one of those nauseating plates.
May 05, 2006
Something I don't get is, if people are pro-LIFE, then why are they not trying to aid the life that already exists on this planet? Why don't they put their efforts into working in a soup kitchen, or being caregivers, doing volunteer work in the community, or anything else of the likes? Why the fucking hell are they more worried about potential lives than the lives of those already here?

Also, if these fuckwits are so in love with life, why don't they adopt a few children? They whine to people to not abort and put unwanted kids up for adoption - so why don't pro-lifers help THAT life that is unwanted? It's like they have nothing better to do in life, or nothing to stand for, so they decide to bitch at pro-choicers. Then, when someone suggests the pro-lifers actually start caring about life, they get their panties in a knot saying they aren't to blame, etc.

I seriously think that anyone who is pro-life should have to make donations to certain charities to help the lives of those who are most in need.
May 06, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's what I've always said: freedom of
> expression only applies to them, i.e. the
> breeders.

That is true! Pro-abortion Floridians like myself rallied for a license plate regarding "choice" but we were shot down. Same goes for Christianity. Freedom of religion only applies to them...

May 06, 2006
it was the owner of domino's pizza who wnts to build the christian town

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 06, 2006
I want to get one that says "Get the hell out of my way, I'm off to get an abortion!" *Evil chuckle*
Here's the link to Ave Maria- the Florida fundie town.

http://tinyurl.com/k22xz
Anonymous User
May 06, 2006
Sprogless my jaw dropped. Govenour Bush ATTENDED the opening!!!
My friend (I've said it before) whose parents live in Florida,said that during the last presidental election, the cops were pulling over black people left and right until the polls closed. Yes it is true. This country reminds me of The Handmaids Tale, one of my favourite books. I just reread it and the pararalls are their my friends.
I don't think the Bush administration wanted those blacks to get their vote, b/c they new they would have voted for the other guy.
I don't think the Bush administration wanted those blacks to get their vote, b/c they new they would have voted for the other guy.

sorry for the extra post.
Anonymous User
May 06, 2006
One good thing license plates like this do for the rest of us is let us know who we want to avoid. Like that co-worker with the "Abortion Stops a Beating Heart" bumper sticker that I wrote about. That was fair warning for me to avoid striking up a conversation with her.
May 06, 2006
I despise those "Abortion Stops a Beating Heart" bumper stickers. If only the fucktards who have those stickers were aborted, their bleeding hearts would have been stopped.
Anonymous User
May 06, 2006
"Abortion Stops a Bleeding Heart"
Catmommy9: When the RMV started issuing the Whale plates in 1994, remember what a huge hit they were? Now how many of them do you see on the roads today since they cost so much? Even if this plate is accepted by the RMV, I wouldn't count on seeing too many on the roads. Two cases in point are the "Invest in Children" and "I'm Animal Friendly" plates. I hardly ever see either of them. But I do understand the point here, the plates are crossing the lines between church and state, and they shouldn't be accepted regardless.
May 07, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it was the owner of domino's pizza who wnts to
> build the christian town

Who the hell would want to live in or move to that neo-nazi breeder town, anyway?
May 07, 2006
Catmommy9 and CFBoston: I also live in the Boston area. Whenever I see the "Invest in Children" plates, I want to puke. I want to remind the fucktards who have those plates that it is we who are CF who "invest" in crotchdumps more than anyone else with the amounts that are confiscated from our paychecks.

If I had my way, you would pay more taxes for each fucktrophy you have. If you can't afford brats, don't have any!
Anonymous User
May 07, 2006
CFBoston: You're right for the most part. I hardly see any of the whale plates and even fewer of the spay/neuter ones. However, I do see more of those Invest in Rugrats plates than I would like. But maybe it's just because those stupid little stick figures annoy the crap out of me.

The ones I see the most of are the Red Sox plates...and I have one, too. Yeah, I know the money goes to the Jimmy Fund, a charity for sprog cancer, but that does not bother me. I just wanted the cool Red Sox plates!
Anonymous User
May 07, 2006
Same with a lot of my Calgary Flames stuff. (I still need some consoling on their loss. *needs hugs*) There's lot of money that goes to sick kid's funds, but you know what? Really, that's ok. Nobody should have cancer.
May 07, 2006
Plates I want to see:

1) CAN'T AFFORD KIDS? DON'T HAVE ANY!
Proceeds of this plate go to pay for abortions for those who would otherwise become welfare moos. If they want to have the bastards, there would be no welfare.

2) ABORTION: A HUMANE REPRODUCTIVE CHOICE
Proceeds of this plate go to an assistance fund for the CF. Having an abortion is much better than having a kid and then abusing it.

Of course, we'll never see plates like those and never get rid of welfare leeches. I'm just dreaming!
Anonymous User
May 07, 2006
I think a "Can't Afford Kids? Don't Have Any!" bumper sticker would be great. I'm getting a tee that's "I *heart* Choice". It'll go well with my "Big Car, Small Dick" shirt that I wear, especially here in Calgary with all the pickup trucks and Moonivans.
"Invest in kids?"?? Adopt you breeder morons!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.