Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nicole Ritchie pregnant again

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Nicole Ritchie pregnant again
February 24, 2009
And the celebrities wont stop breeding:

On the red carpet at the Oscars one of the TV hosts announced that Nicole Ritchie is pregnant with brat No 2.
Re: Nicole Ritchie pregnant again
February 24, 2009
Why do they tell us this shit like we care? Are we supposed to jump for joy that Miss Ritchie's muddy genes will be replicated again?

She's nothing but a little tabloid whore. Seriously, what has she actually DONE? Accomplished? Anything? Anybody?
Anonymous User
February 24, 2009
Don't You Get it. Her Daddy Was Famous? And Talented? We Need to KNow Because we all Love Talented People. I don's Like Stars like her, Famous for who spawned her, she Is Just a Thing added to Her duhling Duddy.
February 24, 2009
Lionel Ritchie is an ass, his "singing" sounds like a squealing fawn caught in a bear trap. He should duet with Michael Jackson.
February 24, 2009
Gerandia
Don't You Get it. Her Daddy Was Famous? And Talented? We Need to KNow Because we all Love Talented People. I don's Like Stars like her, Famous for who spawned her, she Is Just a Thing added to Her duhling Duddy.

Actually, she was adopted, IIRC.
Anonymous User
February 24, 2009
My Bad, But He is still Her Father,
Anonymous User
February 24, 2009
KFLL: I like Lionel Ritchie...especially his "Easy Like Sunday Morning" or whatever song...teehee, sorry...blushing

While singing talent is subjective, his ADOPTED daughter Nicole has nothing ...she's barren like the Red Sea, she's done nothing other than exploit the status of her ADOPTED fathers' fame. She's hideous IMO...loser..
February 24, 2009
She's a useless human being

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
February 24, 2009

KFLL: I like Lionel Ritchie...especially his "Easy Like Sunday Morning" or whatever song...teehee, sorry...

I like the cover by Faith No More so very much better.

Great, thanks for the heads up. Now I know not to get near the fucking stupid shit magazines with a ten foot pole. ALL they are now are fucking celebs breeding. The family I wish I could burn at the stake has to be Gwen Stephanie and that fuck Gavin Rossdale. Ugh...what did they name shit dump #1 again? I can't think of it right now, but it's rediculous. No offense to those who like their bands, but I detested both No Doubt and Bush equally during their long tirade on the radio, which continues to this day. And now their breeding little assholes who will most likely make more shitty music in the coming years.
February 25, 2009
That won't make her less of a skank.eye rolling smiley
February 25, 2009
Is she really pregnant, or did she swallow an olive and the press get all giddy?
February 25, 2009
tom_c
Is she really pregnant, or did she swallow an olive and the press get all giddy?

waving hellolarious
February 25, 2009
Hey, it keeps her off the heroin....or at least it keeps her from going out in public all fucked up.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Lionel Ritchie isn't her real dad. He adopted her because Nicole's biological mom was busy being a drug addict. Her mom was a friend of the Ritchie's. I'm not defending Nicole's bad behavior I just wanted to straighten that out smiling smiley
March 25, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Why do they tell us this shit like we care? Are we supposed to jump for joy that Miss Ritchie's muddy genes will be replicated again?

She's nothing but a little tabloid whore. Seriously, what has she actually DONE? Accomplished? Anything? Anybody?

Seconded- ixnay on the stupid spoiled UGLY whore.
Anonymous User
March 25, 2009
Now she can launch her ugly ass maternity line:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iHZL1bbM66olTHmgj8Q3UGZqJaLA

Pregnant moos need to give it up - nothing they do could possibly make them look good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login