Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Creepy,seriously creeply,

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Creepy,seriously creeply,
May 08, 2006
Oh yeah that is very weird. Kinda Stepfordish like. There is a book out called The Princess and The Kiss. It's a fundie book and its about saving yourself for your husband. Shit I'm 41, have never been married and would have missed out if I kept it for my phantom husband. Fuck that!!! I want to see these dumplings in about 5-10 years from now.
Plus what if you don't have a dad? Mine died when I was nine. Huh.
Glad I'm not a virgin.

-"Johnny, have you ever seen a grown man naked?"
Airplane,1980
Ranter
Re: Creepy,seriously creeply,
May 08, 2006
They are probaly saving themselves for a guy who has already 'been around the block.'
Latrodectra
May 08, 2006
Yeah I was a christian once and did the whole "save yourself for marriage" bit then at 23 said "fuck it" and had sex. I'm glad I didn't wait considering I never actually got married. Engaged yes but not married.
May 09, 2006
I used to be Catholic, but since I found that it's composed of too much bullshit and conflicts with most of my own personal beliefs, I became atheist. One of the biggest things I was against was the whole 'sex before marriage' thing. And that article really creeped me out - it's acary to think that fathers are trying to get so involved in their daughters' sexuality. These girls will probably grow up having a negative outlook on sex, or feeling the need to tell their fathers about each one of their sexual experiences. It sounds as though these dads have an unhealthy obsession with their daughters' sexual habits - I agree with the original poster that it sounds like some kind of incestual practice disguised as being a very caring parent.

I think these men really need to do a reality check, though. Do they really think that their precious little princesses will turn down sex until marriage? Do they prevent girls from dating, or speaking to boys? How do they ensure that their children will not have sex in the future when they become teens? Do they lock them in chastity belts? These men are dense if they think their daughters will abstain just because they said so.
May 09, 2006
Cambion, I am also an ex-Catholic. I used to go to an offshoot church that catered to liberal Catholics but deep-sixed that as well. I found that the members at the more "liberal" place were just as jerky as the regular Church. The showing off and the still-rigid attitudes still existed even though we were supposed to be considered "free". I will not even get started...

About this book, there are never books to advise males how to remain pure and save their bodies for their wives. We still live in an anti-woman society regardless of how far we think we have advanced. Sex is to be considered fun for men while women are not supposed to enjoy sex even while married.

I know I had sex way before I was read the first time. I was only fifteen. However, I am glad I "lost my virginity" (I really hate that term) at that age rather than have all of these hang-ups about sex and fall into a double standard even though I was called a "slut" by this mean girl when word got out that I had sex with that creep who I thought was my boyfriend at the time.
CF Scorpio
May 09, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
And that
> article really creeped me out - it's acary to
> think that fathers are trying to get so involved
> in their daughters' sexuality. It sounds as
> though these dads have an unhealthy obsession with
> their daughters' sexual habits - I agree with the
> original poster that it sounds like some kind of
> incestual practice disguised as being a very
> caring parent.

Yep.
May 09, 2006
CF Scorpio Wrote:
> Cambion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> And that
> > article really creeped me out - it's acary
> to
> > think that fathers are trying to get so
> involved
> > in their daughters' sexuality. It sounds as
> > though these dads have an unhealthy obsession
> with
> > their daughters' sexual habits - I agree with
> the
> > original poster that it sounds like some kind
> of
> > incestual practice disguised as being a very
> > caring parent.
>
> Yep.

I honestly think that many fathers want to have sex with their daughters. That is why these men are so obsessed over their sexuality and try to make the girls as creepy looking as possible to keep the "competition" at bay.

May 09, 2006
I would agree with india. When I was in my early teens, my dad used to basically tongue me when it was time for the "good night kiss" that I hated so much. I felt forced to comply with it because he was physically violent with us, and I was afraid of him and always tried not to make waves. He also used to try to coax me into modeling for him when I bought (with my own money, no less) a new swimsuit or something. Any time a boy came over to take me out, my dad would put him through the wringer, and make both of us feel really uncomfortable.

My dad slept with everything that had a hole between its legs, and I'm sure if he didn't think he'd get caught, he'd have tried to get his hands down my pants. What a fucking sicko. I hated him.
A "Purity" ball with the dads!? Holy shit. This culture is full of these creeps. Where's the purity ball for the sons to attend with their mommies. Yeah, right.

guest, I'm so sorry that happened to you. ::hugs::
Ranter
May 09, 2006
Very creepy. I'm about to throw up now... two faces puking
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 09, 2006
Sick. But pahrunts are better people for having spawned, don't cha know? The rest of us are just self-centered, selfish people who don't want to grow up.
Ranter
May 09, 2006
Or we are the ppl who don't want the party to stop... Heads up, I don't like to party, just b/c I'm childfree, does not mean I love to party, I hate to party. Stupid breeders and their ASSUmptions.
May 09, 2006
Ranter, I am another person who hates to "party". I am a total anthrophobe -- a person who does not like being around other people. I would rather be home alone.
Ranter
May 09, 2006
Exactly, india. I love my office desk job. I don't have to mess with ppl. I just sit and work. I love being at home with just myself and my hubby. Works perfect.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 09, 2006
Oh god, me either. When SO and I go out on the bike or to dinner, party, whatever, I pretty much sit and people watch. I'm an animal lover who is pretty much a people hater. The only people I've found to be interesting are fellow animal lovers/people haters! LOL

He knows I'm perfectly content to sit and observe, he doesn't need to worry if I'm having a good time or not. I like to just blend into the background, unnoticed.
Ranter
May 09, 2006
Exactly.
CF Scorpio
May 09, 2006
I went through a similar thing with my dad. Thank god for 12-step groups like SIA (survivors of incest anonymous)!
CF Scorpio
May 09, 2006
OOps! My last response was supposed to be quoting this:

guest Wrote:
> I would agree with india. When I was in my early
> teens, my dad used to basically tongue me when it
> was time for the "good night kiss" that I hated so
> much. I felt forced to comply with it because he
> was physically violent with us, and I was afraid
> of him and always tried not to make waves. He also
> used to try to coax me into modeling for him when
> I bought (with my own money, no less) a new
> swimsuit or something. Any time a boy came over to
> take me out, my dad would put him through the
> wringer, and make both of us feel really
> uncomfortable.
>
> My dad slept with everything that had a hole
> between its legs, and I'm sure if he didn't think
> he'd get caught, he'd have tried to get his hands
> down my pants. What a fucking sicko. I hated him.

May 09, 2006
I saw Dr. Phil on a Bay Area station that runs the show in the evenings last night. The show was called "Angry Mom." The family agreed to have a camera put in living room. The mom says she wants to stop hurting her kids. The mother was raging against her 10-year-old son on the footage. He was the oldest of 5 kids. The fat moo is screaming at the boy, calling him a fucking idiot and stupid. She is raging and totally out of control. He is crying, and he goes to his room to get a bookbag. While in the room, moo goes in there. You can't see what's happening from the living room, but he is begging her to stop. "My knee. Please mom, please." When he comes out of the room, you see her kick him again in the knee. Then she screams at the nine-year-old girl, "What are you doing you little bitch." This poor girl was getting the little kiddies and the baby ready and trying to distract them. The whole time the moo is letting out blood-curdling screams, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" What the fuck is wrong with her?

The dad comes on, and he hasn't seen the footage. He's a little upset;says it's got to stop. But then we find out that he kicks the kids with the side of his steel toe boots. Dr. Phil told the mom, it has to stop today or he has to report what he has seen. The father promises to never leave the kids with her by themselves. Yikes! I was like, take the kids now, before she kills one of them!

When Dr. Phil asks the moo, why she is so angry, she's tearful: "I don't know. I don't know." He asks her if perhaps she resents the children because she has to stay home and isn't a part of the workforce. "I don't know." Were you abused, he asks. She shakes her head. Moo needs to get a clue. I think the kids should be removed immediately. I hope there is some type of response from the show that will get those kids out of that house.
May 09, 2006
Jesus, that's terrible. I hate when people do horrible stuff to kids. They didn't ask to be born. If the parents can't handle parenting, it's not ok to "take it out" on their kids.

That's a little what it was like at our house. We weren't brats. We didn't misbehave. We were too scared to misbehave. Our dad kicked us around because he was pissed he had to be a father. Sorry to inconvience you, Dad! Next time, wear a condom for crissakes!
Anonymous User
May 09, 2006
I just HAD to check the site out again. The family who started this crap has 7 kids!!! Why am I surprised? They never stop at one do they?
Man,it's like a train wreck looking at the Purity Ball. Something is rotten in Denver.

-"Surely you must be kidding!!" No, I'm not and don't call me Shirley."
-Airplane,1980
May 10, 2006
{{HUGS}} to all who have survived abuse. I am also a sexual abuse survivor. The man, who was my mother's boyfriend at the time (1975-79), also beat my mother. This happened so long ago but I still have "issues" as the trendy like to say. I have talked to therapists, priests, and gone to 12-step groups but the PTSD is still there. I do go to AA. Hadn't been to a meeting in over two weeks and need to go. Life got busy but do need to take care of myself.
Colorado Springs, which was once a pretty cool place from what I've heard, is now a notoriously horrid religous fundamentalist stomping ground. It's home to some of the hugest hugeass mega-churches in the US. Stay away...STAY FAR FAR AWAY!
May 10, 2006
I'm sorry for those of you who were abused. And for any kids who are, like those on that "Dr. Phil" show. How can those psycho breeders take it out on those kids because of their OWN stupid mistakes? The bitch moo said all 5 kids were "unplanned". Fuck! How can this still happen in this day and age? Those poor kids are paying the price. And you could tell she was getting off on the power - she liked the fact that they were afraid of her. Sick evil witch.
One would think that after two you'd figure out where babies come from, and maybe take measures to keep it from happening "by accident" again. Of course, many people are a dangerous combination of stupid, thoughtless and selfish.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.