Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bratty kids for after forties

Posted by christina 
christina
bratty kids for after forties
August 17, 2005
you are so correct about people who have kids after forty producing spoilt little tyrants. my gay aunt , who lives off a sizeable trust fund and can afford to support a girlfriend and to pay to produce two babies from the bowels of a white trash mama down in the ozarks, has the absolutely WORST behaved little kids I have ever seen. I tried to play a game with one of them and three other little cousins last summer and the little brat wasn't happy when he lost , and for every game he didn't win he had the worst f-ing tantrum, and then went and complained to Mommy and mommy about his horrible cousin (that would be me, and 32 at the time). He is like little f-ing lord fauntleroy. How do these kids turn into this? what the hell are those fing over forties doing having them anyway? and if I see one more over forty pair with sextuplets I am going to laugh my fing head off at them . I saw a miserable looking bunch at lunch the other day, five tow headed little boys in a row all crying and whining, and the over forty , post hormone injection fryed parents looked at death's end. I feel like saying to these people, who the f. do you think you are to reproduce yourself so much? If god mad eyou infertile to begin with, maybe that was a good time to check yourself and find a nice little brown or yellow baby to adopt!what about the planet we are walking on? all those diapers and energy used up.. crap.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.