Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1347 Mother's Day Flowers Ungrateful Moos

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1347 Mother's Day Flowers Ungrateful Moos
May 09, 2006
Typical ungrateful moo. The poor walking wallet probably heard about it the minute he walked through the door how he ordered the WRONG flowers, how he wasn't listening when she told him what she wanted, how he doesn't know what she likes and on and on it went.

Meanwhile walking wallet is probably wondering what he did to deserve this. No wonder husbands cheat. Ungrateful bitches.

All some women get for Mother's Day is a big ol'nothin' or a good beating from their abusive husband or kids. They should be a little more appreciative.
Re: 1347 Mother's Day Flowers Ungrateful Moos
May 09, 2006
I delivered X-mas arrangements for a local florist I know back in 2001. I had to go into a gated community with this lovely little potted X-mas tree. This creepy man answered the door while the trophy wife was in the background ahhing over the HUGE Christmas tree that nearly hit the ceiling. Hubby just looked down on me, just took the potted tree, and put it aside as it was garbage. I felt really sad for the person who spent the money to send the present. Sadly, this was not an isolated incident during that X-mas delivery job.
Isn't that sad how ungrateful people can be? I love flowers of any kind. I can't imagine being upset at receiving a beautiful bouquet.
Dick and I ended up turning the day into a game of Let's see who likes getting flowers. It was a joke.
Breeders suck.
All flowers are beautiful. Those ungrateful bitches.
May 09, 2006
prefer live plants to dead flowers myself

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Forget the rich bitches. I used to work with a woman who would not only bitch about the flowers she would get for whatever occasion, she would also complain about jewelry her husband or adult children would give her. I remember one Mother's Day crisis when the ameythest bracelet she received had stones that were the wrong shape. She bitched about it all day to us, and this was the day after Mother's Day!! Some people sweat the small stuff way too much. Why can't everyone be like ussmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley
Damn, I feel sorry about that bitches hubby. eye rolling smiley
May 11, 2006
I was always taught to be grateful for a gift even if it is something I hate.
May 11, 2006
Me too, I was also told to say "Thank You." It's common courtesey. (sp?)

lab mom
i have received countless crappy gifts from people at work like souvenirs from trips they went, etc. I am greatful and jsut give stuff away if I don't want it.
May 12, 2006
Guest, I have also given things away that I did not need.

The florists in my area are advertising for drivers at $7 per delivery for Mother's Day. I have done messenger work. I know from experience that the stop-and-go driving is hell on a car. That is why my old one is...dead! It is not as if anyone gets rich or even somewhat ahead by working as a contract driver for a florist or messenger company. The florist would have to pay twice that to get my butt out there driving for those two days. Dealing with the ungrateful moos would be worse than the wear-and-tear on the car....
May 12, 2006
I give stuff away that I no longer want/need away to Goodwill.

lab mom
I'll give stuff away or regift it. I figure, that it's the thought that counts, and I'm always glad to open a package and see what surprize is inside. I give things with the idea that if someone doesn't want or like it, they certianly have the right to repurpose it in any way they choose, as long as it makes them happy.
I'm a regifter too, Feh! I receive a lot of gifts from students, especially candles. I am asthmatic, and even though I love the scent and glow of most candles, they tend to choke me up. I give them to people that I know will like them. I'm not a person who cares about getting gifts. I really enjoy the shopping process and picking out gifts for others.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.